Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Demons Welcome
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Roleplaying Area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Defender_of_Darkness
Very bored

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PLOT::

Welcome to earth, a planet were many human V.s. Human Battles rage on. Yet whatever battles humans take, dont matter to the great war. This war is Heaven V.S. Hell. Demons V.s. Angels, Good V.s. evil, got it yet? Anyways, the battles must not take place in front of human people, but the Demons broke the rule so the angels broke it to defend themselfs....this is the story about the unknown battle that suddenly becomes known..........

RULES::

All Races are Limited to Demon, Angel, Or human, BUT there are NO CAT,DOG, OR W/E other Animal demons I missed, Just like demons in genral.

Ill leave it up to you to make up what powers and weopons that the demons and angels have.

Do not Be supirior to other people.

Ill join after peeps join.........
Tru
Has No Life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((ohhh could i please be Gabrell the angel of death?...i wont god mode cause he only kills humans))
Very bored

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((I dont care.....Just dont be over-powerful to the demons that join.))
Tru
Has No Life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((kay...thanks ^_^ ))
Very bored

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( this sounds like an interesting rp, do you mind if i join? i dont god-mod.))
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JadeHora-Quan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanna join too please! Can i be an angel and a demon, like two characters please? I can do it I promise i write stuff all of the time and do like 4 characters at once. Please?
Blackout
Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This looks real fun. Can i join. i want to be Darkess the demon of darkness. I never godmodded and never will. I just want to have lots of fun.
FullMetalPhantomMutt
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ill be a Angel this does looks like fun.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DragonicFlames
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

( Please use mun bubbles or brackets when not in character such as these: ( ) Or (( )) )

Thank You, Layz :heart:
gnrftw

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((I'll be a human. I have no powers, at all.. hey some one has to do it Razz))
Black_Solja

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(can i be a fallen angel if not i will just be a demon)
theWriter
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You make up your mind soon, all of you, as to where you're going with this or I'm shutting it down. Begin the story now.
Starlight_Night
Forum Scalleywag

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Ill start it off)

This so called war was waged by the rules, her own Kind had broken it in return to save earth from the demonic creatures. It was by Satan himself, the great dragon, who brought this war. And he would end up destroyed, for there was no greater power than the Angels. But right now, she wasnt so sure. In heaven she resided, healing the wounded from the battles and sending them out again. But she stared down upon earth with sheer hate, this wouldnt end soon, and she knew it.

With long white hair, and two white wings, Lace was indeed, an angel. But she opposed fighting, and didnt at all want to take part in this War. Though, she knew she would have to, soon...

The great dragon was furious, his troops of demons were not obeying him. He roared and spit fire, crimson eyes ablaze with anger. How dare they disobey him! He was the great dragon, Satan! With a bloodcurtling roar, he stalked out from his Pit of a Throne room and made his way to earth. He would drag all of his demons back down here if needed, he wasnt about to let them dilly daddle on the planet, making themselves known to large cities. Gah, damn demons!
Black_Solja

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(how is this I redid it)
Kin could olny see the ceiling as he was wheeled into the infermary his white clothes stained red with blood. Kin did not feel like he fit with the other angels on account of his black wings, he felt that if he tried hard in the war he could be accepted.In his eagerness he ran out on the battlefield and got to ahead of himself and ended up in many tough situations and got hurt alot but this was the worst condition he had ever been in.His chest now cut in 4 spots his arms fracturted and his raven black wings now covered in scarlet blood. He was a man of about 5' 9'' with a normal build he had bronze skin and his black hair was in braids and his eyes were jet black. He wore the all white that is customary to angels but he wore baggy pants and a large t-shirt. As he begins to recap on the situations that lead to his current state he began to slip unconcious

Last edited by Black_Solja on Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
Starlight_Night
Forum Scalleywag

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Thats fine)

Lace noticed this injured angel, his black wings looked different though. She sighed and walked over, only to place a hand on his chest and send a single shot of healing power. His cuts and bruises sealed swiftly, she nodded to another Angel and they took him away to be rested. "Some of us dont understand what it means to be careful" she muttered, shaking her head. Lace turned and continued to heal those whom had been wounded.
JadeHora-Quan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With violet tinged wings and blonde streaked black hair, Tange was neither demon nor angel. The fingers of demon wings yet his membrane had been replaced with gorgeous lush feathers. A long whip like tail hung from the base of his spine, carlessly floating from side to side. deep green eyes watched from his window as he leant his althletically muscluar body against the sill of the window of his appartment. Amongst the humans he concealed hiself, but in his own home he felt free to release himself, literally. Small half formed horns sat amongst his locks of hair, but no halo hung above his head. Damned and Holy, he was a misfit amongst both breeds. A halfling, they called him. The Demons called him a saint reborn, the Angels called him Hellborn. (rhyme not purposely written) He preffered to think of himslef as a Hybrid, a magnificent and never before seen form of both Angel and Demon. His fatehr a Demon and mother an Angel. He loved them dearly as they did eachother and himself. His parents had decended and risen to earth, escaping their ties like a modern Romeo and Juliet. He never thought he'd find his Juliet, he didn't want ot endanger her though. <This> His body quivered slightly at that very thought. He laughed softly, his pale skin reflecting the sun, his gleaming white fangs showing. <Here>
A Demon and Angel had crossed eachotehr in the street, talked them stuck eacotehr, the battle growing to the point where both had revealed themselves fully. <What> He asked himslef, musing at the fight, but feeling sad at the chaos and the pain. His smile faded as he saw agony on both faces. Soon enough, both combatants had been pulled through seperate portals, <Healing> and with that, he joined his parents on the sofa, cuddling to them like a small child.

(( Lots is good, yes? Um, yeah, sorry about the BIG part. I had a better, or new idea than 2 characters,on angel and demon, a hybird. I will not godpower or godmode any one, i promise. He's a sort of underdog *loves underdog charactrs even though they can be soooo predictable* so i dont think he'll be able to overpower other people's characters to the point of breaking the rules. Maybe its a bit cleche, the whole Angel love Demon thing...well thats Tange, enjoy! =) ))

Last edited by JadeHora-Quan on Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
DragonicFlames
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Jade, Do not make a spam post if your post messes up. Instead try to correct your post. This is a warning. )

Thank You, Layz :heart:
JadeHora-Quan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((i'm sorry, i didn't mean to. I realised afterwards. So so osrry, i'll fix it up once i've gotten up the spirit to do so. Its at the top somewhere on my to do list k dragonic? So osrry again, forgive me Wink ))
Black_Solja

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As he lay unconciouse he began to have horrific flashbacks to the battlefield of all the lifes taken and the bloodshed. He then had a quick flashback to the exact moment when he had been injured the way the demons attacked and injured him then he jumped up an let out yell in fear, he then composed himself somewhat and looked around the room to where he was and then sat sideways on his bed and began to think.
Black_Solja

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((is anyone else going to post))
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Roleplaying Area All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: