Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Nationality?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TomtheMighty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just curious. Where are you from? I'm from the midwestern Untited States and there is nothing but farm land and trees as far as the eye can see. . .
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
born2bequeen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing I'm from the boring little state of WVa..... Probably wont be boring much longer... considering they are building Cabela's 50ft from my house.... I hope they buy my house.... I need an excuse to move....
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Born in Columbia City, Indiana. Lived and raised in Huntington Indiana until i was 9. Then moved to Manchester, England until i was 14. Then moved back here to the states to New Providence/Summit, New Jersey. (i'm right on the border of both towns.) Just 30 minutes away from the Big apple by NJ TRansit and the train station is right behind my apartment. And i love it here.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LadyoftheDeadlyDance
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New England. ^_^
Grissey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Netherlands
Born and raised in the west, studying in the north currently..
ragingflea002
Oldbie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Born in Charleston, South Carolina. Moved to Beaufort, South Carolina when I was 1. Moved back to Charleston when I was 7. Before officially moving, I alternated between my home and my dad's apartment.
Lexar
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm both dutch and french. Everybody in this topic is off topic because it asks your nationality, not where you were born or where you lived. Laughing

Edit: I added a smiley to point out this shouldn't be taken seriously
Grissey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Lexar (Lexar)"] Everybody in this topic is off topic [/quote]
i guess you feel the same when you drive on the road and see all the cars heading your way on your driving lane Laughing
Lexar
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I curse at every one of them. In french.
Grissey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahw ok that makes it cool again... anyhow back ontopic, if you're really stupid as assumed by lexar: i'm dutch... which is another word for hollandish for you americans..
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nationality have to do with what country you were born in. I'm not english, i wasn't born there. I stated i was born in indiana in the united states. therefore i am on topic. Jackass. And so are the others.

So what if i put in i live in england and now in NJ? I still have something to do with the topic.

What your talking about is heritage, your family blood, and what kind it is. Whether it dutch, french, italian, or dumbass <_< Don't get an attitude with me.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lexar
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh right, I keep forgetting Americans like to pretend they are from an other country, because 'American' isn't really something to be proud of.

[quote]Don't get an attitude with me. [/quote]

[quote]Jackass[/quote]

I'm sorry, but I think it's you with the attitude here, and maybe you just don't get it when someone is just kidding around.
Myst
Very bored

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess my nationality would be American. I was born in Orange County, California and I currently live in South Park, PA.

Grissey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Lasher (Lasher)"] Nationality have to do with what country you were born in. [/quote]
no that's not true. your nationality is stated in your passport, which can be from any country if you want...my mum for instance is dutch but she isnt born here...
ragingflea002
Oldbie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being an American is something to be proud of, although others may not believe it. We have a place to live, no matter how Chaotic. We just made Obesity a disease. Smart.

A person is smart, people are stupid.
nekojess
Very bored

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okaaaaay......Since I don't know what the hell is going on, I'll just say both where I was born, and my nationality.....
Ok. I was born in Knocksville, Tennesse. (And no, I don't have an accent) When I was 3 we moved to Mars, Pennsylvania. I know, it's sounds strange....Mars....yes I live in Mars... But my parents want to move somwhere close to family, in a year or two....
I'm American, but pretty much half French. Notice that I said that I'm from a different nationality than American because americans have nothing to be proud about :huh: Grr! WTF? <_< Rolling eyes I think that I'm also Scottish or Irish....can't remember which XD and I'm British. Only by a little though. Darn. I wanna move to england.
And marry there... * everyone hears a meniacle laugh in the backround*
* clears throat * Anyway....
DG-sama

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As to where I live, was born and raised in Massachusetts, lived here all my life.

As to heritage family stuff I'm Canadian and Polish, yep the butt of half of this world's ethnic jokes...

God damn you signature WORK!
TomtheMighty

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, we have people from all over the place then. Raging Flea is from a place very dear to my heart. . .Parris Island! We have people who hail from multiple countries. Bt most seem to be from the USA. Prove me wrong by posting!

BTW, Lexar, I didn't start this thread to make fun of other people's nationality. I could say a hell of a lot of things about the French, but I won't. Is it me, or do you like you enjoy pissing people off?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Lexar
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF!!!??? Did I ever say I wanted to make fun of someone's nationality?

If you really want to get into a flame war with me, I invite you to the spam section, which is quite appropriate for that kind of thing.
TomtheMighty

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am talking about the whole being from America os not something to be proud of, deal. Ah, well. Let's get back on topc please.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: