Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Morgan Isle School for Special Young Persons
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Roleplaying Area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SilentSoul92
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((XD Nice character. I'm still waiting on Drake and Emrys. Oh yeah, it's summer vacation for me already. How bout you guys?))
Drakedragon
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The red head nodded, "My name's Balagar...this is Chris." He notioned towards the boy in the room, which he currently half-faced, "Perhaps we can speak another time." He added as he kept is gaze on the girl, and would until she took leave of them.

After that, he glanced briefly back at the younger boy in the room and nodded, "You'll like it here, as long as you don't get mixed in with the more...deranged students here." He spoke briefly, noting 'deranged' with a very annoyed tone, before he turned back to the girl.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SilentSoul92
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Serria nodded, then winced as the boy looked at her. She quickly looked down so she wouldn't meet his eyes.

"Um, you want to avoid eye contact with me," she said quickly, her gaze still on the floor, "Things get kinda hectic when someone stares me straight in the eyes." She turned around and with a backhand wave set off. "See you later, Chris, Balagar"

((So, is is summer vacation for you yet, Drake?))
DragonicFlames
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Hey guys this is ARP, two paragraphs? Pst Also, who's Malexos? )

::After another fifteen minutes of that ridiculous class, she was finally allowed out. It was growing kind of dark, with the sun sliding over to the west. She wondered how long she could stay out of her room, and the perverse-ness of Eric. But it wouldn't matter if she was out for her room or not, Eric would continue to follow her to the edge of the earth.::

:: She watched as he stumbled out of the classroom and into the hallway. She had waited for him, without really noticing that she had been doing that at the time. She shruged off his thanks and started off silently. He got close and said in a low, concerned tone dropping his act.:: Did I really piss you off that much?

:: She looked at him, and spotted the concern on his face. :: No. It's just... I get tired of having to take that class over and over again. And it really doesn't mean anything to me. I'm still going to be the "example" why we shouldn't allow powerful mutants run around without ethics.

Half the time I wonder if I'll even be allowed to graduate, just for that fact. :: She continued down the hall, moving out of people's way. She spotted a trio gathered together in the dorm hallways. It was a couple of new kids and a junior that Misty sometimes talked with when he wasn't bugging her.::

'Lo. :: She said waving her hand at the Junior, ignoring the other two. She started up the stairs, Eric following her heels calling out.:: Hey new people, you've just been greet by royalty, feel honored and humble. :: She had already made it up the landing and looked down, Eric had a wide cocky smile on his face as he followed her up the stairs.::

You're an idiot. :: She said, loud enough for the people up and down the stair to hear.:: But my love, ::he cooed.:: You are the sweet romancing air that fills the halls of this school. Those who are new should welcome the thought of being acknologed by such greatness. If it were I that you had just waved to, and I was new, I would have fainted on the spot, my life completed.

:: Eric's droning went on for a while as she started toward the "escape" route stairs. She was headed for the rooftop, where the wind would carry her mind away to other places. ::

(Yes my character is quite interesting. And allow me to note, that Eric and Misty are NPCs. There are tons of people in this school. ^_^ )
SilentSoul92
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((I couldn't think of anything to write T_T Sorry. By the way, I'm assuming the junior and two new kids are us, if they're not, tell me))

Serria looked up in time to see someone shout a greeting and two people comming down the stairs. As she squinted she managed to get a better look at them. One of them had short brown hair with spiked bangs in the front. The other guys seemed to be following his every move, and shouted down something about them being greeted by royalty. She watched as both of the students continued up the stairs.

As they passed by them, she felt an odd knot form in her stomach. The boy with the spiky bangs gave her a nervous feeling, but despite that, she couldn't help grinning as she listened to them argue. She let out a quick pearl of laughter as she heard one of the boys express his "love". She quickly stiffled the laugh, but continued grinning, although she couldn't tell if they were being serious or sarcastic.

"What an odd school this is turning out to be," she said to herself, still smiling.

((yes, she mistook Xander for a boy XD))
Emrys
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris watched as the two boys passed by his room. He'd heard one of them say hello with a rather of an accent and waited as they passed still bickering at each other and well out of earshot before he gave a halfgrin to his apparent next door neighbor.

"I'm guessing those might be some of the students you are referring to," Chris said, stating rather than asking a question. Chris looked around the room at the simple layout and then decided to that he wanted to look around the campus. After all, he had about two weeks to get used to the place before he was to have to know where his classes were going to be.

He eased past the upperclassmen and closed the door to his room, locking it in turn. He turned and waved to the girl and then to the guy before making his way down the stairs where the two boys had come from.

He wasn't up for much of trying to meet new people but more to get to know the layout of the school. Apparently, some kind of class had just taken place in one of the auditoriums, so he dodged out toward the smell of seasalt, skipping the main campus altogether. Other people made him nervous. Here now more than ever. He knew that each individual at this school had a special power of some sort. That made him nervous for the fact that he'd been in fights but the ones he'd been in, he was the only one with powers. Fighting normals was easy. But to fight someone special as he was, he only knew what kind of pain he'd end up in.

As his thoughts wandered, he found himself out by the beach. The smell of the salt and the humidity of the day making the air thick around him and sweat had already began matting his hair to his forehead. He sat down and took in a long breath of the ocean air and began watching the sun set.
SilentSoul92
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Uhh . . . .; I just noticed that we left like three people way in the dust. Wanna slow down?))
Emrys
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(still the first day.. they'll be alright)
SilentSoul92
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Serria watched many of the students walk out of the buildings, including Chris, or Rockz, as he had given his name. "Well, I'm gonna go explore too." she said, "See you later Balagar," she added and started off towards the exit, but she had hardly taken three steps when she stopped.

"Umm...hmm." She looked at the map in her hand and decided it was a hopeless situation. She was never good with direction. In fact, she had gotten lost at school her fist day there, not to mention on her way home when she was walking. Also, she could never find her way out of amusement parks or large places like that, and this school was large.

For starters, the map had a bird's eye view of the school, so it was hard to tell if she was facing the right way, or the opposite way of the map. Heavinga sigh, she turned back around to face Balagar.

"Ehehe...by the way, where's the library?" she asked, embarrased.
ChrisFox
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tires squealed to a hault as the plane touched down in LA. "Sorry, I've got to cuff ya--at least until we're en route to the island." Roderick nodded weariliy; there was no point in fighting now. The stewardess, with her shimmering blonde hair bouncing happily, grinned and waved on their way out. "Thank you for flying! Have a nice day!" The girl was a walking toothpaste commercial.

Once inside the terminal the guard, "Mac" as he liked to be called, sauntered over to the front desk. "Excuse me," He said flashing his ivory teeth, voice dripping with Scottish charm, "Could you point me in the direciton of Gate 210?" The young woman behind the desk blushed sweetly, too shy to look him in the eye. "Down that way a bit and too your left," she pointed, glancing at the well-built chest beneith his white fitted oxford shirt. "Thank you, hun." He smiled once more and motioned for Roderick to follow. She watched them leave, eyeing every bit of Mac's fit behind and frosted blonde hair. He was gruff, but damn he was handsome.

"Ah, look at that she was right!" Mac laughed and kept walking past the gate. Confused, Roderick sped up to catch his glorified chaperone. "You're passing our gate." Laughing again, Mac kept his pace, "That's not our gate."

They finally came to a door toward the end of the terminal. Though the rest of the airport was bustling with people coming and going, rushing to catch their flights, this area seemed completely barren. "This is a private flight," Mac said opening the door and proceeding down the narrow hallway. They reached the end where they were greeted by yet another bubbly stewardess. "Morgan Isle?" Mac nodded. "Enjoy your flight!" Within minutes they were taxiing onto a private runway and shooting off into the air like a silver bullett.
DragonicFlames
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(She was supposed to... um Rita. :B Crossdressing girls are fun to play. )

:: the air blew her spiked hair back and forth a little bit, but didn't do anything to destroy where it would return to. That was the beauty of short hair. She never really liked her hair to be touching her, specially on her neck. It felt like she was being contained, even by her own hair.::

:: Most of the time she cut her own hair, just because she was picky about it. But sometimes she would go to the hair place on campus, which was in one of the underground rooms. She had the place memorized, even from this point of view she could probably list off most of the rooms in each building, though she'd have a problem with listing rooms that she wasn't allowed in.::

::case in point, the chemistry lab. she wasn't allowed near it, or in it. So that provided a problem when she needed to take that course. She was allowed to go in there and do that class, under the strict guidance of one of the teachers that could knock out most of the kids in school. She didn't even bother with him, why because he wasn't exactly what you would call "good smelling".::

:: His touch would leave you smelling like him for days. And she wasn't exactly going to live when having to wash herself twice every day. So she just did the class and then left. She didn't know anything about the secondary lab that was down there for some of the other chemistry students, she wasn't allowed to go there even in class.::

:: She wondered, if only for a second, if she really had to stay here. But then again she would have to deal with the constant "big brother" factor if she didn't stay.::

:: Walking down the escape route she was pretty quiet, and then upon leaving the building Eric asked her quietly.:: Why do people hate me?

I don't think they hate you. I think they set up too high expectations for you and then when you disappoint them, they turn their disappointment into a way to abuse you. :: Eric was actually talking about some of the teachers and students that didn't like to spend time with him.::

and there's also the fact your personally can be abbrasive. it's just a thing that they can't get over. If I get tired of you, I just kick your ass. If they get tired of you, they start ignoring you and pushing you away. And that's not exactly right.

:: Eric sighed for a second, stopping in the middle of where they were walking. She turned around and stopped for a second.:: Sometimes, :: he started.:: I wonder if i was made to go to school or deal with people.

:: Suddenly his body was flung toward her, she moved quickly and shoved a foot in his face, stopping him midair.:: MY LOVE, :: he cracked as he fell off her foot.::

No, Hugging, me. :: she said each word clearly.:: But my love, we were having a moment there, it was special. It needed me to embrace you, and you to hold me to your manly chest and whisper all those things in my ear again and whisper about how much you enjoyed me putting my tongue on you- :: she started kicking him about now, without feeling. Then she turned and walked away.::

My love, I know you still love me on the inside and that every time you beat me it's because you are so much in love with me- :: he got a rock thrown at him this time from the direction of the cafeteria.::

( XD I cannot stop with that... x3)
SilentSoul92
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((XD Ahaha, that's awesome. You characters are great DF ^_^))
DragonicFlames
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

( xD Yes, I'm kind of waiting on her a bit... And it's late and I dun want to right a half assed post. Razz )

Thank You, Layz :heart:
SilentSoul92
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((It's late...? Where do you live DF? Anyways, some of the people in this RP like Vincent haven't posted in a while, I wonder where they are.))
DragonicFlames
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(LOL I said right.. instead of write... LMAO. It is late. xD

9:20 PM currently VA time. )

SilentSoul92
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((I live in California, so it's only 6:48 over here. ^_^ Ok, I'm gonna stop talking before I get really off track))
DragonicFlames
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:: She had found herself in a crowd of people, mostly lower classmen and new people, that were hovering around the cafeteria. It was getting close to dinner time, and as expected the "early" crowd was here ready to go. ::

:: It was a rumor around school that if you got the food as soon as it was put out it was better than when you had go through a whole line for it. Something about some theory that Xander never paid attention to. She spotted some of the other seniors, a snotty girl she didn't like but liked to follow her around bugging her. Xander supposed it was just to get dirt on her. ::

:: She pushed a few lower classmen out of the way, so she could get to the door. Which of course was locked from in the inside. As soon as her face poped up in the door, she was allowed access. A series of groans announced the disproval of the other students. She turned around, thinking about justicifing herself, but instead put up a cocky smile and the "victory" hand sign. Which was of course, the "peace" hand sign.::

:: She walked to the kitchen doors, where several cooks were doing several different things to prepare for the meal. One was cutting up onions, one was washing dishes, one was stirring something in a large vast pot, and the list went on. She grabbed a hair net, because they were cooking, and they prefered not to hear about hairs in people's food. It was the only time she ever had to wear the hair net. She walked around a few people, staying out of the way, to get to the large white fridge that she had invaded earlier. ::

:: She cracked it open, and started digging for some food. A cook called off in the distance, :: don't eat all the carrots, we need them.

Right, :: she said waving her hand out in the open so that they would know she understood. She grabbed a piece of ham that had been cooked earlier, couple of potatoes, some grapes, couple of apples, corn, and peas. Which were all in their own seperate containers, for the exception of the apples. They were in a bag. ::

:: She closed the fridge door and set them down on a clean area on the island counter. She turned on one of the stove tops and reheaded everything manually. On the isle it was a luxory (sp?) to have a mircowave, and even then it cause problems when certain people were around it. After reheating all that she need to. She just put them all back in their boxes (what needed to be), and walked out with the large stack of items. She set them down on "her" table, which Misty, Eric, and some of her other "friends" in the senior and junior class would sit at and discuss things. Since it was Newbie day, one or two of them would bring along some of the new people. But eventually they would leave and she'd be back to the better routine of eatting with only a few people watching her.::

:: She didn't particularly like people watching her eat, because she ate "so much" food. Or at least that was what Eric's excuse was when they first ate lunch together, he had stared at her the whole time not eatting his own food. And when she spotted the free meal, she asked if she could have some of his, and ended up eating all of it. ::

::Suddenly, the cooks arrived with the food trays and put them behind their little clear counter and the doors were opened. People filled in and she spotted Eric, Misty, and a girl named Alice who was a junior that sat at her table. Alice was an animal psychic. She could basically talk to animals and control them. Like "Aquaman" only better. But her powers were limited and if there were no animals where she was at, she basically didn't have any powers at all. She had been called 'Gothic' more than once, but Xander thought of it as a way of expressing the fact that she was disappointed with some of the world.::

:: She was a real tree hugger, though not an all veggie eater, she supported making the world a better place by making sure that those who damaged it unfairly got a maximum punishment. Alice wore simple shirts of one color, sometimes they'd have little people or animals on them, but normally they would be plain and they wouldn't be your "bright" colors either. Blacks, greys, dark blues, dark red, and browns, stuff that was "simple" and always, always wore jeans. The reason she got to wear said clothes at school, there had been several rumors about it.::

:: Some say that she used the principle's ferret against him, or that she bribed him. Others said that she made a public burning of the clothes they kept giving her. But Xander knew why she didn't wear the school clothing, it wasn't environmentally friendly. The clothes were made out of synthetic materials that came cheaper than cotton. :: And if you died and where burried in them, they'd last longer than you would. :: alice was talking to a newbie, but the newbie didn't stay long, probably because he just got the full lecture on why he should do this or that in nature. Alice sat down at the table, Beside Xander, making sure to push aside some of her empty containers.::

Well, Good fucking day, Xandy. :: Xander uttered a groan of displeasure and Alice grinned sarcastically.:: I know, I know. I can't help it, your little fan club has got me calling you that now. :: She laughed.:: I guess you should blame them.

I can't help that they keep calling me stupid shit. I mean, I accepted the name "Xander" they should be happy enough with that. :: She said stuffing a fork full of ham in her mouth, chewing it grumpily.::

Yeah well, nothing is cuter than giving a nickname another nickname. :: Alice said, picking up her own food off her own tray and eatting it.:: And I think Eric might use it when he comes over here.

If he uses it, he will gladly accept my foot into his balls.

:: Alice grinned at her for a second, before the silence before "the storm of eric" took over...::

(XD )

SilentSoul92
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Okkk...I'm gonna go PM Drake, Mystic, and Vincent. Hope they shope up again))
DragonicFlames
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

( Nuu I've got another post to make with Xander... if they don't show up soon Imma rp BY myself. >/ And I can do it too.)

Emrys
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((I'll post again soon... was trying to wait on some of the others... one of the reasons i don't like running an rp... i only ask for one post a day. It don't take much to log in once a day and post something whether it's just an OOC to let us know you can't think of anything, y'know? Anyway, hope they come back soon if not i'll move on into sunset))
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Roleplaying Area All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: