Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
How fast did you master the Wii?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anti_sk8r
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO!

Oh sorry man xD

I thought you said NOT true in your first post.

NOT CHANGING THIS SIGNATURE UNTIL THE RELEASE OF NINTENDO WII!...wait. Its here? OMG! SWIIT!
Stratadrake
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]I thought you said NOT true in your first post.[/quote]
And, THAT explains everything.
Strata here: [url=http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/242293]Nanowrimo[/url] - [url=www.fanart-central.net/user-Stratadrake.php]FAC[/url] - [url=http://stratadrake.deviantart.com]dA[/url] - [url=www.furaffinity.net/user/Stratadrake/]FA[/url]
[size=9]Disclaimer: Posts may contain URLs. Click [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TVTropesWillRuinYourLife]at your own risk.[/url][/size]
kittyshootingstar
Very bored

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually haven't gotten a Wii yet, but I probably will sometime this wiik (ha bad pun). One of my friends got a Wii a while back, and she says it's really easy once you get used to it, which took her 5 minutes, apparently. Her little brothers can play it, and they're like, 5, so it can't be too hard.

And as for sore arms, at least we're getting some exercise playing video games. Strata had a point in that you can rest your arms individually. i can't tell you how many cramps I've gotten from my Playstation 2 controller. But then again, maybe that's 'cuz I can play for hours on end.
kittyshootingstar
Very bored

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It took me about ten seconds to get used to the Wii. I'm actually typing this on the internet channel.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: