Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Morgan Isle School for Special Young Persons
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Roleplaying Area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SilentSoul92
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Uh, no. Everything Axel and Roxas say seems like a sole friend to friend conversation, well to me anyways. :P And besides, Sora and Riku are just really good friends, though I can see how come people can mix that up ^_^;;))
DragonicFlames
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

( Do I need to get images and quotes? : D It's the most "gay"-not gay game. ^_^ )

Thank You, Layz :heart:
SilentSoul92
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Hm, I think the characters are meant to be friends and people just interpret everything they say differently but, meh, it doesn't matter))
Drakedragon
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The crimson haired boy glanced up from the back of an interesting sci-fi book to see Serria coming his way. He nodded to her, just before she reached where he was, and sighed to her question.

"No, I've not much of an apetite, and probably won't for a good while." He stated with a calm look, once more glancing down to finish reading the back of the book.

This was something that had occured each year he'd been here, but only at the beginning of the year, for some strange reason. Each year, at the start, he had a very little apetite, if he even ate anything at all. This period of time could last a week, but last year it lasted for a month. Yet it had almost no effect on his daily activities, or his energy.

Thus, he set the book back down and put the stack of books he had back where he got them from, and stood up straight, eyes on the girl before him, though his gaze was on her forehead, as he was unsure whether or not he could make eye contact again, like they had in the hall, or if it was only a once in a while thing.

"Aren't you hungry?" He asked with the tilt of his head and the raising of an eyebrow, "After dinner, access to the kitchens and pantries is very limited." His voice even and calm.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SilentSoul92
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Serria shook her head, still reading her book.

"Nah, I'm not hungry." she said, turning the page, "I ate a bunch of junk food a while ago. Heh, can't say it's healthy for me, but I'm good for today." She looked up at him, noticing he was doing what she asked and avoiding her eyes.

She chuckled and smiled. "It's all right now, you don't have to avoid my gaze." she told him, turning her head back to the book. She flipped through a few pages before she found her spot again.

"The reason I don't want people making eye contact with me...is because when I have negative emotions, it hurts them." She paused for a second to put her current book down.

"Hm, that book was boring..." she mumbled and bent down to look through the shelf. There were quite a few books, some she had read already. Finally she settled for grabbing four rather thick books which looked interesting. She also grabbed a video and magazine.

"This should be enough." Serria said brightly. The stack was easily over two feet tall and the top wobbled a bit.

"Umm...I think I got too many." she said softly, her bright mood lowering slightly. She tried to set the top book down but instead the whole pile came toppling down. "Ow!" she winced as the the magazine fluttered open and collided with her arm. There was a long, thin papercut from halfway on her arm all the way to her wrist. Serria grimaced and put a hand over it gingerly. Great.

"Ugh, this a great first trip to the library," she sighed, head drooping. She bent down and carefully started to pick up her books. None of them seemed damaged.
Emrys
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((i'm still around... Very Happy))
DragonicFlames
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

( Well, Emrys, post. I've got about two paragraphs that I can type. But I'm still thinking about where to go on from there. : D )

ChrisFox
Has No Life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Sorry guys, I'm back--have been for a couple of days. Just been busy getting settled in and what not, getting 'back to reality' n things. I'll try n post something tonight.))
DragonicFlames
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Welcome back... xD )

SilentSoul92
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((I think Vincent and Mystic are like gone, or something. I've PMed them, but no reply. So, what now?))
Emrys
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((I'm gonna lead on into nightfall, there's not really much major going on today. New students can still arrive over the course of the next two weeks.))

Chris led Glory through the small grassy areas and back towards the dorm buildings. He dropped her off on the first floor of the first dorm building with one of the hundred numbers but by the time he had made it back to his own room he'd forgotten her number.

He entered his room to find his belongings right where he had left them. He began to unpack in one of the empty rooms and arrange his prized belongings. There weren't many. One was a rock sculpture he'd made of a dragon. It was only as big as two of his fists. The second was a few baseball cards he'd collected from when he was younger. Mickey Mantle's signed rookie card was one of them, along with a glass case containing a baseball signed by Babe Ruth himself, the ultimate great slugger.

He had only a few changes of clothes and a few other items that he put into the drawers. Then he returned to the main room and began to watch the television which picked up a variety of learning channels and a few teenager channels like MTV, and a few other movie channels. He stuck with one of the generic rock channels and turned the volume to a decent level before curling up on the couch for a nap.
SilentSoul92
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((All right, sounds good to me. Hey, by the way, does the Morgan Isle school have a newspaper team? Cause that'd be a nice place to put my character. Also, I made my newpaper team too. *does happy dance* So I'm pretty happy right now))
Emrys
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((personally, this school can have pretty much anything you want. if you add it in... we'll play along. keep in mind that any football type sport would consist of rugby plus ones powers.))
Drakedragon
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Serria's 'gift' intrigued him, and was relieved to know that he didn't have to find other parts of her body to focus his attention on. Meeting another's gaze was much more his preference.

"I see..." He mumbled as he watched her go about getting the four books, as well as other items. She's going to drop something... He thought as he followed behind her, until she really did end up dropping all of it.

He could see she also had a nasty papercut, and was being rather critical of herself, "I could help you carry some of these, if you want..." he stated as he picked up the four books she had dropped and the video, which luckily, had avoided damage, "And you may want to get that cleaned up.." He added when he looked at the cut again, blood apparently beginning to seep slowly from it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DragonicFlames
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Muhashaha what you've all waited for... DF's two paragraphs: )

:: She was on the last step to get to the entrance to the dorms. she was tired and she wanted just just lay down and fall asleep. She had been running around all day, which was highly unusual for her. Normally her day was spent going to summer classes and beating Eric. But every time they got new arrivals it was like the world went into a chaotic frenzy.::

:: She heard running footsteps behind her and quickly turned around to face who was ever running toward her. Yup it was Eric. This time he didn't look like he was in the mood to just pounce on her. He made it up to the step beneath hers and just started huffing at her. It took her a second to realize that he was bare chested with only the brown school coat on. He had his pants on which was always a good thing. (xD I'm laughing right now... xD )::

:: She heard distant yelling and looked up in realization that he had run all the way from the otherside of the island half-naked and was currently breathing at her.:: You freakin' idiot. :: She said managing to plant a foot in his face before falling over on her bum.:: Now you're going to get me into trouble. :: she said gruffly as she got up from her sitting posistion.::

:: She grabbed him by the shoulder (more or less), and dragged him inside the dorm. His (should I be.. perverse?.... I shall! : D ) nipples reacted ( XDDDD) to the change in temperture. She heard the distant comment from one of the other guy seniors.:: Hey you could poke an eye would with those things! :: And of course her favorite.:: Oh no! The weapons of mass destruction have been found on Eric's chest. Look who's weilding them down the hall! Call the Americans!

:: She bared her teeth, which was she guess a sort of grin if you squinted at her. She lead him up the stairs and through several hallways until they got to the very top floor. Then she stomped to the middle of the hallway and got out her set of fifteen keys. she was a little worried that someone might decide to sneak into her room while she was gone. She liked her privacy, which was why she set up the fifteen different locks.::

:: After going through that hope she managed to open the door, and then she turned off the security alarm that she had installed last week. Finally she shoved Eric into the room and walked in herself, locking the door behind her.::

Are you... insane?! I mean... literately, are you MAD? :: she gestured with an aggressive nature. She was trying to get it to sink in to his brain that he had gone around the whole school half naked.:: You know what's going to come of this. The fucking headmaster is going to be on MY ass because... because...

fuck I don't know why, he'll just be on my ass about your stupidity. I cannot believe you, :: she rambled on, repeating herself a couple times. Then finally she shut up and sat down on her bed and glared at him. He still had the blank look on his face since he had came to her.:::

Well? :: she said grumpily.::

ChrisFox
Has No Life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Just for clarification, Mac is anything but fat. He's the kind of guy the girly girls all fawn over and such.))

Roderick followed Mac up the stairs to what he would be calling home for the next year; they had just gotten back from discussing his future at the school with the principal and the chubby assistant that greeted them earlier. "Just arrive and they've got you booked into a class first thing in the morning." Mac shook his head and turned to look at Roddy, who's wildly spiked hair had fallen into his emerald eyes. "You'd think they'd at least give you a chance to settle in first. 'Ethics and Etiquette' what is that anyway? They teach you to sip tea with your pinkie up?" Roderick let out a quick snort of laughter; he hated to admit it, but he was beginning to like this guy.

"Ah, well how's that for hospitality?" They stepped into a cozy dorm room at the end of the hall. The wooden bunk bed had been broken down into two separate beds and had been made up with fresh, clean, sheets and blankets. Across the room was a small desk with a green lamp that was switched on; a small chair sat neatly beneith it.

What they had for luggage was placed carefully at the foot of each bed, and the closet was filled with uniforms--complete with ties and shoes. "Black pants, black blazer, white shirt--maroon tie? Oh look, and there's some brown in here too." Mac continued poking through the closet. "Not exactly fashion conscious are they? Lucky for me I get to wear my own clothes." He smiled and kicked off his shoes.

Roderick tossed his jacket on the desk and sat on the springy bed. "You really don't talk much do you?" Mac's tone was quiet and concerned. Roddy shook his head and snatched the pillow from the head of the bed. "That's ok, I suppose I do enough talking for the both of us anyway. Get some sleep, we've got a big day ahead of us tomorrow."
Emrys
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((class isn't for two weeks chris... Very Happy))
DragonicFlames
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Emrys, he's talking about the class Xander is in. : D )

Emrys
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((we discussed that that was a seminar... there will be a few seminars but no classes df... i said, actual classes start in two weeks. relax. meet each other no rules... make enemies, make friends... fall in love... fight your stalker... you have two weeks... and a few seminars... powers being dangerous in today's society, Rules and regulations for new students and freshmen, rules and regulations refresher for upperclassmen, a few tours explaining the layout of the building and the facility, a few hosted parties for students to meet one another, and a preschool day to meet and greet all your teachers and get sylabis's and whatnot.... other than that, there are no classes,... for some of you however, there may be repeat takings of these classes because of your strength level and danger level... xander....))
ChrisFox
Has No Life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Ah... now I'm all confused! If I replace the word 'class' with 'seminar' will it still work? No harm done, just guess I misread a few things earlier on.))
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Roleplaying Area All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: