Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
help me by giving me idea's for my cartoon flick

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Writing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tiquonmonkey
Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:59 pm    Post subject: help me by giving me idea's for my cartoon flick Reply with quote

Very Happy hi ya.
i'm super siked about joining fanart still. its really alot of fun.
ok i've made up a cartoon flick basicly based on cartoons.
if anyone here has heard of bleedman and his powerpuff doujinshi then you'll know he did the same but made a awsome comic out of it.
so this is how it goes so far by the way its called the CARTOON CHRONICALS(if thats how u spell chronicals) and its about the end of the world where the vilians try to take over the world and all super hero's from other cartoons come together to stop them.

characters
mojo jojo
nergal
mandy
billy
blossom
bubbles
buttercup
invaderzim
grim
xj9- jenny
dib
gaz

thats what i've got so far.
so if you've got any helpful tips about the story or if you could rite a passage then wen i rite it i'll put your name by co authored Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Writing Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: