Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
A New Year, A New Wind Through Fac

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> FAC Site Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lexar
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can't really describe it in words, but it's this little feeling you have and I think everybody on the forum feels it a little. It's like fac is a boat, and we don't have enough wind. Things are stagnating a little and fac is drifting into mirky waters. (it's not a sinking ship yet Laughing ) So the idea is, since kate isn't active anymore as a mod, maybe we can have a 4th mod. Technically kate wouldn't be pushed overboard, but in practice, we'd have 3 mods again. Now please don't think of this as muteny, I'm not interested in the least to be a mod, and I know I'm nowhere near the perfect candidate for the job either, so that's out of the question (Newbies and fairly unknown people are also out of the question as far as I am concerned), but it would help a lot to have new influences on the forum, but with just the two of them (fallen 'n lasher) at times they are a little cornered and just can't do as much for the forum as when there were 3 of them without resorting to drastic measures.

please, don't just immediatly say no to the idea, but give it some real thought, I really think a fresh start of 2005 could be a good thing for the small community we have going on here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> FAC Site Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: