Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Prison Break
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:34 pm    Post subject: Prison Break Reply with quote

So fuckin' good.

– lolz I like how the cop didn’t even bother to check Mahone’s pulse.
– That’s what Bellick gets for teasing T-Bag instead of learning from him.
– “indiscretions which are so far in the past” lmao Like four whole days!
– “have a good day, Kimmy” Win.
– Bellick’s hardcore, yo
– Those are some retarded kids if they haven’t seen the news
– T-Bag’s stinkin’ rich and aside from being a psycho, that’s a good deal
– lmao love how he compares himself to Jesus
- I like Kellerman now that he gets to be sneaky again instead of just bitchy. Even if he is on the wrong side.
– way to go, Michael, drivin’ him to suicide.

T-Bag. <3 Poor guy.
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm disappointed in you people.

This week:

-- sucks to be Bellick. How the hell does Wade always get me to feel sorry for him.
-- Where's T-Bag when you need him to make a racist joke about Sucre
-- I love Haywire.
-- That was cold, Sucre. And stupid.
-- I'd gotten used to no Sara. Sad
-- Sucre's the luckiest bastard ever. Michael needs some of his luck.
-- Haywire's like a superhero. Too bad he just fucked himself over.
-- Kellerman better blow off the prez. 'Cause if he makes a big deal about knowing how the feds work and knows how she's acted before against the former prez...he better know he's being played. I'll be disappointed in him.

Sad for no T-Bag, but next week should make up for it. I can't wait until Michael and Linc find out about everything Kellerman has done. That'll be an awkward conversation.
TK421
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Season 2 doesn't start for like another month or two over here. Sad
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor you. Sad

I'm liking this half of the season better than the beginning. I think. Can't decide. Shocked Maybe I just like it 'cause Kellerman's the shit and there was very little Sara.

Really not good how much I love Kellerman now. With Abruzzi dead, he's in second place. Such a long way from this time last year with the "you named me" stuff.
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh for fuck's sake, why did they do this to me. Such awesomeness and such utter garbage in the same episode. Mad

– ugh, did we really have to start with a Michael/Sara moment? Although I guess it’s forgivable for Kellerman being there. That was an awesome moment. Despite Sara failing to show any emotion other than her deer in headlights look. As always. It did, however, fail to live up to my expectations. The writers seem to have overlooked how painfully awkward Kellerman joining them would be to all involved.
– Susan deserves whatever she gets. If only for being stupid.
– Ugh, Michael was angrier at Kellerman than he ever was about, oh I don’t know, family. Must be a family trait.
– Ah, charming, gun concealing T-Bag is love
– Sara choking Kellerman isn’t nearly as fun as him torturing her. Probably because she sucks at it. Someone who has proven to be so completely weak and helpless in all aspects wouldn’t have the balls to attack someone who views her as disposable.
– I liked it better when Kellerman was upset about being named by Hale, not the prez hating him. Weakling. If he fucks up by trying to go back to her, he can die.
– God that Michael/Sara scene was retarded. They make me not like Wentworth. Sad And that’s sad. I want to like Michael. “Never to fall in love with an inmate” – Also don’t fall in love in 4 weeks, seeing him only to stick a needle in his arm. I guess if all the fanbrats are what get the high ratings...no, still no excuse. Gross. Doesn't help that Sarah Wayne Callies is a pretty shitty actress.
– Aw, Bellick practicing with his badge.
– Poor Haywire. I never understood the point of yelling at someone when you’re like a hundred feet away from them so they can run away. Maybe he needs lessons from the Law and Order detectives. Wait until you’re right behind them, then grab ‘em.
– Yay Kellerman, smarter than Kim.
– That wasn’t very nice, Mahone. I’m gonna miss Haywire. Sad That’d be messier than they showed.

overall: I knew Haywire was ultimately going to die. Still sad. And I knew they would eventually have to throw the fangirls a bone and add some more squishy Michael/Sara stuff. Still dumb. But the T-Bag scenes and Kellerman not falling for Kim's trick make up for it.

Fox sucks for delaying their shows so often, though. Evil or Very Mad
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy valentines day. Oldschool.

http://www.vidiLife.com/video_play_964239_tbag_maytag_crackvideo.htm?tc=999054

ETA: fixed the link. I hope.
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so alone here. Confused

"Bad Blood" was all about T-Bag, and not even just from my point of view this time. Although fans either think the same as the writers, or the writers have been snooping fan discussions for ideas, 'cause the dictionary thing was proposed long ago. And I was right that if they ever did a young T-Bag that I'd be thoroughly disappointed in the actor. Oh well. Sad

Yay for childhood bagwell home though! Not quite the showdown with his father that Robert had been hoping for, but not bad. Always hope for that in the future. Susan apparently wanted to die 'cause she did a thoroughly good job of irritating him.

Kellerman is a hardass bitter little bitch. Razz "I’m gonna take as many of them with me as I can" You go girl. Sara locking him out was so not cool.

Overall a bit meh, but I enjoyed the kellerman and t-bag parts. And pope is the nicest man in the world.
anti_sk8r
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG. T-bag was on the verge of being a good guy until that stupid bitch turned him down. My sister turned it after the part where he was staring at the axe. Did he end up killing her?

NOT CHANGING THIS SIGNATURE UNTIL THE RELEASE OF NINTENDO WII!...wait. Its here? OMG! SWIIT!
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprisingly no. A little bit later the door opened and it was the police saying they'd gotten a report of a hostage situation. Susan gets all confused and says "but...but no one knew we were here". Then they show T-Bag way down the road somewhere, pulled off to the side and sitting with the door open, cell phone on the ground, crying.

What I thought was funny wasn't even that she turned him down, but that she said it. That's just stupid. Play along until you have a chance to escape, don't piss off the person holding you hostage when you're trapped in a house.

I would've been happy if he killed at least her, but it fits with the plot they've been setting up that he didn't. And the previews show that next week he's gonna beat the crap out of someone, so yay! About time he got back to his old ways.
anti_sk8r
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]What I thought was funny wasn't even that she turned him down, but that she said it. That's just stupid. Play along until you have a chance to escape, don't piss off the person holding you hostage when you're trapped in a house.[/quote]
In those precise words was what my sister said.

She definately deserved to get an axe through the forehead. Not because she turned him down but because she is potentially the most idiotic hostage in the history of hostage situations.

Ya. I was surprised at how they made young T-Bag look. Struck me as Mexican-looking for some reason...kinda odd. His father really was a sick fuck, though.

NOT CHANGING THIS SIGNATURE UNTIL THE RELEASE OF NINTENDO WII!...wait. Its here? OMG! SWIIT!
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew they were gonna fuck up the young T-Bag casting if they ever did flashbacks. So at least I didn't have my hopes up. The father did a good job, though.

Susan deserves to have him change his mind, track her down again, and cut her into little pieces.

And since they've opened the childhood subject, I hope they keep going with it for awhile. Less reason to kill him off. If they do...the dynamic is gonna fall apart 'cause there's no way you can keep people's attention with C-Note's sappy father story and Sucre's lame thing with Maricruz.
TK421
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck sake, Prison Break was on Peekvid, but I nevar checked Smile
unfocused

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this weeks episode isn't on peekvid yet. and I can't get it on limewire, and i can't find the damn link to the fox full throttle viewer to see it on fox demand Sad

life sux
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/Prison%20Break_links.html
unfocused

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thnx

I need to start caring a little more and try to get that Full Throttle crap...

edit: aw man. Chicago, when Kellerman and Sarah meet again.. It was cool. I'm liking her more and more this season. That righteous doctor role was so boring. I'm glad they're through with Patoshiks story, because C Notes is getting more interesting.

Last edited by unfocused on Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
TK421
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In episode 2, why didn't Michael just shoot Mahone in the face Sad
unfocused

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

because michael is a wuss
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]In episode 2, why didn't Michael just shoot Mahone in the face[/quote]

'Cause he has more "morals" than Mahone/Kellerman/Kim/etc. And that is where he fails.

[quote]aw man. Chicago, when Kellerman and Sarah meet again.. It was cool. I'm liking her more and more this season. That righteous doctor role was so boring. I'm glad they're through with Patoshiks story, because C Notes is getting more interesting.[/quote]

Sara really isn't a better character, she just has slightly more to do than sit around and look pathetic. As far as development and depth go...she's still a vapid waste of space. The only time she's been mildly interesting is when she's playing off Kellerman, and I think that's mostly just because of Paul Adelstein. Sarah Wayne Callies can't do anything but stare at people with that blank expression. Confused

I liked Haywire 'cause he was given just as much screentime as he needed. Unlike some people who get way too much for very inconsequential or boring things. C-Note spent how many episodes angsting over his daughter and figuring out what to do? Snooze fest. At least we didn't have to watch Sucre ride around Mexico for freakin' ever.
unfocused

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well C Note has the best B story of the escapees. Who wants to see Sucre and his love story? And I'm not forgetting TBag. I just can't swallow his story and his intentions. They seem to just be stalling. I'd like to see some more of the money, lol.

And I still really do like the sarah-kellerman relationship now that they have to travel together. Those glares between them are funny.
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

C-Note the best B story? He hasn't done anything interesting since he snatched his daughter. Everything after that was filler. He's had one high point the entire time until this week.

And no, no one wants to see Sucre's story, that was my point. He's barely been in this season except to steal the car and this week. It was understood that no one wants to see him driving a car across mexico for fifteen minutes. Unfortunately they didn't pick up on the fact no one wanted to see C-Note dragging around his sick (horrible child actor) daughter either. Judging from overall fan reaction.

Sara and Kellerman...would be better if Sara wasn't so blank. I was really looking forward to her getting off the train and seeing him, and it all fell so flat. And the heavy handed foreshadowing of Kellerman's fate on Monday doesn't bode well for him. Sad

I don't know how you can think they're stalling with T-Bag's story since they've been setting it up for the last 19 episodes and it was ultimately part of his goal for escaping. The money was a bit of a tangent. But as of this week, he's got a blank slate again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: