Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
FAQ section Discussion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> FAC Site Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stratadrake
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:27 pm    Post subject: FAQ section Discussion Reply with quote

This is a thread for discussing topics in the FAQ. If there's a problem that isn't covered in the FAQ (but occurs enough that it probably should be), or if there is an error in the FAQ that needs to be fixed, speak up here and we'll look into it.
Strata here: [url=http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/242293]Nanowrimo[/url] - [url=www.fanart-central.net/user-Stratadrake.php]FAC[/url] - [url=http://stratadrake.deviantart.com]dA[/url] - [url=www.furaffinity.net/user/Stratadrake/]FA[/url]
[size=9]Disclaimer: Posts may contain URLs. Click [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TVTropesWillRuinYourLife]at your own risk.[/url][/size]
Asj
Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if this was what you were looking for, but,
Today I tried uploading a picture to the site, and the catagory section wouldn't show up. It also said there was an error transferring my picture or something - when trying it from my computer and from another website, both.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
PhoenixWrightFangirl
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you check who has favorited you? I feel like a fool asking, but I really don't know how to do this.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Morpher
Forum Scalleywag

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="PhoenixWrightFangirl"]How do you check who has favorited you? I feel like a fool asking, but I really don't know how to do this.[/quote]

If you've been faved by another artist then there name will appear on a small sqaure on the right side of the screen with the words "Favorite Artist" and "Fans". That's if your useing the skin:Silver. If your useing the new one then, a different avatar/icon will be in the row on the top labeled "Fans". If you see a different avatar image then its a new fan. Also if you have the notifacation: "Notify when added to someone's favorite artists list" checked off then you'll recive and e-mail saying you've been faved.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> FAC Site Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: