Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Bishoujo Angel Naoko (My Fanfic)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Writing Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SilverMoon
Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject: Bishoujo Angel Naoko (My Fanfic) Reply with quote

[b]Chapter 1[/b]

A young 16 year old girl sat on her bed thinking quietly. She had short, brown hair to her back and emerald eyes. Her thoughts were interuppted by the sound of her name.
"NAOOKOO!" A young 15 year old girl screamed and knocked on the door.
"Come in." The 16 year old girl said.
The 15 year old girl came in. She had light pink eyes and long hair to her waist with a red ribbon in it. "Naoko!" yelled the girl.
"Dijiko? What do you need?" Naoko asked with a normal look on her face. Dijiko always yelled like this.
"Nao-chan! Nao-chan! Ryo-chan said that Isu-chan needs us! I wonder what she needs us for...? Let's go see, Nao-chan! We may even be able to see Yang-chan!" Dijiko grabbed Naoko's hand and started walking.
Naoko smiled. [i]Despite Dijiko being 15, she acts so childish. 'Nao-chan' was Dijiko's nickname for me, Naoko, the Angel of Water and Ice. 'Ryo-chan' was Ryoko, the Angel of Darkness's nickname. 'Isu-chan' was Isuzu, the Angel of Earth's nickname and 'Yang-chan' was Yang, Isuzu'z daughter and the Angel of Life and Death's nickname.[/i]
Naoko thought of the day she met Dijiko. Dijiko and Naoko introduced themselves and then suddenly, Dijiko yelled, "Call me Diji-chan!" [i]Yeah, Dijiko is so childish. But she is the Angel of Light, so she's supposed to be that way.[/i]
"Naoko? Hello? Earth to Naoko." An 18 year old girl with messy, silver hair that went to her shoulders and sapphire blue eyes thumped Naoko's head gently.
"Ryo-chan, is she alright?" Dijiko asked with a worried look on her face.
I dunno... NAOKO!" The teenager yelled.
"R-Ryoko? Oh no, was I lost in thought again?" Naoko asked. She had a tendancy of thinking too much.
Ryoko snickered. "I guess you were. Honestly, Naoko, do you ever go at least an hour without getting lost in thought?"
"Oooh! Oooh! Let Diji-chan answer that!" Dijiko was jumping up and down, waving her hands in the air. "No. Am I right?"
"I guess you are, Diji." Ryoko said with a grin on her face.
Naoko blushed and looked down.
"I'm sorry to interuppted, but I did call you here for a reason." A 29 year old woman said. She had long lime green hair and hazel eyes.
"Isuzu? Oh we're sorry. So, why did you call us here?" Naoko asked.
"Come sit down. I'll go get Yang so we can explain thing together."

I know this may seem silly.
SilverMoon
Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[b]Chapter 2[/b]

"Naoko, Ryoko, Dijiko," Isuzu paused and then began again. "I asked you to come here because I have just recieved word from Kagato that the Head Angel, Kaguya-dono, has a mission for you."
[i]Kagato...[/i] Naoko thought. [i]Kaguya's little servant... Kagato is the Angel of Knowledge and Kaguya's advisor.[/i]
"What's the mission, Isu-chan?" Dijiko asked.
Isuzu sighed. "I really wish you wouldn't call me that..."
"What about Isu-sama" Or Isu-dono?" Dijiko asked.
"DIJI! We don't have time for childish nicknames! Now, please get back to what you were saying, Isuzu." Ryoko said, losing her patience.
"Ryoko, it's all right. It's not Dijiko's fault. It's just her nature to talk a lot and be really cheerful." Isuzu smiled at Dijiko, who was sticking her tongue at her.
Naoko covered her mouth to hide her giggles.
"Now," Isuzu started again. "I recieved word from Kaguya-dono that the demon population in the human world is growing day by day. Isn't that right, Yang?"
Yang entered the room and nodded her head. She rubbed her white eyes and then ran to give Dijiko a hug. Her short white hair flew behind her.
[i]Poor thing... She can't speak. It must be hard for her... To be a 6 year old who is the Angel of Life and Death and yet she can't even talk.[/i] Naoko thought silently to herself with a grim smile as she watched Yang get hugged to death by Dijiko.
Isuzu smiled at her daughter and started yet again. "The demons are too strong for the humans. The humans gon't even know about the demons. Probably about 1% fo the humans know that the demons are living among them, waiting to strike. That's where you three come in. You are to go and live with the humans and destroy the demons. Kaguya-dono has-"
"WHAAAAAAT?!" Ryoko yelled at the top of her lungs.
Dijiko silently thought that everyone in the human world heard that scream.

"What was that?" The Head Angel, Kaguya, asked. She had blue, wavy hair, when standing up, it went to the floor and midnight blue eyes. She looked 20, but she was actually 928 years old.
"Isuzu probably told the girls the news and Ryoko screamed with rage." Kagato, the Angel of Knowledge, answered with with his eyes closed. He had gray hair and silver eyes. He was 900 years old.
"Oh." Kaguya said.

"Why would Kaguya-dono pick us?!" Naoko asked.
Dijiko had a shocked look on her face an Ryoko was swearing. Yang, who had been startled by the scream, returned to her mother and held onto her for dear life.
"Well, you are young. Not as young as Yang, but young enough that you would blend in the kids at school." Isuzu replied.
"But, who said that you had to go to school? Couldn't Kaguya-dono send someone older? They don't have to go to school." Dijiko was very confused.
"The demon's prey mostly on the young teenagers." Isuzu answered.
"But still, darn it! Why does it have to be US?!" Ryoko yelled.
"Listen. Can you go against Kaguya-dono's orders?" Isuzu asked.
Strands of Ryoko's hair covered both of her eyes and she looked down.
"No, you can't. Anyway, Kaguya-dono will send down the other angels to help you when the demons get stronger. She's even going to send Yang and I. But that's when the demon's get stronger." Isuzu said tiredly. She was tired of explaining everything. "So, do you accpet the mission?"
Ryoko opened her mouth to protest, but Naoko covered it and said, "We accept."
SilverMoon
Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[b]Chapter 3 (Part 1)[/b]

Ryoko grunted. "How long do we have until we leave for human world?"
"We have one day." Naoko replied, with annoyance in her voice. She was tired of Ryoko's whining.
"And just how are we supposed to get there? I we fly, surely someone will see us." Ryoko protested. [i]I will do [u]anything[/u] to get out of this trip.[/i] She thought.
"RYOKO!" Naoko yelled. She finally had enough of her whinning. "We will go by portal. Now, quit whinning! We have to do this. You're just making it worse!"
"Yeah, Ryo-chan. It'll be fun! We'll get to meet a lot of new people!" Dijiko clapped eagerly.
"Hmph. Whatever." Ryoko crossed her arms.
"Have you packed all your things?"
"Isuzu!" Dijiko yelled.
Isuzu smiled. The littlest things made Dijiko shout with joy.
"Yes, we have, Isuzu." Naoko replied.
"Great."
"Feh." Ryoko said.
"maybe you should all go say goodbye to the other angels." Isuzu suggested.
"But, we aren't that close to anyone evcept for you and Yang." Naoko said. [i]Isuzu and Yang are really like the only people we talk to here. Sure, we talk to all of the angels, but we talk to Isuzu and Yang the most.[/i]
"What about Akane and Mirei?" Isuzu asked.
"Well, I guess we could say goodbye to them. Come on, Dijiko." Naoko frowned, and said, "You too, Ryoko."
Dijiko ran excitedly and Naoko had to drag Ryoko.
SilverMoon
Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[b]Chapter 3 (part 2)[/b]

"Diji-chan! Naoko-chan! Oh, and Ryoko-san, too! What a surprise! The angel of healing, Akane, said. She was twenty-three and had black hair that went to her hips with a white ribbon and light blue eyes. She was very beautiful and was really tall.
Akane, dont call me 'san.' It makes me twitch. Ryoko said bluntly.
Oh, Im sorry Ryoko-chan? Akane said in a questioning voice.
Much better. Ryoko mumbled.
Well, anyways, what are you guys doing here? Oh, wait! I know! Today is the last day that youre here. Tomorrow you have to go to human world, right? Akane guessed.
Bingo! Dijiko yelled enthusiastically.
Wow, its hard to believe that Ryoko-chan is actually going, too. Akane giggled.
They forced me. muttered Ryoko.
Ah, so is that why Ryoko-chan is in such a bad mood? Akane asked.
Yup. Naoko said flatly.
Well, dont worry. When the time comes, the other angels and I will help you. Akane said. I would offer you some tea, but Im sure you want to say goodbye to Mi-chan, too.
Yeah, Aka-chan! Dijiko said.
Well, okay then! Bye! Have a safe trip! Akane gave each one of the girls a hug and shut her door.
Next is Mi-chan! Dijiko yelled.

Mirei squealed. Diji-chan, Nao-chan, Ryo-chan!!!!! She gave each one of the girls a huge bear hug.
Mirei, could you let me breathe?! Ryoko asked, gasping for breath.
Mirei giggled and let go of Ryoko. So, youre here to say goodbye because youre going to human world first thing in the morning, right?
How did you know? Ryoko asked sarcastically.
Of course, Ryo-chan is the only one unhappy about this Mirei sighed.
Yeah Shes so whiney Naoko whispered to Mirei.
I know So uncheerful Mirei whispered back.
I HEARD THAT! Ryoko growled.
Mirei and Dijiko giggled while Naoko grinned.
Mirei was the Angel of Wind. She was a very cheerful girl who had blonde hair that went to her back and was always in a ponytail and deep blue green eyes. She had a thunder shaped birthmark on the palm of her left hand.
Well, Mirei, we cant wait till you come to human world to help us. Naoko smiled.
Me neither! Dijiko said.
I cant wait, either. Well, you guys should go rest. Ill miss you all. She hugged each one of them again. Bye! She waved her hands as they walked back to their rooms. A tear fell from her face.
Ill miss them too, you know
Mirei jumped and turned to see who said that. Aka-Akane-chan?! You startled me!
What about me?
Isu-chan, too?!
Dont worry, Mi-chan. Well miss them too, Akane smiled down at her.
Yeah Theyre like daughters to me Isuzu whispered.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Writing Help All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: