Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
If kingdom hearts 3 had Online Multiplayer.....

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kh2_SORA_kidd63
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:26 am    Post subject: If kingdom hearts 3 had Online Multiplayer..... Reply with quote

Cool [size=18]I was just wondering if KH3 would possibly have multipler or online multiplayer on it. Because it seems very possible. The secret ending videos with all those keyblades could be giving us a hint of what the next KH game could be like. I think they might call it keyblade wars or something, but to have an idea like that can make somebody millions, i would definetly buy an online multipler KH game. They could have it like where u can create ur own KH character, then u can either create or choose from a variety of keyblades with different abilities and techniques and stuff...But keep it in the KH stlye where u can run around attacking heartlesses...not like world of war craft and everquest with their turn base style (those games where still fun though). But it would have to be on a console, i don't think KH would do well on the PC....[/size] Cool
HerculesRockefeller

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

God that would be gay.
Fayore

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would never ever ever EVER happen.

KH is an RPG, dude. And there's really no reason to make it multiplayer. There's no way it would work, either, considering how all the characters are set with a purpose. Can't just have random characters showing up from nowhere, y'know.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
amerowolf
How can I get a custom title thing?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They could do it, but...it probably wouldn't be very good. Much like Final Fantasy 11.

If you really think into it would be possible to make one, though I'm not sure on what the plot would be since the whole premise of Kingdom Hearts was to beat the main baddie and seal the darkness off. Once you did that you wouldn't have a very good MMORPG, now would you?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
anniemae
Still very bored

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, let's hope they're not thinking about doing that. It'll totally kill the personal relationship between the characters.
Pyrodragon125
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="HerculesRockefeller"]God that would be gay.[/quote]
Indeed. Disney MMORPG FTL
anniemae
Still very bored

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But who are we kidding; we know we'd buy it in a heart beat Wink
Fayore

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No.

I never even bothered buying KH2 until last week, and only 'cause it was $25 and I'd just gotten paid. :\

Still haven't unwrapped it.

Goddamn, I'm so awesome.
Benk
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No. No. No. No.
That would ruin it, I would cry and bitch slap them.

Although, I could go for a little multiplayer 1v1 action like the boss battles. Just a battle, nothing online and simply built into the game so your friends and you can spend your time on nothing. [i]Nothing together.[/i]
Stratadrake
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Square is already on record for saying that the next Kingdom Hearts will [b]not be[/b] a "Kingdom Hearts 3", but something different.

Anyway, we don't really need two KH3 related threads going on at the same time. Let's continue this in the other.
Strata here: [url=http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/242293]Nanowrimo[/url] - [url=www.fanart-central.net/user-Stratadrake.php]FAC[/url] - [url=http://stratadrake.deviantart.com]dA[/url] - [url=www.furaffinity.net/user/Stratadrake/]FA[/url]
[size=9]Disclaimer: Posts may contain URLs. Click [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TVTropesWillRuinYourLife]at your own risk.[/url][/size]
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: