Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
To Athiests.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Philosophical
View previous topic :: View next topic  
London

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huh, the word filter doesn't do anything to "bullshit."
ThomYorke
I dream of mod position

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

London wrote:
Hi Benk hi hi hi hi <3

<3333

ily London

also hey
bullshit is a good compound word
Xx_TheForgotten_xX
Very bored

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

London wrote:
You were disagreeing with Aren. Aren said that atheists worship science. You said rejecting God doesn't make you a scientologist, implying that a scientologist is what Aren said atheists are. You didn't explicitly say that scientologists worship science. It is obvious from the context what you meant, and you're only denying it now because someone called you out on your bullshit.

Twisting around my words does not make you right.

Implying that I'm stating what I am not does not make you right either.

I stated nothing nor did I infer anything relative to scientologists are atheists who worship science, I'm not denying anyhting.

I standby what I said, I said what I meant, and I'll be damn glad to say it agian.
ThomYorke
I dream of mod position

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you weren't trying to say that worshiping science makes you a scientologist, then your post was just unrelated.

Are you wrong or do you just like to post random tidbits of information?
Aren
Has No Life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xx_TheForgotten_xX wrote:
London wrote:
You were disagreeing with Aren. Aren said that atheists worship science. You said rejecting God doesn't make you a scientologist, implying that a scientologist is what Aren said atheists are. You didn't explicitly say that scientologists worship science. It is obvious from the context what you meant, and you're only denying it now because someone called you out on your bullshit.

I stated nothing nor did I infer anything relative to scientologists are atheists who worship science, I'm not denying anyhting.

I standby what I said, I said what I meant, and I'll be damn glad to say it agian.

Say it again.
London

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two people separately came to the same conclusion that you thought scientologists worship science. I'm not twisting your words. Go back and look at your own words and tell me what you think they meant. Either that is what you thought, or you're doing a piss poor job of expressing your opinions.
Aren
Has No Life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

London wrote:
Two people separately came to the same conclusion that you thought scientologists worship science. I'm not twisting your words. Go back and look at your own words and tell me what you think they meant. Either that is what you thought, or you're doing a piss poor job of expressing your opinions.

Scientologists worship whatever Tom Cruise says.
Xx_TheForgotten_xX
Very bored

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

London wrote:

Two peple agreeing one after the other on the same subject when said individuals just so happen to be close, this seems like more of a conspiracy.

So, I'll ignore the fact that you cannot accept what I said as my own opinion of the matter and I'll delete the comment.

If you so wish to actually take apart what I said, then you could infer the actual meaning behind it to mean that atheists and scientologists are two seperate groups.
Xx_TheForgotten_xX
Very bored

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aren wrote:
London wrote:

Say it again.

Gladly.

just because you reject god doesn't automatically make you a scientologist

Scientology and atheism are two completely different views.
Aren
Has No Life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

London wrote:

Two peple agreeing one after the other on the same subject when said individuals just so happen to be close, this seems like more of a conspiracy.

So, I'll ignore the fact that you cannot accept what I said as my own opinion of the matter and I'll delete the comment.

If you so wish to actually take apart what I said, then you could infer the actual meaning behind it to mean that atheists and scientologists are two seperate groups.

Why would anyone conspiracize(is that the right word?) over a simple opinion/fact? I'm lost.
London

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would you suddenly bring scientologists into the discussion?
ThomYorke
I dream of mod position

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

London wrote:

I don't believe anybody mentioned scientology. More importantly, I don't think anybody was confused about the difference between atheists and scientologists (except maybe you?) so your post was absolutely unnecessary. Or you just don't know the difference between a scientologist and somebody who... worships science.
Xx_TheForgotten_xX
Very bored

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aren wrote:
London wrote:

Why would anyone conspiracize(is that the right word?) over a simple opinion/fact? I'm lost.

Simple, to get a point across.
It's actually a way to get a pint across faster than usual, and it usually works.
It's a congress technique actually.
London

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh you caught us. Benk and I have been engaging in continent crossing telepathy to in order to coordinate our posts. You can call me Cable.
Xx_TheForgotten_xX
Very bored

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThomYorke wrote:
London wrote:

I don't believe anybody mentioned scientology. More importantly, I don't think anybody was confused about the difference between atheists and scientologists (except maybe you?) so your post was absolutely unnecessary. Or you just don't know the difference between a scientologist and somebody who... worships science.

Or perhaps, if you would learn to look at something from different angles you would infact see where the idea came from.
Xx_TheForgotten_xX
Very bored

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

London wrote:
Oh you caught us. Benk and I have been engaging in continent crossing telepathy to in order to coordinate our posts. You can call me Cable.

sarcasm's a great tool.
Aren
Has No Life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThomYorke wrote:
London wrote:

Or perhaps, if you would learn to look at something from different angles you would infact see where the idea came from.

Me thinks your paranoid. Mhm.
ThomYorke
I dream of mod position

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThomYorke wrote:
London wrote:

Explain yourself.

While you're busy figuring out your words, London and I will be sending messages via telepathy to each other about our plans to make you cry.
Xx_TheForgotten_xX
Very bored

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThomYorke wrote:
ThomYorke wrote:
London wrote:

Explain yourself.

While you're busy figuring out your words, London and I will be sending messages via telepathy to each other about our plans to make you cry.

Assumtions.
Wow.

y'know, this is kinda hilarious actually.

I'm laughing my ass off.
I'm bored, I'm causing you three to argue meaninglessly, and I'm still bored.
Still hilarious.
Aren
Has No Life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think someone's butthurt over a joke post.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Philosophical All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: