Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Morgan Isle School for Special Young Persons
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Roleplaying Area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DragonicFlames
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

( Class, Seminar same goddamn thing. It still involves your body being in a place where you have to listen to an adult preach to you. )

Thank You, Layz :heart:
Emrys
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((however for the sake of argument for everyone that's a new student and a freshman there will be a seminar on the next day for a tour of the premisis))
DragonicFlames
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(for their characters. Xander is forced to be in every ethics sem. or class just because of her "history". That's the point. )

SilentSoul92
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((So wait, all the new students are going to have a seminar right? So that'd be tomorrow...okey dokey. Got it, anyways...))

Serria looked up and smiled sheepishly, "Ehe, thanks." she said and stood up, "But I'll carry some of the books," she added and took two of the books off of the stack that Balagar was carrying for her along with her two videos and magazine. Her papercut didn't bother her much, so she just shrugged and answered, "I'll survive. It doesn't hurt much."

"All right, now let's see if we can make it back to our rooms without anymore mishaps," she joked as she headed for the checkout line. No one else was there so she breezed through checkout in no time.

((Gah x_x The shortness))
Drakedragon
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Balagar nodded to her after they'd gotten through the checkout line, "Yes, no troubles would be better." He mumbled, as they descended the stairs and began on their way to their dorms.

As they passed by a floor, he saw a pair of newcomers getting into a petty argument, as an obviously timid and rather confused girl stood off to the side near the stairs. For a brief moment, he considered just continuing on, but this could lead to problems if it wasn't delt with swiftly. An irritable sigh escaped his throat as he turned and stepped onto the floor, setting the two books he carried beside the stairs before he came up behind the two arguing, both on the verge of using their 'gifts'.

"I would suggest you two end this petty argument where it is." He spoke with little patience, and his annoyance was obvious.

The two paused in their quarrel and glared at him, one with short black haired opened his mouth to speak, "And why should we listen to you?" He barked, oblivious to the fact that he wasn't talking to a new student.

"Because I have little patience for ones such as you..." Mumbled the red haired boy, grasping them by the backs of their shirts and dragging them towards the window. Both shouted and kicked in protest as they were pulled along, but it did them no good, there was nothing solid for them to grab onto and brace themselves, and neither was thinking clearly enough to find a way to use their gifts.

"So I hope this knocks some sense into both of you!" he snapped, as he hurled them out the window, both screaming at the top of their lungs, until with a thud they collided with soft, beach sand, skidding across it until they both had a mouthful of sand.

With a sigh of relief he turned and saw the girl had bolted during the commotion, and thought it better that way, thus he took up the two books he'd put down and went to Serria, "Shall we continue?" He asked as if the incident had barely happened...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SilentSoul92
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Serria walked over to the window where the two boys had been thrown out and looked out. Both were pulling thmeselves up and wobbling around like drunks. She chuckled at the sight.

"Jeez, that was a bit harsh, don't you think?" she said, smiling, "Oh well, like they say, no pain, no gain." she sighed and turned back to the hallways. "Yeah, I suppose we better get back. Last time I checked, this school had a curfew." she shifted the weight of her pile slightly and continued walking down the hall.

"There are a lot of short-tempered students here. It makes me wonder if it really is a good idea to gather all of them up in one place," she commented wihle walking, "They might be able to keep an eye on all of them, but if something serious were to happen, I wonder if they could handle it." She grinned slightly and shook her head. "Oh well, no use worrying over what hasn't happened."

((Increasingly short posts. Gah, I need to pull it together X_X >_<))
DragonicFlames
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(At least your interwebs is working. ;_Wink

Emrys
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(sorry for the increasingly long stay of absense... my internet is out at my house so i'm at a friend's right now. i've got alot of serious problems going right now that i've all but solved... most of them... neway don't wanna bore you with my life but i may be few and far between until i'm back on my feet.)
DragonicFlames
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(okness moving on..)

:: Xander woke up the next day. She turned her head groggily toward the clock and looked at the small digital number blinking red at her. She growled at it for a second before realizing that the numbers read eleven in the morning. She sigh happily, sometimes she'd wake up in the middle of the night for no reason.::

:: Looking over, she saw that her roomie's bed was completely empty. Sitting up in the bed, she called out his name lightly, wondering if he was in the bathroom or something. But she didn't get an answer.:: Oh he's so screwed! :: she said rubbing her eyes as she placed her feet on the gray carpetted floor. ::

:: She gathered a fresh pair of boy shorts, pants, socks, white sports bra, ribbed "wife beater" shirt, and her brown school coat into a lumpy pile on her arms. She walked into the bathroom and noted that on his pile of dirty laundry his nightshorts were there. She was wearing the same kind of nightshorts that he did, but with a big white t-shirt on over her chest. ::

:: She looked at her flattened hair and slightly pale face. She'd have to get food soon, or she might faint. Putting up the normal barrier as she closed the door, she started to do her morning routine.::

---

:: After she was showered, teeth brushed, hair brushed and styled, and dressed she let the barrier down. The reason she put up the barrier around the bathroom was becuase one never knew who was looking in the school. Everyone wanted to be on everyone's secrets. She opened the door to the room, yawned, and spotted the unfirmular figure sitting on the edge of her bed.::

Who the fuck are you? :: She said grumpily as she closed the bathroom door behind her. The figure came into focus suddenly and she realized that it was Eric.:: So what the fuck happened? :: she said sitting down on his bed, not excusing herself for asking he's identity eariler.:: Where'd you go?

Drakedragon
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Um, DF, myself and Rita have not had out characters go to bed...I was aware that the change of day was up to the rp host...I'd also thought it was a bit discourtious not to wait for others...))
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DragonicFlames
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Edit: Well there wasn't anyone posting. So I did. I moved on. You guys can catch up with one post, xD Besides I haven't really done anything "eventful". I was waiting on seeing if Emrys was going to make everyone do the meetin' thing. )

Drakedragon
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Well I was waiting for Emrys to post before I was going to reply to Rita's, but I guess I'll go ahead and post now...))

For the most part, he listened silently to the girl's words, as they ascended the stairs again. After Balagar and Serria had returned to their floor, he'd given her the books she'd borrowed from the library and gave her a brief, though flat, 'Good night' and returned to his own room and closed the door behind him.

When in his room, he sighed in contempt, still a bit irritable after the childish scene between the two students he'd helped 'discipline' right out the window. For a moment his thoughts turned to the point Serria had made, about having all the bad students cooped up on an island like this, I've asked myself that quite a few times. Yet I still haven't gotten an answer... He murmured within the depths of his mind and threw off his shirt and climbed into bed, which originally had been too small for him, but the school staff had been considerate enough to enlarge it for him.

For a good half hour his mind went over what he'd be doing this year, after having already spent two, in his mind, bitter years here. But after he'd cleared his mind of such things, he was able to fall into a long, and dreamless sleep...

---

The next morning, he woke early, as usual, and went through his morning routine in a silent, half-asleep state. By the time he'd showered and gone through the rest of the procedures of his personal hygiene, he was for the most part, awake again. Upon completing his morning trials, he opened the door of his room, quietly, and looked around.

It seemed most of the other students on this floor were still asleep, or at least seemed to be. So, he trudged silently to the window and looked down at the beach, the same spot he'd thrown the two boys the other day. As he expected, the nightly winds and waves had already swiped away the evidence of that event, though further up the beach he could see traces of what might have been their footsteps.

He mused to himself, mentally about what their thoughts might have been when they had been flying throughh the air, and were about to get a mouthful of sand. Whatever they had been, it was probably some form of vengeance that would, more or less, never be executed. There hadn't been alot of people around, so the humiliation factor was less likely to entitle a foolish retaliation.

Sighing, the crimson haired lad started for the stairs, quietly of course, and glanced briefly at the doors of his neighbor and Serria. Either both of them were still asleep, or getting ready for the morning, and he'd rather not disturb them if it were the former. Were the latter, then he might find some form of entertainment, be it conversing, playing some sort of game or so on.

Silently, or close to silence as it gets, he descended the stairs to the ground floor and walked out to the beach, his eyes cast upon the horizon. The sun was just starting to rise by now, which was when he was usually ready, so he often came out here to watch it begin its journey across the immense stretch of sky above them...
Emrys
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Well, I was waiting to see how your conversations turned out. before i moved on without you. As you said, it's kinda rude to move on without the others but here goes.))

Chris woke up staring at a blue screen on the television. Obviously, the television had timed out. Either that or it cut off during the school hours. Looking around he could see the room much the way that he had left it.

The seminar was supposed to be today for new students. He hoped that it would be freshman so that he'd have a chance to see Glory again. It was kinda weird meeting someone with a similiar condition to his own. It was a bit different as she could only use water the way that he used the earth. For some reason he couldn't get that out of his head.

Heading out of his room he followed the line of students to the cafeteria and toward breakfast. Since he hadn't eaten he was a bit famished.
Drakedragon
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Oh, it's just become my habit to let everyone post at least once before I post again...))
SilentSoul92
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Bleh, oh well. You guys went too fast, but I can catch up. I'll have to fast forward past some parts though. Bleh >_<))

Serria eventually found herself in front of her dorm again. She mentally made a note to make herself a personal map of the important places on campus. She quickly told Balagar 'good night' and walked into her dorm.

She closed the door and turned around to throw her books on the bed. That's when she noticed that someone else was there as well. Sitting in front of the desk was a boy, using a laptop that had apparently been set up while she was gone.

"Um hello? Who are you?" Serria asked as she threw her books onto the bed. The boy turned around in surprise. He had straight blonde hair and wore a set of oval glasses with a red rim. Her first impresssion was that he was a doctor, or a teacher, or something of that sort. He certainly seemed like that kind of person. The boy pushed himself out of the chair and stood up.

"Oh, hey. You must be my roomate huh?" The boy held out his hand as he got up. "Nice to meet you, I'm Derrik." Serria looked at the other side of the room, confused. She had noticed the extra facilities in the room, but she hadn't thought that they would give her anybody as a roomate, given the condition of her other personality. She sighed and shook her head. What's done was done.

Instead of arguing, Serria smiled and shook Derrik's hand. "Nice to meet you," she said, "My name is Serria. I guess we're roomies, huh?" She chuckled and let go of his hand. Derrik looked at her oddly but seemed to keep his comments to himself.

Serria glanced over his shoulder at his side of the room. It was spotless. She grinned sheepishly, it was neater than her side.

"Well, no one was here when I came, so I set up my laptop. You can use it when you need it." Derrik added. Serria brought her attention back and nodded.

After the formal introductions were done, Serria put her stuff away and flopped onto the bed. Today had been stressful, physically and mentally. The school was, to be quaint, a bomb ready to go off. She just hoped nobody would light the fuse. Still pondering everytihng, she fell asleep. She remembered having dreams, but forgot as soon as she woke up the next morning.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun had alrady climbed into the sky before Serria awoke. Derrik was already gone, which made things easier. First thing first, she cleaned up her side until it was decently neat. She still thought it was impossible for any room to be as neat as her roomate's side though. It practically sparkled. After that, she took a quick shower and got changed before heading into the hall. It looked like, although the sun was up, mostly everyone was still admist their dreams.

She shut the door lightly behind her before wandering down the stairs. She was soon lost, again. Sighing, she decided to first find a way outside before worrying about anything else. She found her way down to the second floor, but didn't get any further then that. However, she spotted a figure through an open window and went to take a look.

It was Derrik, who was standing under a tree, near the beach.

"Hey!" she shouted, before clamping her mouth shut. She had forgotten that everyone was asleep. Luckily though, Derrik heard, and apparently so did the neraby dorms because the door next to her opened and a annoyed face peeked out.

"Keep it down. It's still only 6:00." The girl yawned in annoyance. Serria rubbed the back of her head and smiled, embarrased.

"Right, sorry..." The head receaded.

"Stirring up the devil so early eh?" Serria turned. Derrik had walked over to the open window. She shrugged and grinned.

"Guess so. 'Cept the devil would never find his way around this maze of a school. Can you tell me how to get out of this building?" Derrik grinned a lopsided smile and pointed to the right.

"Keep going down that way until you reach a fork. Take a left and you'll see the exit at the end." Serria thanked her before hurrying off.

"Jeez, seems my roomate has no sense of direction." He said to himself before walking off towards the door to greet Serria when she got out.
DragonicFlames
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

:: After shooting off rapid questions and getting little or no information from Eric she decided to just leave him in the room. Or so that was the plan. But when she got up to walk out of the room, he followed her. Only a little more somber than what she was used to.::

At least get in one of your idiot moods. This silent bullshit is pissing me off. :: She said grumpily. She noticed that half of the people had already left. She closed and locked the door behind them and started off to get out of the dorm room (remember, I woke up at 11 Wink ). She wasn't even going to bother going to the seminar bullshit. She was tired of having to be forced into going into classes she didn't want to be in. And she wasn't about to spend a hour and a half in a Gym with a bunch of newbies. ::

:: She clomped out of the dorm, a few stragglers had accidently found their way into her path and were pushed or pulled out of her way. She was more or less in a bad mood. Because she didn't get anything from Eric about what had happened to him. She had grabbed onto one kid and was about to just toss his ass when she realized that she had grabbed onto Misty. Moving him, just a little bit more gently then she had intended she grunted at him as she pasted by. Now she had two shadows instead of just on this morning. ::

:: Stomping into the cafeteria, she grabbed what she could from the kitchen and sat down at their regular table and started eatting. Ignoring everyone else who was in the cafeteria at the time. ::

(Grumpy mood alert. xD )

Drakedragon
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After he had finished gazing at the rising sun, Balagar had found his way to the cafateria, and began eating breakfast. Soon after he'd gotten there, he noticed the one called Xander, obviously in a bad mood, eating a few tables off. Whether or not the odd boy, or at least he seemed to be a boy, saw it, he gave him a nod of acknowledgement before he finished off his own food and set the tray he had used to carry it onto a rack and headed for the exit to the cafeteria.

By now the lunch room was noisy with morning people chatting and laughing about some strange dream or another they had, or musing at the stories told by people that saw sleepwalkers milling about the halls and falling down the stairs. All this noise was not something he liked to have to tolerate in the morning, thus he left the noisy hall and went off to the library, perhaps the only place in the school where he could find quiet.

When he got there, the librarian was behind the desk typing away at her computer, whom barely gave him a glance as he passed by and entered a section of the room where four cozy chairs sat in a square formation. On three sides of this little section were a number of bookshelves, mostly magazines and quick reads sitting on them. Instead however, he walked over to the fiction section and grabbed two of the books he'd seen yesterday, milled over to the chairs again and seated himself in one of the two nearer to the back of the little seccluded spot.

Flipping open the thick book, he began reading the first chapter, all of his senses dedicated to bringing the images he read into life within his mind. Something he quite enjoyed doing when he had not much else to do. This book was an amazingly well written fantasy medieval novel, though the story behind it had a few portions that were of the typical sort to such books, nevertheless it was a good read...
DragonicFlames
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

:: Xander was still in a mood when Eric and Misty came over to sit down at their table. She had completely ignored the Junior from yesterday because of that mood. She was more pissed at herself for not forcing the information out of Eric then at Eric for not telling her.::

I got three demerits. :: Eric said it almost so quietly that she wasnt sure she heard him.:: What? :: she asked, in a tone of disbelief.:: I got three demerits. :: Eric stated simply again, letting the egg he was playing with slide off the end of his fork.:: For what? :: She demanded. ::

Public Nudity :: His tone was the most sarcastic she had heard all month long.:: Public Nudity? Thats outrageously stupid. You had clothes on. The only thing people saw was your chest and man boobs.

You know what that means right? :: he said in that same quiet tone. She thought for a moment, and then it hit her like a ton of bricks on a semi.:: You cant go on the trip! :: She nearly jumped out of her seat. Some students were allowed to go on the regular trip from the island to a mainland where they spent a week or so at the beaches or resorts there. Xander was automatically denied being able to go. She would have run away at the first chance. She knew it, they knew it. It was the way things went on.::

:: Unlike Xander, who had been cooped up her whole life, Eric had been free once of the school. He was like a thirsting man in the middle of the desert with a glass of water hovering over his head. And now the glass of water was tipped over into the scorching sands.::

:: Impaling his egg he said half heartedly.:: At least I got a few looks from some new girls. But Im sure that they were all of disbelief and stupor of seeing a Sex God like me run across the campus. :: Erics face gave him away more than his tone did. He was definitely disappointed in not being able to go on the trip.::

Well, think of it this way. :: She said joking with him, trying to get his mood back up.:: We can have hot mansex all night long. :: Erics face contorted in a few emotions at the same time before coming to a funny one that pushed out his lips and squinted his eyes. :: Damnit, the one time I forget to bring my recorder!

:: They laughed, Misty had moved away a little bit, but not enough to not hear any more of their conversation.::

ChrisFox
Has No Life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((I've been busy busy busy. I'm going to Canada for a few days and wont be back until Monday sometime--I'll try and make a post when I get back.))
Emrys
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breakfast was an unuasual shuffle of students all to one area. Chris hated it and disliked the school more each second he followed the mass wave of students. He scanned every face, hoping for a glimpse of the girl he'd met the day before. When it came time to grab his food he was so anxious he couldn't think.

Grabbing a poptart and a carton of milk he moved out of the line and looked around the cafeteria. Many of the students in front of him had already taken their seats and were talking to their friends. The noise level in the cafeteria was rising, yet amongst all this Chris was still looking for Glory.

Dismayed at not being able to spot her in the one place he thought everyone should be, he sat down at the corner of an empty table that faced the entrance to the cafeteria. From there he began scanning faces of the students as they entered the cafeteria as he began to open his poptart...

(sorry for the shortness and the delay. As i told those in the paying contest. my computer exploded and thus i couldn't post. I've finally gotten it fixed)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Roleplaying Area All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: