Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
First Anime -^^-
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Baby-Bunny
Very bored

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[b]HIYA! ^.^[/b]
I was just wondering what was the first anime you ever saw? like what got you guys into it????? ^^
The first I ever saw was Guyver and then legend of the 4 kings straight after(just 1 episode of each) Wink hmmm... the first whole series I saw was 3x3 eyes and the first movie was venus wars.
anyway enough about me! I wanna know about you! Laughing
what was the first you saw? or did you read a manga first? if so which 1?????

THANKIES! ^^
DG-sama

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd say that the First real anime I ever saw was Slayers (had a marathon with my cousin one day, watched the entire NEXT an TRY series in one sitting woo-hoo two days with zero sleep) followed closely by Escaflowne (I don't mean the dubbed version they used to show on Fox either, I mean the subbed version) then it was Ranma 1/2

God damn you signature WORK!
crimsoncloverv
Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My first anime was Sailor Moon... I watches it back when I was like 3-4 before church. But the first anime that REALLY got me obsessed was pokemon. And it wasn't until DBZ started here that I got obsessed enough to venture onto the web. then I got back into Sailor Moon! Then came Utena!!! Whee!!!
QueenofHearts

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first anime I ever saw was Sailor Moon as well. ^^ I mean, sure it [i]was[/i] about eleven years ago, but it's still anime. Then I saw CCS and didn't know anything about anime, and the first anime I ever saw while knowing it was anime was Trigun.
inuyasha4792
Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i first saw pokemon, then digimon, then yu-gi-oh, and then my fav, inuyasha! Very Happy
Inu-fox
Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okies. My first ever anime was DBZ. Then my older brother got the entire series of it, then he got DBGT. Then I started watching Toonami, it was Sailor moon, Pokemon, and too many others to name. Now, I'm trying to stick with one anime, finish it, then move on. It can get confusing ya' know? Razz

~The Vixen~
Baby-Bunny
Very bored

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[b]HIYA! ^.^[/b]
hmmmmmmmmm... alot of people first saw Sailormoon Surprised they only started sailormoon kinda recently here (1999? 2000? something like that) but guyver was shown in like 1994 or 1995 soooo I was only like 6 WTF? but I remember loving it! and being scared by the ending, they used to say "Guyver's coming to get YOU" in a really creepy voice Uneasy
I watched a few episodes again a year or 2 ago tho ;)

[quote]i first saw pokemon, then digimon, then yu-gi-oh, and then my fav, inuyasha! [/quote]

thats a big jump from the likes of pokemon & yugioh to Inuyasha WTF? or do they show it dubbed on some cartoon channel were you live??? :huh:

umm... just to let you know its my birthday today! (12th feb) i'm 16 Smile *sigh* I feel like I'm getting old... Sad
Hanami

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My first anime that I [i]liked[/i] was X: the Movie. First anime I [i]saw[/i] was DBZ, which I really don't like. I've been watching the Action Channel, so after X, I saw AKIRA and Blue Seed. Both lovely things.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Akito
Has No Life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Happy to admit the first anime I ever saw was the motion picture by Hayao Miyazaki and Studio Ghibli "My Neighbor Totoro" however, I didn't like it until like 6th Grade. And I hated DBZ from 3rd - 7th Grade. And then I liked it and then I hate it now, but yeah, that was like another one of my first anime's.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DragonRider
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, Sailormoon has been around for years, since like 1997. But the first Anime I ever remember watching was DragonBall/DragonBall Z. My mom told me that I watched Astro Boy when I was younger though.
Akito
Has No Life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I remember Sailor Moon, that was like Power Rangers, God that show is queer.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
XDarkstar
Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh,o.o My first anime was...Sailor Moon -.- I was only 7 when i started watching it with my cousin. And now i'm hooked on anime !!

iamem0tionless
How can I get a custom title thing?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Jake, that was my first anime, too. I had it when I was a little kid. I absolutely LOVED that movie. My second one (I probably saw it right after I saw Totoro) was Sailor Moon. I was obessed with that show for so, so long...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm i think the first anime i saw were the ones on cartoon network when i was in 4th or 5th grade. i remember watching sailor moon, gundam wing, card captor sakura, outlaw star, and dbz (on toonami i think). but i wasn't really aware of what anime was. the first one i saw that i knew was anime was tenchi muyo on toonami, in 6th or 7th grade.
rachey
Still very bored

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my first was sailor moon. i was like 3 or 4. but i really didnt get into anime until i was 9 when i saw Yu Yu Hakusho.
Baby-Bunny
Very bored

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[b]HIYA! ^.^[/b]
wow thats alot of people that first saw sailormoon :huh: I like sailormoon but I couldn't watch it on Fox kids coz the editing was really bad Grr! but when its subbed & uncut I LUV it! Laughing
hmmm.. has anyone watched Escarflowne(sp?) on fox kids???? that was really badly put together, they showed episodes in the wrong orders and mixed a few episodes together and stuff WTF? but when I watched it uncut I realised it was a very good anime series, fox kids just ruined it... <_<

hey rachey I like your little icon thingy ^_^ who is it?????

Smile
rachey
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Baby-Bunny (Caz-chan)"] [b]HIYA! ^.^[/b]
wow thats alot of people that first saw sailormoon :huh: I like sailormoon but I couldn't watch it on Fox kids coz the editing was really bad Grr! but when its subbed & uncut I LUV it! Laughing
hmmm.. has anyone watched Escarflowne(sp?) on fox kids???? that was really badly put together, they showed episodes in the wrong orders and mixed a few episodes together and stuff WTF? but when I watched it uncut I realised it was a very good anime series, fox kids just ruined it... <_<

hey rachey I like your little icon thingy ^_^ who is it?????

Smile [/quote]
its a very bubbly eyed Shuichi from Gravitation!! Razz
Juli
Rookie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, my first real anime must be Azumanga Daioh. It's really hilarious!!!
Papercut_Dragon
Would like fries with that

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i heard that speed racer was an anime. if thats true, then that was the first one i ever watched. i loved voltron for a while, then thundercats, then sailormoon. after that came dbz, pokemon, etc. ^_^
a-drawer-4ever
Very bored

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*taps fingers together* admits that the first anime she evr saw was sailor moon and that she was only like really young like 3-4 and that she also saw pokemon but was in the "that's a stupid show" at the time but secretly I actually liked it (also remembers that the first the ep. of pokemon she saw were the exact same ep.) and that what got her started was ygo cause she thought that yugi was sexy...*sigh* and she has since started and quite pokemon and ygo... me doesn't have cable *crys and crys and crys* cause I can't watch inuyasha or yyh.... oh well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: