Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Morgan Isle School for Special Young Persons
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Roleplaying Area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChrisFox
Has No Life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roderick, finally relaxed now that they were descending, gazed out at the vast green landscape of Morgan Isle; within minutes they would be landing and there was nothing Roddy could do about it--he was stuck. For a moment he considered running and hiding in the trees when they landed; maybe he could catch the next shuttle out of here. With a sigh he shook his head and settled further down into his seat. There was no point in running, and if he was caught he wouldn't get another chance. After all, this place had to be better than jail, right? He glanced over at Mac, who was chewing on a fingernail. 'Maybe not,' he thought.

With a quiet rumble, the plane touched down and soon rolled to a hault at the end of the runway. Waiting for them as they exited was a stout man in his late 40s. Quickly brushing his combover, he stuck out a hand and greeted Mac. "Hello, and welcome to Morgan Isle." The man seemed a little dishevelled and out of breath as if he had sprinted to meet up with the plane. "I suspect the principal would like to see you to get your schedule in order--follow me." Mac let his eyes fall to Roderick. "Could we maybe grab some supper first? Airline food isn't exactly the most filling of sorts.." The stout man gritted his teeth for a moment. "Yes, most certainly. The dining hall is through that door there. They're just getting started with dinner, actually. I'll come and get you at the end of the hour." Mac nodded graciously. "Thank you."

They entered the cafeteria unnoticed among the noisy students and made their way toward the dinner line. "Lets get some grub, shall we?" Mac smiled and nudged Roderick's leather-clad shoulder. "What've we got today M'dear?" Mac couldn't resist chatting it up with the lunch ladies as they passed through the line. Roderick grimaced; he couldn't decide if the man was genuinely friendly or putting on an act to make everyone believe so.

Grabbing a tuna sandwich from one of the refridgerated glass cabinets, some chips, and an apple, Roddy followed Mac to a table toward the far end of the cafeteria. Roderick was thankful he didn't have to sit in the middle of the commotion--he wasn't exactly a people person.
SilentSoul92
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Nuu I've got another post to make with Xander... if they don't show up soon Imma rp BY myself. >/ And I can do it too.)

((That is SO DF. I'm positive you could RP this whole thing by yourself if you had to. ^_^; Let's hope the others show up though...ehe))
DragonicFlames
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="SilentSoul92"]
Quote:
Nuu I've got another post to make with Xander... if they don't show up soon Imma rp BY myself. >/ And I can do it too.)

((That is SO DF. I'm positive you could RP this whole thing by yourself if you had to. ^_^; Let's hope the others show up though...ehe))[/quote]

( Yeah... or else.. I'm going to have way to much fun beating up Eric with xander. xD )

Thank You, Layz :heart:
ChrisFox
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Starting tomorrow I'll be gone for a week--hooray for bagpiping camp! Just thought I'd give a heads-up.))
Drakedragon
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Sorry for takin' so long, for some reason, as of late, the ARP section has been showing I've read 'updated' rps when I haven't yet...and haven't even clicked the category yet. Anyway!))

Balagar nodded to Rockz as he left and altered his attention to the girl, who was about to leave, but when he noticed her pulling out a map, she apparently had no idea where she was going. This was confirmed when she turned and asked him where the library was. He sighed, as he faced her he remembered her 'don't make eye contact with me' fact and had difficulty finding a better place to look, and keep attention on her. He settled for locking his gaze on her neck as he opened his mouth to speak.

"I'll take you there..." He started when three familiar, though two were majorly annoying, faces pass by, and simply nodded with a 'Hello' to Xander as she passed, with her two 'fanboys' behind her.

He shook his head when Eric began spouting that drivel about his love for Xander and followed her down the stairs. When they were gone, he walked up beside Serria, his gaze halfway towards her, "Come on, it's not too far." He once more said to her, and started down the stairs to the ground floor.

((Oh and DF, I noticed before you had your chars in a class, did you forget classes don't start for 2 weeks. Razz Anyway, I was away at Nagshead for the week, but I'm back now. Got back just last night.))
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SilentSoul92
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hm, thanks." Serria said before following Balagar down the stairs.

"Man, the whole time I was in the counselor's room I could've sworn my heart was going to explode." she added jokingly, "I'm surprised I haven't died of a heart attack by now. It's so...odd, I guess, to be here with others like me..." she paused for a second, not just her voice, but she stopped walking for a split second, before quickly resuming to cover it up.

Serria looked at the different rooms around, and most of them seemed rather normal to her. It really did look like a normal school, but she caught sight of one student who was showing off to others by juggling fire and was reminded of exactly where she was. At least no one seemed to hostile as of so far.

"How was your first day here?" she asked, still looking around at the different places on campus.

((I think DF mentioned that her character had extra classes before hand due to her powers. Anyways, so Drake went on vacation, so is Chris, and I'm gonna go to China in two weeks. Summer rules. ^_^ At least I'll still have internet connection.))
Emrys
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((wasn't really a class drake, more of a seminar... i didn't mention it but hey... it's added so we'll just go with it... besides it's DF and she's uber mod so Razz))

The sun was setting over the ocean. The oranges and yellows and pinks and reds stretched out across the sky and the water giving it almost a look as if the entire sunset surrounded the beach. The only thing that broke it's perfection was the simple foam from each wave of the lowering tide. It gave a swirl to the lower half of the colors, mixing them all together.

It was the first time Chris had ever been to a beach and although he knew that dinner was supposed to be soon he just sat there in the sand and watched. Hours must have went by in the time it took him to realize that the sunset was almost over. That was when a voice came in from behind him.

"Almost beautiful isn't it?" came the singsong voice.

She stood about five foot seven and was about as lanky as any girl he'd ever seen. She wasn't exactly pretty nor was she completely ugly. She was just... there. She wore the typical dress for the school, a pair of blue jeans and a green t-shirt that was a bit big on her. Her hair was a shade of black that almost intrigued him but her eyes almost through him offguard. They were icy blue and cut through him like daggers in the stillness.

He remained seated in the sand, leaning back on his hands and his knees bent in front of him. "Beautiful?" he replied. "It's gorgeous."

"Your first sunset?" she asked taking a step closer.

"Yes." Chris replied. He wasn't around girls much so he was starting to grow a bit nervous. "You can have a seat if you'd like. I don't bite."

The girl smiled and replied, "Welcome to Morgan Isle, I guess." She made her way across the clearing and sat in the sand next to him. "Where are you from?"

"Arkansas." he replied, picking up a rock and idly throwing it toward the waves. "You?"

"I'm from Deleware." she told him. "This is my second year here at the school."

"You're a sophmore?" he asked.

"Not exactly," she told him as she looked up at the stars starting to form. So far only Venus shown brightly in the fading blue sky but the black was beginning to overtake it and soon many stars would be shining down on the secluded island.

"What happened?"

"I failed." she replied meekly. "I am not too good at school. Especially math."

"Well, math is one of my strong points." Chris told her. "Maybe, I can help you. By the way, what is your name?"

"Glory." she told him. "And I'd appreciate the help."

"That's nice." Chris told her. "I'm called 'Rockz' by most of my friends." He shrugged. "The rest call me Mitchell."

"Cool." Glory said looking back at the stars. "So what's your power?"

"I guess everyone here has a power, right?" Chris replied almost with a laugh. "I can turn into or melt into rocks, earth, brick... " He shrugged again. "Just about anything made from rocks really. And I can move through it and use it... it's really weird."

Glory laughed as he trailed off. "I am the same with water." She looked around and then continued. "I come out here often because it's the only place I can actually use my powers other than at the pool or the fountain."

She paused for a minute and then asked, "Can you really help me in math?"

Chris nodded, "I can try."

"Great." She said with a sigh. "I just spent all day reprocessing to be a freshmen. They'll have the schedules posted by Monday." (forgot to mention... it's Saturday Very Happy)

Chris looked up at the sky and then back to where the sun had disappeared over the horizon at the small streak of shrinking purple that was chasing it down beyond the water. "It's getting late. We should head back."

"Okay."
DragonicFlames
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

( DRRRAKKKEEE : ( A) Your character isn't supposed to know that my character is a girl even if you can sense their powers, you can't sense their sex. xD Cool She was only with 1 fanboy at that time. And currently my character is in the lunching area.

Yeah basically it was one of those extra classes people have to take out of school anyway. :3 )

:: Eric eventually made it back over to where they were sitting. He looked like he had some sort of secret to them because he made the same retarded look that he always did when he had a secret. His grinned boiled over his face until he finally sat down. ::

So Xandi :: Alice and Xander both gave him a look that spoke words of hate and torture within them.::eerrrr. Xander. :: he said firmly, as if that was what he had been saying before. :: Guess what rumor is?

:: Xander rolled her eyes and sighed, crossing her arms in front of her chest.:: What, Eric? Youve got a new girlfriend and she is secretly a spider? :: Eric grinned.:: Your attempts at humor are not exactly the best, O Man who holds my heart in his delicate hands. Rumor has it that that kid over there. :: He nodded to the boy who was seated with a rather fat man.:: That kid is the one that the Principal was dreading coming here. Hes got a rap sheet the length of which only you have beaten.

:: Xander smirked for a second. Rap sheet? What does he know of what I have done in my past ages. Lets see, he probably knows that I was very destructive when I was child, but to what Im sure he doesnt know. Or how exactly I came to get my powers, Eric knows a lot granted, but he doesnt know everything. :: So basically this guy, is almost as bad as me right? Well, why dont you go flirt with him. :: She said trying to put as much seriousness into her tone as possible.::

:: Eric looked hurt, but it was only his ego that was.:: But, my love, you are the only man for me. Come, shall I show you the depths of my desire for you. I will allow you to take me here and now, right in front of everyone. We will make a public statement of affect- :: Both Alice and her feet reached the same spot at the same time. Which was basically his two balls. He doubled over the tabled, almost landing in his food.::

Well, Now I know why you enjoy that so much. :: Alice commented after they had removed their feet.:: Yes its quite a good way to shut him up and take your anger out on him. :: She looked over at Alices plate, looking for any extra food she might be able to steal from Alices plate. There was none. She was still slightly hungry even after she had eaten all her food. She didnt even want to steal from Erics plate. Who knows what kind of expression of love hell claim that to be. She thought sarcasticly.::

SilentSoul92
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Ahaha, man I love your character DF XD))
Drakedragon
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Well DF you did mention that our characters had spoken a few times, so I'd assume he was aware of her gender. Confused As for Eric, I was under the impression both followed her everywhere. And as for location, I must have misread something. ))
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SilentSoul92
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Ah, can't blame you. It's summer, everything's ditzy. Anyways, about Eric, you said there were two fanboys following her around, but there's only one. And to DF, Drake was referring to the one before your previous post, where Xander and Eric passed by us. Remember, he hasn't posted for a while, so his character is a bit behind. But now we're all caught up, right?))
DragonicFlames
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Drake, nu. She just waved at ya character. No one in the school knows she's female except for Eric (cause he's her roommate), which is why he acts "gay" with her. xD To make her more "manly". Even talking with her, there are tons of guys that sound like girls and tons of girls that sound like guys, so speaking with someone doesn't determine gender. xD

I know he's delayed, that's why I'm telling him where I'm at and stuff. XD People should make long posts to catch up there's lots of stuff that needs to get covered. xDDDD )

Drakedragon
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Hrm, well I've thought that after speaking to her a few times before, knowing a gender wouldn't be that hard.))

Balagar nodded to Serria's statement, "Well, the counselor can do that to you. You'll get used to it." He simply stated as they passed by a few other open doors, various people, with even more diverse powers chatting, some bickering, and some just laughing.

For a while she seemed to be taking in alot, wondering how such a normal looking place could be so wierd. Until she asked him how his first day had been, he didn't say much.

"My first day was confusing to say the least. At the time, there was another student who enjoyed messing with my schedule, so almost all that year I ended up in the wrong places and was, in every sense of the word, quite humiliated, however, over the summer, by chance, I ran into him again, and 'taught him manners.' Last year he admitted to what he did, and was suspended for quite a while. I'm assuming he's still pulling the same tricks on others, most likely less powerful than him, so make sure you memorize your entire schedule so he doesn't try to pull it on you." He stated with a frown and an almost annoyed look.
SilentSoul92
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Serria chuckled, "Well, your day sounds a lot like mine so far. I'll watch out for him, but that's under the assumption that I'm weaker than him. I might be, but she isn't..." she paused, thinking for a second, "I wonder what happens, after we graduate from here. I don't suppose we could lead normal lives, not like this. Besides, this place seems nice enough..oh, whoops, looks like my mind wandered again" Serria gave a start and suddenly shook her head.

"Ah sorry, just talking to myself." she said to Balagar, then lapsed into silence for a few minutes. When she looked up, a large door with the sign 'LIBRARY' hanging over it was in sight.

"Hey, there's the library." she mentioned as she ran ahead of Balagar to take a look. It was pretty big, with two levels. "Wow, it's huge," she said in amazement, staring at the room. There was a spiraling staircase leading to the second floor, which included hundreds of shelves of books. However, the librarian heard her outburst and shushed her. Serria nodded in aknowledgement before turning back towards Balagar.

"Thanks for taking me here. You should go eat dinner now. I'm sure you must be hungry." she said and smiled. She met his eyes this time. It was safe now, she had calmed down enough so that nothing would happen if she made eye contact. Before she had been too nervous, but she was sure she was alright now.

Serria turned back around to admire the library one more time before walking in.
DragonicFlames
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

( XD Of course not. And your character and my character's contact has probably been pretty minimal... xDDD It's part of the fun of having a crossdressing character no one knows she's crossdressing. :3333 )

:: Eric finally recovered after the assult, but by that time Alice and Xander had already left the table. He had passed out near his plate for a good fifteen minutes. In that span of time Xander had already finished everything from some of her junior buddies and the other couple people who ate with them and had walked out of the Cafeteria.::

So, your awake now? I heard you were ball busted, but I never expected that you would faint. :: Said misty behind him. Eric stood up, and glared at him.:: Where's Xander. :: Misty shrugged.:: How the fuck should I know? I came in here looking for her, and found you here. I had to get someone to explain to me what happened.

---

:: She turned around, her ears burning. She tugged at them as she turned to face the computer screen. The library was pretty much quiet after dinner and she'd go online to talk with some buddies on a site called "Fanart-central.net" (Surrealism... : O ). There was a girl on there called "DragonicFlames" (Oh shit I'm going there... xDDDD), who repeatedly posted pictures of herself. They were actually quite good for the exception of that one picture she did on the computer.::

:: Xander stayed on there for a few minutes before switching over to another site. She wasn't in the mood for conversing with other people. She looked around the internet for a few more minutes and then boredly signed out of everything. She was tired of reading the same old crap. A lot of the sites that she would have liked to read up on were blocked by the school for some reason or another.::

:: She signed the computer out at the front desk and suddenly heard "Its huge!". It was the Junior and the newbie girl from earlier who she had waved at. Well more or less it was the junior she had waved at, not the girl. She wasn't a fan of making friends in the lower grades. Too many complications and with Eric spewing(sp?) perverse ideals, well that wasn't her bag of tea.::

:: She looked down at her shoes for a second, almost self consiously. It was something she never got used to. The new people. They always came and brought with them fresh ideas for rumors. She sighed and looked up for a second, and then she was side attacked.::

---

:: Eric had gotten misty to get them in the back door secretly. And using his uber ninja skillz, he got close enough to find Xander on the computer. And it was almost too close, when Xander signed off the computer and came towards the library desk. After that it was attack mode. Xander had paused, thinking about something, and Eric decided it was his time to strike.::

:: He coiled his leg muscles up and launched himself at Xander, tackling her to the ground.::

---

You mother fucking bastard. :: She said screaming at the top of her lungs, but it didn't drone out the repeative noise that Eric was making.:: My love, you left me all alone in the cafeteria, because you knew that I would need the time to recover from your loving expression. :: she tried wiggling out of his grasp, only to get one arm free. She tried to claw her way out of his embrace, without any luck. Every move she made, he clung tighter to her.::

My love, I awoke and found myself with the disquesting snot head from boogie land behind us, and I felt my worries for you arise. And then I tracked you down in the library and found to safe and sound. And then when you got up and paused, you had the most beautiful and cute expression on your face, I had to express my love for it.

Please make that face while we are making sweet romantic- :: she clapped a hand over his mouth, digging her nails into his cheeks.:: Why do you insist on being so freakin' idiotic and perverse, I can't fucking stand you! :: she said, then ripping her hand away from his mouth before he could lick it, she hit him on the head.::

Yes you cannot stand me, but you can lay me. Yes, right here on the library floor, let us- :: She managed to roll over so that she was ontop.:: Yes, I will be the submissive this time- :: she rolled again, making him hit the desk. He let go just enough where she could crawl herself away from him. She sat and rubbed her lips for some reason with the back of her hand. ::

I... :: eric started, he looked normal now, not that frilly gay face he put on. His hand was on his head where she had bumped it against the desk.:: I...

FELT THE LOVE IN THAT! :: He said running on all fours to get to her. She put up a rather large and spikey air shield for him to run into. He of course hit it full force and got himself knocked out. She got up, and kicked him in the ass and readjusted her clothes.::

Hmph. :: she said looking rather pleased that she managed to defeat and get away from Eric again.:: He's going to be a rapest I swear. :: Misty said floating up to her.:: What the fuck? :: She said looking him up and down.::

You didn't even fucking help me out? You know what happens every time he gets his balls hit. He becomes super-"man". Friggin glad he past out. But fuck you, Misty. What, was the view too damn good? :: She said basically screaming at him now.:: What the fuck kind of stalker are you? If you think you and me were ever going to be buddies- :: a hand clamped down on her ankle, She jumped, about an inch off the floor.:: Holy fucking shit from Buddha!

:: Eric looked up at her.:: Don't yell at misty, :: Eric's nose was bleeding rather hard.:: I told him not to do anything. Sorry, I don't know what got into me. :: She crossed her arms over her chest and shook his hand off.:: Revenge.

:: She glared back up at misty and then squatted down to talk to Eric.:: Sorry I made the spikes on the shield. That was my revenge. I should have known you'd be really pissed at me for kicking you in the balls like that. :: She sighed.:: Sorry, too.

It's alright. I enjoy it sometimes. :: He said smiling up weakly at her.:: You're bleeding all over the library floor, you know that right? :: She said grumpily at him.:: But I enjoy bleeding on the library floor. :: He said defensively. She stood up, gave him a hand, and got him up on his feet. Then she back handed misty across the face.::

Next time, Help me the fuck out. Don't listen to him, you idiot! :: She pushed Eric forward sighing.:: To the nurse's office. I think you damaged my knee you ass. :: She said as they past the people that had gathered in the doorway.::

I'll kiss it and make it better, and then make it up to you tonight. :: Eric said grinning back at her, but all she did was sighed.::

( : D awwwwww a fight and then make-up... so romantic... ;_; I'm so happy my eyes are wellin'... LD )

SilentSoul92
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Oh boy, fight scene Razz Ok, lesse))

Serria hadn't been in the library for more than a minute when a sudden CRASH caught her attention. One of the boys, she had seen him earlier, had tackled someone. She couldn't tell who, but the whole situation spiraled downhill from there. It was the same boy all right, and still professing his love. Apparently, that seemed to anger the other person.

In a flurry of action, which she was mostly trying to absorb, a sort of fight broke out. In the end, someone flew into the library counter, creating a huge crash. Serria winced as she ran over to take a look. The boy was bleeding all over the floor, but he seemed all right. The librarian however, wasn't

"What is the meaning of this?!" she shouted. It was a woman in her forties, most likely, with grey brown hair tied in a bun and a simple blue dress on. She seemed extremely upset. "This is a library! A place of quiet and reflective studying. Please refrain yourselves from such ruckus!" (<-Ha, she sounds like my old babysitter)

Serria hesitated, then ran up to the boy.

"Um, are you all right?" she asked taking a look at Eric, "Your bleeding really bad." She glanced up at Xander. "Uh, how about you? Are you ok?" she asked, hesitantly. This kind of situation always made her uncomfortable, and the sight of blood always made her nervous.

"Oh, um, you guys are going to the nurses office, right?" she said, noting the direction they were going in. They were just outside the library when she reached them. "Um, if you're ok, I'll be going now." she finished, waiting to make sure they were fine.

She avoided eye contact while talking.

Last edited by SilentSoul92 on Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Drakedragon
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Balagar nodded to Serria when she entered the library, and stood in the entrance for a few moments. Really he wasn't that hungry right now, and he was friends with one of the people that made the lunch, so if he needed a snack he could get one easy. Thus, with nothing else to do, he ended up floating to the fiction section and browsing the various books. He's already read most of them, but he noticed a few new additions this year.

It was then he heard a loud crash, which eventually broke out into a strange sort of fight. The entire time, he stared with a raised brow, a frown and overall just an annoyed, wierded out look. Eventually it ended, and Serria had gone over to check on some of them as they were leaving. He noted she wasn't making eye contact with some of them.

Then again, he was actually pondering why she had allowed eye contact before entering the Library. She was so nervous about making eye contact with anyone, but at that moment she seemed alright. Whatever the reasons he would ask about it later, her room was practically right across from his.

With that thought pushed back for the time being, he decided not to bother going over there. He'd seen scenes like this before, the majority of the time, involving those same people, except for that one guy he didn't completely recognize...Mist? He wasn't sure. And he didn't care.

Instead he squatted down and continued browsing the various books, taking note of the newer ones, he'd have to check some out later. Right now he really was just here to keep an eye on Serria, he had plenty of things he could be doing right now, despite his earlier thoughts, and this eventually brought him to stand back up again, only this time with a stack of some of the new books, which he set on top of the short shelf and began reading the backs of some of them to get the basic stories, while occasionally he glanced over to the 'conversation' if he could call it that, going on.

...Is this considered stalking? Eh, best not think about it... He thought with a bit of a sweatdrop on the back of his head.
DragonicFlames
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

:: She and Eric had left Misty to take the full brunt of the librarian's yelling. She knew that was punishment enough for his inactivity in helping her. Suddenly a girl came up and started asking Eric and her if they were alright.::

Yeah I'm fine, this ass right here wouldn't do anything to seriously hurt me. :: She said not looking at the girl as she pushed Eric out the door by the shoulders. Eric grinned at the girl.:: Not unless he really wanted me to do hurt him. Like, oh I don't know, possibly some whips and chains in the middle of the night. Though I am the uke, I don't know how well it will go.

:: xander imaged a large ass comic relief waterdrop over her head. She wondered when Eric would drop the act. Probably after they graduated.:: We are not a couple. :: She said gritting through her teeth, mostly to Eric. His face turned back to her and just smiled. Even though she had given him a bloody nose, he still put up with the act. ::

Stubborn Ass. :: She said grumpily. :: Hey misty, Stop fucking around with the librarian. :: She turned and looked over her shoulder, making sure that Misty heard, but he wasn't moving. She shrugged and started out of the building.:: Oh, :: she said stopping Eric and turning toward the girl.:: Name's Xander, this asshole here in my hands-

In his arms. :: Eric grinned and looked back, his face was that same idiot face that he did that he thought was a cute. She bared her teeth and glared back at him. Eric just kept grinning like a dumbass. :: This asshole is Eric. :: She said grumpily at Eric more than at the girl. She looked back to him.::

You were with... one of the juniors right? Welcome to Hell. :: She said grumpily, pushing Eric foreward.:: To the Nurse's Office! :: He declared authoritively.::

---

:: After getting in to the office, She was already stripping behind currents. The nurse was one of the staff that knew she was a girl. The Nurse's young face pushed through the white currents.:: You ready?

:: Xander looked at her, lifting her shoulders and arms. She was in her blue boy-short underwear that looked like miniture boxers and gray undershirt. The Nurse came all the way in closing the curtains behind her.:: So rough housing again I see Xander. Sit. :: Xander sat down on the paper covered bed wondering what she was going to do.::

:: After a twenty minute check-up Xander found out that she had over-stretched her knee and had several bruises. They would heal, she had to have her knee wrapped up in brown stretchy cloth. After that she got dressed again.::

:: Looking at the Mirror that was beside the wall, she looked like a a regular person. :: As if. :: She said waving her hand at the mirror cracking the subtance that it was. She disliked being normal, even if she attempted to be as normal as possible.::

:: She walked out of the curtains to find Eric running around in his black and white striped boxers carrying around gause and a bottle of baby powder. The nurse chasing after him him furiously.:: Get back here with that.

Never! :: Eric said jumping from one bed to the next, laughing. Xander couldn't help but watch the look of pure happiness on Eric's face. It was one of the better moments that she had seen Eric mess up something. She started laughing, pretty hard, Eric stopped on the bed and the gause floated around him, covering him. He looked like a ridiculous mummy carrying baby powder of doom. She couldn't stop laughing, even when he asked her if she wanted some powder.::

:: She slowed down the laughter by looking away. She grinned back at him as she stood up straight.:: I guess the Mummy always need Baby Powder. :: She said stepping forward and grabbing a lock of Eric's hair gently tugging it as she walked out the door.::

( : DDDD Shonen ai-phase- xDDDD I'm looking at too many Kingdom Hearts love pictures.... @-@ RoxasxAxel... :: spaz.:: )

SilentSoul92
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((XD Man, I'm sure Square Enix anticipated the march of fanpictures for AxelxRoxas. Seriously, I don't get it. They're just friends. Oh well, Roxas is too cute for his own good. :) ))

Serria listened for a few minutes, before she started giggling. She couldn't help it. The whole thing seemed so ridiculous, especially the boy, Eric. She could tell Xander didn't find it funny though, and tried to force herself to stop laughing, unsuccesfully. However, she did stop though, when they left, after a very nice welcome speech from Xander, 'Welcome to Hell'.

She watched as they walked off and shouted just before they were out of sight, "All right then, see you later. Sorry for bothering you!" She waved at them and turned back into the library, the librarian once again shushing her. She grinned, embarrased, and turned her attention back to the huge library, although her thoughts weren't on books.

"Hell huh?" she thought in morbid amusement, "Hmph, can't be worse than before. At least those two didn't seem like the type who would hurt someone. I think...they were just messing around. Although the fact that Eric got hurt so badly isn't any consolation." She sighed and walked inwards towards the fantasy section, "I guess I'll be careful anyways." She closed her eyes for a second and took a deep breath before opening them again.

That's when she spotted Balagar. She waved a said a soft 'Hey', being careful so the librarian didn't hear hear, and walked over to where he was reading the backs of some books.

"You still here?" she asked quietly, "Aren't you hungry?"
DragonicFlames
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

( Well it's their own fault. >/ Do you know how many "gay"-ish things and speeches that they gave Axel? And then scenes between riku and sora in the first and second (COM) games? : O It's not even funny. xD

Ok maybe it is a little funny. xD )

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Roleplaying Area All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: