Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
What's up with THAT couple?!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sailorharmony2000
Very bored

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:39 am    Post subject: What's up with THAT couple?! Reply with quote

Is there an anime where you see one of the following and wonder why they're together?

1) One dominates and the other just sort of follows (subordinate)
2) Both are always at each others throats
3) The two love and/or want to be with one another but it's impossible (due to physical attributes, their past, families, etc.)

If you could, would you break the two apart, hook one or both up with someone else, or let the couple be?

The first couple that came to my mind is Goku and Chi Chi. I understand that for many, a mother's top priority is her child and his or her education. But there are times when I really have to wonder about Chi Chi. I mean, in the manga, she states that Gohan's education was more important than him participating in the fight with Cell and saving the world. What good is that education if the world is no more? Sometimes, she shows little concern for Goku...until he dies. O.o It's good to care for you son's life, but care a little more for your husband, too. He only constantly saves your life, and yet he hardly ever argues back.

http://www.fanart-central.net/user-sailorharmony2000.php
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: