Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
PETA
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Politics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
London

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless she really hates nearly everything on the planet, of course it is.

What an interesting way of speaking.
Jtlats

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a pet dog, cat, and boa. According to PETA I need to kill all three.

Support the Humane Society or your local Paws and Whiskers shelter. Or heck if you see a stray take it in. Even if it is just to let in in your shed in winter and leave food out.

Also, with Coyotes, those things reproduce like well, Coyotes. My uncle hunts those things and for as many as he kills he always gets more the next year. Coyotes have destroyed the rabbit population, the Pheasant population, eat pets, at least around here they do.

Also, with deer, there was a park south of where I live where you couldn't hunt deer. Deer figured this out and went there. A few years later they HAD to allow hunting as deer were dieing by the dozens from disease and starvation.

Also, PETA kills more animals then they save and are againt Insulin, transplant surgeries, medical vaccines, so forth that were all discovered through animal testing. They pay people to go to public schools and tell them that you can't do this because animals and humans are different. Bull! Humans are animals! We're just like the dinosaurs were 65 million years ago, the Sentient species. That means we are top dog, all food chains end at us. So animal testing does help humans.

Watch Bullshit by Penn and Teller. You'll find out about this and more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Politics All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: