Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
This is $&#* scary...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Politics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zekk
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject: This is fucking scary... Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RNfL6IVWCE

This is the new generation? Should we commit suicide now? OR would genicide work better?

I have no issues with any religion, but using kids like this is fucking wrong. Warping a child like this is so fucking sick.
jhonenfreak
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG! WTF? and other excamitory internet acronyms. Shocked

Listen 1:13 minutes into the movie where the guys says "How many of you want to be those who would give up your lives for Jesus?"

Now replace "Jesus" with "Muhammad". Sound familiar? Whatever these people preach, the children will listen because they look up to the adults. When they say to love Jesus, the children cheer. When they say to change the world, the children cheer. If they were to say to convert everyone and threaten those who don't accept Jesus, the children would cheer.
Also notice the kid saying, "we are training to be God's army" and the woman screaming, "This means war! Are you a part of it or not?"

Images like these turn me off from Christianity even more.

Zekk is right. Religion warps people.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
loveliesbleeding
Still very bored

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my Shocked . Am I the only person who found that video humorous? Like the 10 year old boy with a vocabulary of a 15 year old? Or the little girl with duct tape on her mouth that said life? Even the comments on YouTube spelled Muslim as Moslem a good four times.

Lawd, lawd, we are in an ignorant world.
Zekk
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="loveliesbleeding"]Oh my Shocked . Am I the only person who found that video humorous? Like the 10 year old boy with a vocabulary of a 15 year old? Or the little girl with duct tape on her mouth that said life? Even the comments on YouTube spelled Muslim as Moslem a good four times.

Lawd, lawd, we are in an ignorant world.[/quote]

Would be funny if it was fake, but its not.
balrog

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Zekk"][quote="loveliesbleeding"]Oh my Shocked . Am I the only person who found that video humorous? Like the 10 year old boy with a vocabulary of a 15 year old? Or the little girl with duct tape on her mouth that said life? Even the comments on YouTube spelled Muslim as Moslem a good four times.

Lawd, lawd, we are in an ignorant world.[/quote]

Would be funny if it was fake, but its not.[/quote]

And how are you 100% certain that it isn't?

EDIT: Scratch that, guess it is.

I am an active christian but I hate..hate..HATE Evangelists.. not all but most.

They are brainwashing children by making them think that they have to make EVERY ONE believe what they do. No, that isn't the case. The comments on this vid are ridiculous "This is exact proof of y all christians r retards" "athests are the only smart ppl in the world."

Yeah those were copied exactly.

Last edited by balrog on Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Zekk
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because I live in a city lead by a person like that, people from my middle school have gone to that camp.
jhonenfreak
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
people from my middle school have gone to that camp

Forced or willingly?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Zekk
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willingly. Its for something like 5 to 12 year olds.
balrog

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watching it again I noticed all the children giving their opinion on it, which is complete bull. They can't have such an opinion that young, really, its just everything their parents told them.

"At five I got saved because I wanted more from life"
When you are fucking five you don't want "more from life," your PARENTS or guardians decide what you believe. Never can I imagine a five year old walking up to his parents and saying, "I want more from my life, I feel empty inside and if I become a Christian I will feel that that void is filled"

"I really feel that we are a key generation to Jesus coming back. We are a generation that needs to rise up at one with that time."
M'kay kid so how did you think that up? Kind of advanced for a kid his age, so I wonder where he got it from... These aren't opinions, these are words from their parents mouths.

Really sick.

And the man who said "Who wants to give up their lives for Jesus?" What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Sounds like the words of a suicidal cult to me.
jhonenfreak
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Willingly. Its for something like 5 to 12 year olds.

Sad When I was 12 I was fortunate enough to go to Girl Scout camp to make crafts and go canoing.

Quote:
"At five I got saved because I wanted more from life"

Wft does a 5 year old need to be saved from? Is God going to smite him for taking a cookie before dinner?
Zekk
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed. Religion warps the world
balrog

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Zekk"]Agreed. Religion warps the world[/quote]

No. People who take religion and turn it into an evil thing warp the world.
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that'd be fucking assuming that relgion was ever good, or fundamentally defined as good in the first place.
balrog

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So your saying a belief that teaches to be kind to one another and cause no harm is an evil thing? Yes, many wars have been fought because of religion but that doesn't mean EVERYTHING about it is so horrible.

(I know you said religion in general not just Christianity I am just using that as an example)
Zekk
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yet 10 extremist can do much more harm then ten goodies can do good. And how is some good if it tells you what gender you can and cannot fuck and love.
balrog

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
And how is some good if it tells you what gender you can and cannot f**k and love.

...like all sins just repent and..POOF.

Being bi/gay is no excuse for saying religion is stupid.
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never said it was horrible, nor did I bring up any examples of why religion should be considered to be any adjective I can come up with. Everyone come up with their own adjective to describe religion, they have to defend their reasoning, and when someone says religion is good, or even something general as such, they have to FUCKING, DEFINE "BEING KIND" AS A GOOD THING, AND PROVE HOW MAJORITY OF SO-CALLED CHRISTIANS ARE DOING THAT SAME ACTION EVERY SINGLE DAY. Which honestly doesn't happen. Don't think you can win any debate with loose conjectures thrown out everywhere, cuz you won't sway posters.

Honestly, I'm pissed more at wussy Christians that keeps claiming THAT THERE ARE GOOD PEOPLE OUT THERE DOING GOOD THINGS JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE RELIGIOUS. Honestly, those people would be all saintly and kind no matter what religion they believe or not believe in. Also, I resent the fact that even common courtesy has to come with some kind of religious string attached. Kindness isn't the nature of some people, it's cuz they go to church every third Sundays, nuuuuuuuu!!!!

Or even, people who believe, because religion promotes say, peace and loving between humans, negative effects must be ignored or glossed over. They spin unity of religion to say when some Eastern Orthodox church in Ethiopia helps out in a humanitarian effort, they're suddenly brother Christians, but when something shitty like this happens, they are heretics, they're people who TAKE THE BIBLE LITERALLY OMG, and EVIL PEOPLE. Seriously, to me, you guys are all the same.
Zekk
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="balrog"]
Quote:
And how is some good if it tells you what gender you can and cannot f**k and love.

...like all sins just repent and..POOF.

Being bi/gay is no excuse for saying religion is stupid.[/quote]

I never claimed anything about the intellegence behind religion, though that is usually lacking aswell.
jhonenfreak
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have often heard religion defined as a series of repeated acts, hence the term "to [do something] religiously." Religion may include praying, attending worship services, avoiding the consumption of meat on Fridays, and in some cases sacrifices. All these acts are done repeatedly. Beliefs, however, are more of a spiritual thing. You can believe in helping others and being kind. You can believe there's no harm in homosexuality. You can believe that cows are sacred. You can believe in creationism or evolution... you get the point.
I, personally, am not a religious person at all. I abhor the thought of my personal life being governed by practices I find to be absurd. I am, however, very spiritual, yet very open-minded to the many scientifically reasonable possibilities for the creation of Earth, the reason we can think and dream, etc.

A quick rant about church: I hate church. More good can be done in two hours by teaching a child to read or cleaning up nature than trying to stay awake only to listen to some guy drone on and on about stuff.
balrog

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Brianhjh"]I never said it was horrible, nor did I bring up any examples of why religion should be considered to be any adjective I can come up with. Everyone come up with their own adjective to describe religion, they have to defend their reasoning, and when someone says religion is good, or even something general as such, they have to f**king, DEFINE "BEING KIND" AS A GOOD THING, AND PROVE HOW MAJORITY OF SO-CALLED CHRISTIANS ARE DOING THAT SAME ACTION EVERY SINGLE DAY. Which honestly doesn't happen. Don't think you can win any debate with loose conjectures thrown out everywhere, cuz you won't sway posters.

Honestly, I'm pissed more at wussy Christians that keeps claiming THAT THERE ARE GOOD PEOPLE OUT THERE DOING GOOD THINGS JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE RELIGIOUS. Honestly, those people would be all saintly and kind no matter what religion they believe or not believe in. Also, I resent the fact that even common courtesy has to come with some kind of religious string attached. Kindness isn't the nature of some people, it's cuz they go to church every third Sundays, nuuuuuuuu!!!!

Or even, people who believe, because religion promotes say, peace and loving between humans, negative effects must be ignored or glossed over. They spin unity of religion to say when some Eastern Orthodox church in Ethiopia helps out in a humanitarian effort, they're suddenly brother Christians, but when something s**tty like this happens, they are heretics, they're people who TAKE THE BIBLE LITERALLY OMG, and EVIL PEOPLE. Seriously, to me, you guys are all the same.[/quote]

Quote:
I never said it was horrible,

Quote:
that'd be f**king assuming that relgion was ever good, or fundamentally defined as good in the first place.

You may not have said it was horrible but you certainly did not say it was any good.

I never said every Christian was a great amazing person. It is obvious that its not true and I have never come across a person who thought every single Christian was a saint, unless they were mentally unstable.

I was simply saying that Christianity TEACHES to be good, meaning that its intentions are good, if retards want to ruin this with the stupid shitty Catholic rules and the Vatican and all that shit then well...not the religion's fault.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Politics All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: