Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
THE CARTOON CHRONICLES!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Writing Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tiquonmonkey
Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: THE CARTOON CHRONICLES!!! Reply with quote

hi my name is tiquon monkey Twisted Evil
and this is my story.

the cell was dark and gloomy in the prison. only the search light from outside shone through the barred window and onto the huddled creature in the corner. his pale green skin and red veined eyes showed for a moment till the light went away.''curses'' whispered mojo jojo. he had been thrown in for his crime of sheer hatred . it must have been the thousandth attempt at the powerpuff girls he had made. he sighed. then on the other side of the dark cell two red eyes glowed and a black suited figure emerged from the shadows .'' hello mojo!''.
''nergal!'' mojo coughed .'' i like what you've done with the room much better than my place'' nergal said mockingly.
wwwhat do u want?'' mojo said suspicously.
''i'm here to give u another chance at world domination!''
a creepy smile widened on mojo's face.
'' but of couse u will need to break out . so i have this for u'' said nergal taking out a red orb from his pocket. '' this is the orb of badness and u will use it to escape but you'll be breaking out with someone else! i have chosen another evil genius bent on taking over the world to help u!'' said nergal.
''what will i..........'' said mojo totally cut off.
''u will break out and make your way to the other side of town to the old ship harbour. there u'll find an abandoned oil rig. i'll be waiting to explain the rest !''he said.
''but how do i know i can trust u?'' said mojo snatching the orb .
'' u'll just have to take my word for it. see ya!'' and nergal vanished into thin air. '' but wait! who is the other?'' shut up mojo! said the guard.'' u've got a new cell mate.
the door swung open and a small being stepped into the cell.
''Eegad! zim!'' shouted mojo in amazement.
''noooooooooooooooooot ziiiiiiiim u fool! invader zim!'' said zim making his horrible greenish yellow smile appear.

end of page Twisted Evil
thats my first pg of my little crossover cartton flick Rolling Eyes
feel free to give advise.
Bulletproofskunk
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its good.
the whole croosover thing with mojo and zim is clever. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Writing Help All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: