Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Lurlene Mcdaniel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Other interests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iamem0tionless
How can I get a custom title thing?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm... let me see. I love them all so I'll just put them in order from the best to read to the ones I liked least...

[b]1. Angel of Hope
2. Angel of Mercy[/b]

3. A Rose For Melinda
3. Garden of Angels
4. Telling Christina Goodbye
5. How Do I Love Thee
6. Don't Die, My Love
7. Starry, Starry Night
8. The Girl Death Left Behind

[b]9. Till Death Do Us Part
10. For Better, for Worse, Forever [/b]

11. When Happily Ever After Ends
12. Saving Jessica
13. Baby Alicia Is Dying

14. Too Young to Die
15. Goodbye Doesn't Mean Forever

[b]16. Somewhere Between Life and Death
17. Time to Let Go [/b]

18. Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep
19. I'll Be Seeing You

[b]The Angels Trilogy[/b] (GREAT books! You'd probably like these a lot.)
Until Angels Close My Eyes
Lifted Up by Angels
Angels Watching Over Me

(When you read these, try to read them in order... or it may get a little confusing.)
[b]One Last Wish SERIES:[/b]
Reach For Tomorrow
Mourning Song
A Time to Die
Mother, Help Me Live
Someone Dies, Someone Lives
Sixteen and Dying
Let Him Live
The Legacy: Making Wishes Come True
Please Don't Die
She Died Too Young
A Season For Goodbye

(I didn't like this series that much...)
[b]The Dawn Rochelle Books: [/b]
To Live Again
Six Months to Live
I Want to Live
So Much to Live For
No Time to Cry

Bold means it's a series... just so you know.

All in all, I'd say...
-When Happily Ever After Ends
-A Rose For Melinda
-Angel of Mercy
-Angel of Hope
-Starry, Starry Night
-The Angels Trilogy

Hehe, hope that helps! When I get a chance, I'll add some authors that Lurlene McDaniel lovers may like Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Sanoshi
Site Helper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! DANG! Do u have the whole collection or what? >D I finsihed reading "When Happily Ever after Ends" pretty cute book, but jeesh, two books with family memebers dying in it starts to make me unstable. x.X;;

Yea! I"ve read The Angel Triology thing! GREAT stuffffffff >DDDDDD hahaha! lubs it muchies to death. I just got Saving Jessica, i hope its worth my time thou. Dun want to really read something so depressing and at the same time, predicting. What book should i really read next ya think? Lol or should i just pick one of your favs? >D The Angel of Mercy thing sunds pretty neato. I'll hafata tell my enlgish teacher to get that. =p
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
iamem0tionless

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I remember, Saving Jessica was pretty good... it wasn't too sad. Angel of Mercy was the BOMB. If you read it and like it, you just MUST read Angel of Hope! Heh... I still need to read her new one, "The Time Capsule", but first I need to read these library books.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Sanoshi
Site Helper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rawr, i told my teacher to get the Angel of Mercy books and such. Hope its as good as you say it is Kate! >D I just started saveing Jessica and i'm on chapter 4 right now. Its sweet what they guy thinks about her.. makes me want a b/f like that.. ;-;

well maybe -- n/m Shouldn't talk about that stuff here should i?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
iamem0tionless

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, I don't mind if you talk about it... and if anyone else does, they can answer to ME! Grr, baby, grr.
Sanoshi
Site Helper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>DDDD Go Kate go! >D

Lol Well, stress and all that regular s**t. NEw school new year ya know? Feelin all alone again. Before i tell u what my ex-b/f said, gotta give u background. Kinda complicated.

I call him "D" cause that what his name starts with. Anyway, D and I were going out for 5 months. Well i dun know if u can call it going out cause we only knew each ohte rmy net, but we've known each other for a long time. I made the first move by telling him i loved him (which i still do) and Boom, we hit it off. So anyway, 5 months, s**t happens with him. But we still care deeply for each other. He breaks it off cause of all the "stress" over wher ehe lives so he e-mails me telling me that he can't have a g/f now, but he still loves me. ANd wants me to wait for him. Depressed and angered i felt, but eventually, i can't stay angery at him. He is too nice and too sweet. Is it even possible for a guy like this to exsist? So now we're both friends, and practically still sorta act like we were still together. Cause he is like my Brother. And One of my people i cna trust the most with anything.

Anyway!!!!!! Yea. Sweet and nice he is. Couple of days ago he said, "Sanoshi (It was my real name he said, but hey, privacy protection >D), I Love You. I know you may not want to hear it from me, but i want to."
Course i didn't say it back really. I'm still confused on where were going. Lol He wants us to have kids. He wants to get eloped but i want a big wedding.

lo. Go figure. >D
iamem0tionless

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, I've never had an online boyfriend or felt that way about anyone. That's pretty major... but I wish you luck!
Sanoshi
Site Helper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thankies thankies. =D Lol i'm one who is dedicated to romance..

! Idea..
Sanoshi
Site Helper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my english teacher just got Angel of Mercy and Hope. I read up to chapter 7 in Angel of Mercy. Pretty spiffy scottish guy >DDDD very cute. I like it so far =D I told her to get A Rose For Melinda so, ya =D
iamem0tionless

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2003 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coolness! I'm getting my sister into Lurlene McDaniel, she really loves it. We need to get more people to post on this site... Anyway, right now I'm reading this book called "Sabriel" but I'm thinking of reading "How To Deal" by Sarah Dessen... I'm in the mood for a dramatic book, like the kind Lurlene writes.
Sanoshi
Site Helper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2003 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sabriel? What's that about? Well before i got Angel fo Mercy, i was reading another book called "Christmas Wishes" by Betty Neels. It's pretty intresting and the style of writing is more descritive... lil bit too much, but i likes it still =D Lol So mabe after i finish Angel of Mrecy i'll finish that one. Lol my sisters like lil dramtic and romance stuff, but not a lot of it ya know? Personally i dun get tired of it. unless its some really overexaggered story...... -COUGH- mary sue's. -COUGH-
iamem0tionless

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2003 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not quite sure what it's about... something that has to do with some chick that can enter the world of the dead. I may finish reading it tonight, I'm not sure.

I LOVE drama too! The stuff in books, anyway... sometimes I would like one day with NO drama. What was Christmas Wishes about?
Sanoshi
Site Helper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry i took long to respond. School and drama.. lol..

Christmas wishes its ok. Takes place in London. Old London. I've read only 60 pages of it. Its basically 2 short stories that are romacne. Lol but i stopped reading it after i got Agel fo Mercy and hope..

I just finsihed Angel of Mercy...... ;-;!!!!!! WHY DID IAN HAVE TO DIE DAMNIT! THAT WAS MEAN!! >> someones alwaysssss dying in her boks huh?????
iamem0tionless

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Almost always, sometimes no one dies...
Sanoshi
Site Helper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea sometimes.. Like in Saving Jessica.. but it wouldn't be called saving Jessica if she died... blah well she was ABOUT to die. >>;; half the point..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Other interests All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: