Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Fac Chat Is Back!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[b]FAC Once Again Has An Official Website Chat![/b]

Thanks to the hardwork by Soreceress_Ultimecia, who was OP in the last FAC chat, we now are happy to announce, we once again have one, due to her hardwork and dedication to getting the chat back up.

Simply click on the "chatroom" option on the main page, and the link is at the bottom of the page. All are welcomed. And all former rules that applied to the last chat apply to the new chat. No exceptions allowed.

You will be kicked/banned if rules are not followed at the descretion of the FAC Op's.

All of that out of the way. All are welcome and come on in! ^_^
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Celtic_Guardian_Gurl
Very bored

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried to get to the chatroom, but the link wasn't working for me :huh: It just showed one of those little x's in the corner Sad
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DaBear
Site Helper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats was very cool talking live with ya's.....in the words of Arnold "Ill be Back"
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, ya left before I came back. Boo. I didn't see anyone answer your question, so I'll just post everything here for anyone wanting to join in, including your question... So everyone read this, it should cover most everything.

~ when you join, pick a name.
~ To register that name and make it so no one else can be on it, type /ns register [i]password[/i] [i]email[/i] exactly like that with your password and email address filled in (obviously)
~ When you log on the next time, it'll say you're using a registered nick. You have to identify yourself or it'll kick you off after awhile. To do this, type /ns identify [i]password[/i]
~ If you log on and it says someone else is already on your name, type /ns ghost [i]nickname[/i] [i]password[/i]. That will kick them off the name.
~ Then type /nick [i]name[/i] to change your name back and identify yourself.
~ To change your status (away, busy, etc.), you can change your name by typing /nick [i]name[/i] and changing it to something like "______|busy" or "_____-eating" etc. etc.

If anyone has questions about anything else, type /help Smile
Powtaz
Oldbie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha. be right back, muhaha.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: