Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Escape from Shantu Castle

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Roleplaying Area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Project_X
Still very bored

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:02 am    Post subject: Escape from Shantu Castle Reply with quote

(Based on the world of Dragon Drive)

While some people where playing in the virtual reality game of Dragon Drive, the machine that creates the arenas malfuntioned and sent them to a massive castle called Shantu. The castle itself is very dangerous and is full of monsters and traps. Not too long after this....mishaps we found what was causing all of these issues. It was a legendary "computer virus" (or at least that is what we hope it is.) known as Shinryu. The castle itself is in a way alive because it grows in size and will keep growing unless Shinryu is defeated, i'm afraid.
Get out of Shantu Caste, Defeat Shinryu, and for Christ's sake don't die!

Rules
1. Don't control other people's characters
2. Don't godmode
3. put all OOC information in double parentheses ((like this))
4. discribe your characters well
5. be logical! just because this is half virtual reality doen't mean that you are invincible!
6. Only have two characters (you and your companion[dragon]. Your companion must be somewhat like you because it is based off of your DNA)

P.S. Shinryu disabled they safety on this game so whatever happens to your virtual body will happen to your real one!
MetalOverlord1
Very bored

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll join.

Name:Diamond
Type:hedgehog
Weapons:Sword
description:All Black with Red eyes.
Project_X
Still very bored

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*nuke*((Zone set Post))

Chris and Nitro have creaped through the living halls of Shantu for over a day now. Every now an' then the two would check on each other to see if they saw anything, and to see if they where okay.
Thier supply of food and ammunition where starting to run on grace. How many more days can they last? Two? One?
Chris's black armor helped avoid detection from the shadow guards. His scanner visor also helped in stealing data and maps. His machine gun was lightweight and also black to avoid detection.
It didn't matter. The halls where going to keep shifting and changing until 'Shinryu' is dead or more like deleted. Chris looked down to his mechanical dragon to get his attention. Chris knelt down an whispered in her ear. "That wall looks soft enough. Wanna try it?"
Nitro nodded and approached the wall. He looked up to see what looked like a hole in the wall. "To that hole way there?" she asked.
"Yup. To that hole." Chris responded. Nitro nodded again and backed away from the wall, crouched down as if to pounce. She jumped onto the wall and sunk her claws into the not yet paved wall.
"I think it will work but you may be too heavy for me to carry you." Nitro told him. Chris thought about it a moment. Is it really worth getting spotted again? I'll give it another go and see what happens.
"Last try, okay? I really wanna try this trick on a mission." He told her. Nitro snorted then let two puffs of steam fly from he nostrils.
"Fine. Grab my tail spike." She told him. Chris did as told before Nitro would scale the wall. He got himself positioned and said he was ready. Nitro nodded and began to climb the wall....

Last edited by Project_X on Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Allester
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((I do believe charceter sheets were banned might want to fix that.))
theWriter
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Ack! That's one rule I still haven't gotten around to deleting...They're allowed, but only in moderation. Writing and these things must go hand-in-hand or they will be banned.))

((Someone remind me to chalk that rule off the list...))
Project_X
Still very bored

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((sure whatever))
MetalOverlord1
Very bored

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

back.8D
Project_X
Still very bored

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((well go ahead and start! =U)
MetalOverlord1
Very bored

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Diamond looked at a forest ahead he wanted to scream but he was so scared to scream.It was as if he was in a nightmare."I-L-L-B-L-E-E-D.I'm not interested I'm not going.In there it has to be a living hell."Said Diamond.As he looked at the sign one last time he left alone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Roleplaying Area All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: