Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Return to Labyrinth?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Envied_Chaos
Has No Life

Location: Being a no life in my room, blasting Miyavi, or in my bed, sleeping. 8D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:05 pm    Post subject: Return to Labyrinth? Reply with quote

So.. yeah. Flipping through Anime Insider, and what do I see? A huge page with the words 'RETURN TO LABYRINTH' on it. It's supposed to come out everywhere sometime this month. From what I know, it's being released by Tokyopop.. the artwork's really pretty. From what I can tell, it looks like Castlevania artwork (in a sense).

The only thing I'm worried about is.. is it going to suck? Labyrinth was an awesome movie, and having David Bowie was an extra = win.

So.. I know there's not much information to go by, but what do you think? Should they really have gone for this, or no? (I'd scan the page.. but, I'm at my mum's which means = no scanner. It sucks >/)
Sephir0th666777
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Labrynith - David Bowie = Mediocre.

Thread over.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SesshyInu123
Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed that this is kinda old, but ehh...I've read Return to Labyrinth. Own it too. It.... wasn't the best, but it was OK. The artwork isn't that great, so don't let the cover fool you. It was drawn by somebody else. And the story really seemed like a bad attempt at a fan fiction... But alas, I will probably end up buying the other 2 just for the heck of it...Maybe I'm too much of a Labyrinth fan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: