Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Suspected edited art

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Artist Abuse Assistance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kittyshootingstar
Very bored

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: Suspected edited art Reply with quote

Okay, I suspect two pictures of being edited, but I am having a little trouble finding the originals. The pictures are:

[img]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u38/kittyshootingstar/possibleedit.jpg[/img]

and

[img]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u38/kittyshootingstar/possibleedit2.jpg[/img]

If you could provide a link to the originals so I can do a trace test and report them if needed, that would be very appriciated.
2good2bebad
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the top one dosen't look edited but the bottom one does so i'll try and find the picture
kittyshootingstar
Very bored

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, thanks.

The reason I suspect them both is the user has edited art in the same way before, and the quality is inconsistent with their other work.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Artist Abuse Assistance All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: