Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Amazing Spider-Man: Vindication ....my 1st Fanfic ever....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Writing Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
7thSynn
Rookie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Amazing Spider-Man: Vindication ....my 1st Fanfic ever.... Reply with quote

Title: Amazing Spider-Man: Vindication
Content Advisories: long back story
Genre: fan fiction , Marvel Civil War Epilouge tie in

simply a concept 1st time Im doing this ever.......basically....I dont know if anyone here is following the Marvel Civil War Event or Marvel comics in general....basically it goes like this....

The Set up:check wiki b/c its gonna take up the entire post to get into it all....its kinda a lot of continuity..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_War_%28comic_book%29

Aunt May has made it out of surgery and is in ICU. SHIELD has been notified of her presence and is in their custody at sacred heart hospital, they stand guard should her fugitive nephew Peter parker return. Spider-Man is contemplating his next move with the New Avengers when the News 1st breaks of Captain America’s death. A shouting match and a near fight takes place btwn wolverine, Spidey, and Luke Cage. Spider-Man takes his leave of Dr. Strange’s sanctuary with one thing in mind. The man who manipulated him for months…played the surrogate father to further his own cause and agenda….the man who Peter feels is responsible for his grief….Iron Man.

1.ext. SHIELD helicarrier. Tony Stark , the Iron man still reeling from the news of cap’s death, leans against the glass panel …still trying to contemplate Cap’s death as he stares at Cap’s shield on his death. Agent Maria Hill enters the room with news.

Maria Hill: the old woman is still in intensive care, no sign of Parker.
{tony nods barely looking at her}
MH: We’ll get him sir….he has to show up eventuall…(tony interrupts
Tony: …get out..

Agent Hill leaves his office.
ext. spider man swings through the city thinking to himself as he makes way to his destination.

This is what he’s done to me….his war…..his agenda….{remembering that night}……the night he offered me to be his protégé…Tony Stark…Iron Man….it meant so much that someone I admired for so long wanted me to be his right hand man from now on….

ext. condemned church. Spider-man arrives and makes way through the rubble until he gets to a passage way on the floor.

Inner Monolouge:

He gave me the souped up suit before he asked me….he said it was just a gift…
{gets to a door, Peter removes his mask and gets a retinal scan. The door opens and Peter enters one of Nick Fury’s safehouses used during the war.}{Grabs the tattered Iron Spider suit and gets to work, shot of the Punisher’s damper suit.}

And I followed his lead….despite my doubts I backed registration….and…{laughs and slams his fist against the wall}….I let you coerce me into unmasking publicly…..let you make me the posterboy for Registration…everyone now knew……I told you about what could happen…about Gwen.!...What could happen to Aunt May and MJ…but that was your leverage….

I follow you’re lead….and should I defy what you would soon do….the steps you would take to enforce the act….you would know how to make my family’s life hell…

ext. Safehouse. Peter puts on the modified suit and makes the liquid fibers to look like his black costume.

I hope it was worth it Tony…..

Ext. Spider-man webs a frequency tower and the steel grating on the corner of the building and pulls back far enough to sling shot himself towards the SHIELD Helicarrier’s co-ordinents…

Ext. spidey flies through the night sky . He opens up his arms and activates his mesh web gliders that allow him to get with in webshot distance of the helicarrier.

Because I end it tonight…

Ext. The Night sky within distance of the Helicarrier. Spider-Man activates his cloaking as glides towards the helicarrier.

Ext. Spidey shoots a web and swings under the helicarrier.

Ext. Spider-man crawls up under the helicarrier and activates the dampers on his suit.

Ext. Spider-man makes his way in through one of the vents.

Ext. Inside the ventilation system of the HC. Spider-man activates the infrared feature on his mask and accesses the helicarriers blueprints to find Starks’ office.

Ext. same. Spider man makes his way through the vents and makes it to the hall way leading towards Stark’s office.

Ext. hallway. Spider-man ricochets off the walls like a pinball taking out 8 SHIELD agents.

Ext. Tony Stark’s office. Spider-man Breaks the doors down and stares menacingly at Tony. A disoriented Tony Stark calls out.

Tony Stark: Peter!?!

Ext. same. Spider man leaps at stark and nails a right sending him hard into his own desk. Tony attempts to activate his armor.

Spider-man: Horsahengest
{Ironman’s armor shuts down, Tony has a look of disbelief}

Spidey leaps towards the wall and kicks Stark sending him flying. Spidey leaps at stark before he can even react and they both go through the Glass panel.

Ext. the night sky outside of the Helicarrier. Tony falls through the sky with shattered glass all around him, Spider man dives toward him as well.

Ext. night sky now closer to the skyline as we see the city. Spidey shoots two webs at Stark and pulls himself towards stark, spins himself around him and swings Stark towards an office building.

Ext. Just outside of skyscraper where 5 men are having a late night meeting. Stark is sent through the glass shattering it.

Ext. inside skyscraper building. Tony Stark is lying at the end of the office bloody and battered.
Business man: oh #$@%

The white collars leave but one who checks out Stark who he sees is in bad shape.
Ext. Same. Spider-man stands by the shattered glass panel.

Spidey: Leave……

(the WC leaves)

EXT. same. Spider man walks stoically towards Tony and tosses the executive table against the wall. Tony coughs up blood and attempts to get up.

SM: So that’s the trade off….you get the office in the sky….an entire fleet at your command…whoever goes against your tactics…they get stepped on…..right Tony?

EXT Same. Tony tries to collect himself as Spidey gets closer.
Tony: pe…peter…

(spider-man takes off his mask and throws it.)
SM: I trusted you Tony….I looked up to you…you know that. Right? I gave you a blood oath b/c I respected and trusted you. I followed you on your path b/c I KNEW you wouldn’t steer me wrong......and It was all a Lie.

Tony: n…no…(coughs up blood)
ext. same. Peter grabs Tony by the collar.

SM: You used me Tony, the Suit, The Avengers, The Home. All so I would feel indebted to you. So you could get close. YOU USED ME!

(Spider man hits Tony with the back of his fist.)

Was it worth it Tony…..you sold out your friends….people you’ve worked with..people who were practically your family…..you sold out the Ideal….you used me and my family as pawns….

Tony:….is that what you think….[grimace on his face]
I did what I had to….I never forced you
{Spider-man hits him}
SM: LIAR!!..........YOU TOLD ME WHAT COULD HAPPEN TO MJ AND MAY IF I LEFT…IF I DIDN’T UNMASK…
Tony: And I offered you my protection……I told you I considered all of you family….Registration was coming whether you liked it or not….

Spider-man: AUNT MAY WAS SHOT!!....CAP’S DEAD!...you spearheaded this movement….you manipulated these events…you’re the reason my family isn’t safe anymore….

Tony: You took ..
{Spider-man hits him again and slams him against the wall.)

SM: you’re the reason my life sucks…..you betrayed all of us….Cap’s dead and my Aunt may is in the hospital b/c of events that you put into motion……..you might as well have pulled the trigger yourself…
{Tony looks hurt, and pushes off Spider-man}

Tony: is that what you think….you think I don’t hurt….I ruined your life,…..you betrayed ME!!.....you threw the 1st punch….you broke the law….I never put a gun to your head to unmask…you made that decision with your family…LIVE with YOUR DECISIONS....I gave you a home…I protected your family…made you an avenger…..you’re life was in a good place b/c of me….{pushes off Peter} but you couldn’t take that could you…no...not you....after all this time the most telling thing about you that I found out had nothing to do with powers or Spider-man……its that Peter Parker cant ever let himself be happy….

You’re a grown man peter…..you made your choice……live with it….Does this make it all better?....attacking me b/c of the mess you’ve made of your life…..

We both know that sniper was going for you Peter…not May…so don’t try and guilt trip me….
ext. Inside building. Spider man with a look of disdain on his face.
Ms. Marvel and a fleet of capekillers appear outside of the building.

Maria Hill: Spider-Man…Stand down….or we will use lethal force..

Tony : NO!!.....Everyone stand down…

Ms.Marvel: but Tony he….[Tony interrupts}
Tony: Stand down…

[Peter with a soft angry look on his face]
Tony: go home Peter….
{Tony hands Peter back his mask}

Peter swings off. Shield agents help Tony keep his balance as he almost collapses.
Maria Hill: we can send a black opps unit..
Tony: no…I did use him…I just thought if I did enough for his family….it would even things out…..I was wrong…

I owe him…

{ closing shot of peter with a distraught look on his face as he swings away..}

end.

Continued in Fallen Son: Spider-Man

thx in advance for reading it....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Writing Help All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: