Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
I'll do requests. almost anything. I need a challenge
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Taking Requests/Trades
View previous topic :: View next topic  
infurno
How can I get a custom title thing?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: I'll do requests. almost anything. I need a challenge Reply with quote

I'm out of good Ideas. anyone got any requests?

i'll try anything but Real Cartoon Characters naked.

my gallerie is in my sig so you can see my Photoshop style

Last edited by infurno on Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:48 pm; edited 10 times in total
Raccoon1
Still very bored

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.toonarific.com/show_pics.php?show_id=2381&page=2

If you go to this site, you'll see who I want a piccy of: Keiko, from the 1990 Hanna-Barbera cartoon, Midnight Patrol. If you scroll down, you'll see her. She's around 9 years old, She's an Asian-American girl with long black hair, wears a blue sweater with a heart shape on it, the sweater hangs down from the waist, white leggings/stockings and pink sneakers.

Sound easy, or do you want something easier?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just one Question. any particuler pose?
Raccoon1
Still very bored

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's see...

has her right hand on her hip, making peace sign with left hand.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-473047.html

got it. hope you like it.
Kezzaloof
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still taking requests...? <<;
infurno

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes
infurno

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm taking requests again.
MysticBlade
Has No Life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you do my oc, Masuyo? He's an oc from Fruits Basket world. I'd like it if you could do a non school uniform outfit, please. He's in my gallery and the link to that is in my signature. Thanks if you can!!
infurno

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

would you like any particuler pose?
MysticBlade
Has No Life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
would you like any particuler pose?

You're asking me?! Choices, choices... *thinks* Okay... hows about him playing basketball. See, he likes sports, and that's one of his favourites. But he's playing it outside school hours and on his own.
infurno

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks I'll start working on it shortly
infurno

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm finaly done. sorry it took long. I was real busy.

anyway i hope you like the pic

http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-492680.html

I'm open for more requests.
Nocturna
Very bored

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello if you're still taking request do you think you couldraw my boyfriend's OC Tenroe please? He's a half vampire and always wields a Katana. Below is a description of him and could you please draw him wide eyed and open mouthed baring his fanges fiercely with his Katana swinging wildly, about to strike please? Do not worry about a background though my friend I'd prefer it blank to be honest as I intend to cut it out and stick to my 'anime door' next to Nocturna, his lover. (My OC!) Oh could his black trench coat be blowing behind him as if running at top speed as well please?

Thanks in advance my friend,

Nocturna xV^^Vx

Tenroe Kosigawa:

Appearance: Wears a grey vest with a black leather necklace with a glass vial in the shape of a fang, filled with blood and 2 silver guardian dragons either side of it, with black beads and silver accents and a head band. Also has Long flowing black and silver hair and frequently wears black pants and a gothic blackTrench coat over that with Army styled boots. His eyes are a piercing, incandescent sky blue.
Weapons:He carries two Side arm Pistols on each hip, a Shotgun on his back, and a Katana at his left side.
infurno

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could do that. but it may take a little bit.
Nocturna
Very bored

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww thank you sooooo soooo very much means a lot to me thank you take as long as you need my friend Wink

Nocturna xV^^Vx
infurno

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here you go.
http://pictures.fanart-central.net/i/infurno/504641.png

oups I hyperlinked the picture and no the webpage. but he's in my gallery.

hope you like him

Last edited by infurno on Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nocturna
Very bored

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love him dude! Thank you so very muchness but if you're ever bored just let me know because I've got oodles of OC's you could draw! Very Happy

Thanks again you rock the bouldersness,

Nocturna xV^^Vx
infurno

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem.

if you want another I'll do one. I'm at a lack of good ideas at the moment.
Nocturna
Very bored

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderfulness! Do you think you could draw 4 of my OC characters together in one pic please? Can it have the words Welcome To Dark Alley on it too please as Dark Alleys the name of our RP. I dont mind about the poses because they are all really quite different characters so feel free to experiment until your hearts content my friend! If I just tell you a bit about their relationships with each other maybe it would help though! Oh can it be drawn in traditional anime style please, trademark anime eyes on all characters etc pleaseness???

Tenroe and Nocturna are vampiric lovers madly in love with each other and can often be found in one anothers arms feeding from each other, Faita is a very wise vamp, she can manipulate energy and move things with her mind and prefers not to drink blood though she is often greatly tempted. At first she disliked Nocturna greatly upon meeting, due to the way in which she was born to darkness but now they are true friends and she guides her whenever she can. Ayumi is a beautiful young water goddess that looks up to Nocturna greatly and Riuin is Faitas brother who work together against the tyranny of their despicable Father Zaroff. I know its a tall order but I REALLY would LOVE IT if you could do me the great honour of accepting this request and besides, when are my request ever different dear?! Haha. I dont mind if you leave Ayumi out because shes a minor character but Id really like Riuin and Faita to have quite a big part in the pic if possible because very few requests of them have been completed but the main characters to include are Nocturna, Tenroe and Faita. I dont mind how you approach this request either, you dont even have to include them all in one pic if you dont want to but go in pairs of relationships or something? EG Nocturna and Tenroe in one pic Faita & Riuin in the other etc.

Thats just about it I think love and thanks once again. Also, can you please make Nocturna, Faita and Ayumi look extremely pale and feminine because this is the essence of all female vampires in my opinion. I should know, being a charming, young vamp myself! Haha

Thank you my friend and please take care. Let me know your decision ASAP.

Your vampiric friend,

Nocturna xV^^Vx

Here's Nocturna's description for how I want her to look in this request:

She has deep, blue eyes, often emphasised by her blood red and black eye make up; VERY IMPORTANT
Fangs; VERY IMPORTANT
Short, quite spiked up choppy bob punk style, black hair with bright red/shocking pink streaks through her fringe and on the ends. (Think Cloud from Final Fantasy but as black and red and youve got it!); VERY IMPORTANT
Long Sterling silver Ankh necklace; VERY IMPORTANT
Long black nails;
Long black velvet hooded cloak; VERY IMPORTANT
Black boots;
Black long sleeve top with lots of holes throughout, revealing a considerable amount of her pale flesh with nothing but an elegant blood red bra underneath; VERY IMPORTANT
Long flowing black satin skirt; VERY IMPORTANT
2 shot guns;
Incandescently pale skin; VERY IMPORTANT
Pewter band ring on her wedding finger on her left hand with the words 'Real Love Is Forever on it; VERY IMPORTANT
Blood vial necklace in the form of a glass tear drop, filled with blood, guarded by a silver vampire bat 2 silver and black beads and accents either side of it, on a thin black leather chain; VERY IMPORTANT THIS IS INCLUDED IN THE PIC
Blood red lips; VERY IMPORTANT
Small silver Ankh tattoo at the top of her right arm with a pretty roses and leaves coming out from the sides-1 red rose on side and black rose on the other; VERY IMPORTANT
blood vial earrings in the shape of a fang guarded by a vampire bat;
Ruby encrusted dagger and black leather 3 row studded prism belt; VERY IMPORTANT

Description of Tenroe:

Name:Tenroe Kosigawa

Species: half Vampire Half Human

Appearance: Wears a grey vest with a black leather necklace with a glass vial in the shape of a fang, filled with blood and 2 silver guardian dragons either side of it, with black beads and silver accents and a head band. Also has Long flowing black and silver hair and frequently wears black pants and a Trench coat over that with Army styled boots. His eyes are an incandescent sky blue, showing the loving man he truly is.
Weapons: He carries two Side arm Pistols on each hip, a Shotgun on his back, and a Katana at his left side.

Description of Faita:

Name: Faita

Race: Vampire

Appearence: 18 years of age

Faita can put on a look of innocence at times as one of her powers she has long brown hair with a pale complexion dark brown eyes that turn red when she shows an extreme anger or hunger. Wears traditional Japanese clothing, favours feminine kimonos.
Powers: Psychic abilities; Faita can see into the souls of others and levitate things with her mind.

Weapons: Fangs, claws, and two swords along with one dagger hidden in her shirt.

Description of Riuin:

Name: Riuin

Race: Vampire

Age- Unknown records weren't made when he was born

Weapons: A Sword and fangs

Features: Black hair, silver eyes, and 6'4 with pale skin

History: technically he was Faitas sister until he was beaten by the one who took care of them, left for dead and Faita being carried away he grew up cold and hating the world. Faita thought him for dead and when he finally found the one who raised them only to find she was left for dead and was probably. Riuin Since then has been killing all he can get his hands on and currently belongs to a gang of vampires that feed on entire towns slowly. sucking it dry.

Description of Ayumi:

Name:Ayumi

Age: 353 years old. Physical Appearance of a 15 year old girl

Species: Water Goddess with the voice of a Siren.

Appearance: Long, Flowing, golden wavy hair that is as long as her knees. Has a small scar on her neck from where her uncle had tried to kill her and the most beautiful pink eyes you have ever seen. Blessed with rose pink lips that form her sweet angelic smile. Her nails are as purely white as ivory and considerably long but elegant. Likes to wear shimmery robes in pastel shades that give her appearance a purity and innocence. Adores marine life, especially dolphins. Always wears a seashell necklace which possess powers beyond measure.

Abilities and Weapons: Her Siren's voice has healing powers. She can lull one to sleep, or she can boom her voice and knock her enemies off their feet-most literally. She can control water, understand and speak with the animals in the water, and read peoples feelings.

History: Preferring to do good with her voice instead of leading unsuspecting sailors to their watery graves, She is loved by all the creatures in the depths of the water(Oceans, Lakes, etc.) She has difficulties controlling her powers against her enemies. Finds it difficult to trust new people but took an immediate shine to Nocturna whom she looks up to dearly as a big sister after welcoming her to the group.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Taking Requests/Trades All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: