Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Disgaea

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SilentSoul92
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject: Disgaea Reply with quote

Yes the first one. My gosh, the first thing I need to say is how freakin hard it is to get the game cheap, but I finally managed to get it for under $20.

Now onto the game. What can I say, I haven't laughed that hard over a video game in a long time. Disgaea is a SRPG, strategy, and it's usually very light-hearts and comical, which is really nice cause I need a break from the morbid FF games and the horror games I'm playing. I haven't finished the whole game yet (no spoilers please) but I'm really far, at Celestia, finally.

This game is really unique in the way it's played. Like normal strategy RPGs you move your units around and place them where you want. The cool part about this game is that your units can combo, or pick up other units, or even throw people and things around. I LOVE doing that. Another interesting thing is the geo-panels which give the arena effects from invincibility (my favorite) to 1/4 damage every turn ><. But by far what I love the best about this game is enemies. You can capture enemies or throw enemies ontop of each other. And prinnies, I love the prinnies so much. You throw them and KABOOM! *rofl*

And who doesn't love leveling up their characters into the thousands, well most people don't have the patience but to me it's heaven. *_*
anime_slacker
Forum Scalleywag

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah I love Disgaea! That game is the greatest!

What level are your characters, and what ones do you use?!
I started over.
Because I havn't played in a while, so I like to start fresh.

You do know that theres like, 9 different endings right? (I think thats the right number)

!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: