Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Demon's Heart - Second opinions?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Writing Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Some_Dude
Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Demon's Heart - Second opinions? Reply with quote

- Title: A Girl Named Neiru
- URL:[url]http://www.fanart-central.net/story-37235.html[/url]
- Genre: Fantasy>>Spirits/Deities>>Demons
- Summary: A teenage boy unkowingly falls in love with the demon girl bent on killing him. Yup, that about sums the story up. No world-saving. Just a lack of common sense.
- Advisories: a little nudity and sexual jokes/situations(but nothing really bad), quite a fair amount of violence

I would really appreciate any comments you may have on my story. Especially if there is something like a hole in the plot. Your opinion would be very, very, very helpful!
Some_Dude
Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this story just uninteresting? Does nobody want to read it? I mean, I've had this up for...a while... So if you have anything [u]at all [/u]to say, even if it's "go away this story is stupid", say it for crying out loud!!!
NicholasDWolfwood
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think people just aren't intrested. Maybe you could Describe the plot in more detail?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq6q8fU9PiM

There's no I in Team. There's a Me though if you jumble it up.- Dr. House

92% of the teen population would be dead if Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. Post this in your signature if you would be one of the 8% watching and laughing.
Some_Dude
Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fine... even though I basically laid out the entire story the first time minus the ending...

The demon girl (Neiru) is basically dropped into the main character's (Kojo's) life. After Kojo survives Neiru's attempts to get rid of him, Neiru decides she might as well make use of him since he knows about her. And so he gets wrapped up in her many century-long quest.

Happy Now? Exactly 50 words...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Writing Help All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: