Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Living or Dying

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Roleplaying Area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BooAnime
Very bored

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Living or Dying Reply with quote

Obi wan kenobi walks into a bar on tatooine. little does know that the dark jedi Darth has been reborn and is out for vengence

rules NO FLAMING ON STARWARS
other than goodday!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Honjetan
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With such a poor introduction, you most likely will be flamed. Have you read the rules yet? While I won't say that your choice of storyline is unacceptable, your methods of doing so is. So consider revising, check some other RP's for ideas. No, no, don't consider. Do.
NicholasDWolfwood
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Ok so as you can see this is a Zelda rp....I know there are others but I got this idea while playing Majora's mask when it sorta messed up Anyway have you ever wondered what happened while Link was sleeping in the Chamber of the Sages in Ocarina of Time? Well this here rp takes place when that is happening, BUT! Something happens that stops time and causes Link to stop ageing at 14! So all the stuff that happens in Ocarina of Time when like is and adult, like the death of Ganon and stuff like that is GONE! *Screams loudly* So any way Link is a tad bit confused, Zelda is Shiek and the Market place is already taken over by Ganon!!! (The horor!!!) But there are good things that happen...Link meet new friends(thats us) and Shiek is revealed as Zelda earlier, and she doesn't get captured....yet....*Gets evil look in eyes*
So join in all you Zelda nerds, freaks and fangirls/boys!
Also...don't be God, your not all in love with Link and WE DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM YET!.....Any way you have to be 15 or younger....I just don't really want anyone to be old geezers Sorry if this was too long for you to read...
We need though some one to be Link or Zelda....*looks around* Err...Wait a minute...Maybe I'll let Zeldafreak be Zelda if she wants to....so don't take Zelda unless she doesn't want to play her!
The * mean you don't have to have it if you don't want to.

This is the introduction post of "Legend Of Zelda: In Between Time". This is an RPG thats has been going since October 2004. It was updated today, and is currently at 75 pages. This is obviously a great RPG. How about you try and make one like, eh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq6q8fU9PiM

There's no I in Team. There's a Me though if you jumble it up.- Dr. House

92% of the teen population would be dead if Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. Post this in your signature if you would be one of the 8% watching and laughing.

Last edited by NicholasDWolfwood on Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Honjetan
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Without the playwriting, of course.

Example.

Name:
Weapon:

Stuff like that's not allowed these days.
NicholasDWolfwood
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aye, I forgot about that. I'll go ahead and edit that out of the quote.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq6q8fU9PiM

There's no I in Team. There's a Me though if you jumble it up.- Dr. House

92% of the teen population would be dead if Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. Post this in your signature if you would be one of the 8% watching and laughing.
theWriter
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate troll accounts.

BooAnime--I have warned you repeatedly about dumb stuff. If this continues to be an issue, I will have you suspended. Read the rules, don't act stupid, and PLEASE, for the love of God, try to behave yourself.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Roleplaying Area All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: