Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Empaths' Original Poetry

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Poetry Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gothic_Vampire_Empath
Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:05 pm    Post subject: Empaths' Original Poetry Reply with quote

[color=green]Swirling masses all around me, trying to pull me in, black and liquid… make me think it’d be good just to drown. To melt all my troubles and worries away, to not have to worry about another day…liquid fire burns as it races through my veins, it’s fear then death...they are here...they are here and I must let them in…mind numbing, body crushing, senses whirling away as my body floats, just floats…

Petals fall gently from the sky, caressing each limb on its decent…brushing past outstretched fingertips to land and drift onto a sweet face and fall, fall like the hot tears that slide across my pale cheeks. Pale like the cold and distant moon, cold like he was to her. Distant like she was to him, in return, no one wins…no one wants to lose his game so badly of love, or is it lust? A crush merely forgotten from long ago.

A whisper of a memory, a smell, and then it’s him and he’s there filling the space in front of, between, next to, and all around you. You’re breathing him in, drinking in his scent, that when you open your eyes to meet his gaze, he vanishes. Like the dream that once was, but not fully realized and finally lost.[/color]

[color=white]HellbentAngel_101[/color]
TheWolfsFang
Forum Scalleywag

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. I need to set up a Poetry class. You also need to write this in the Poetic Form, unless you wanted it to be in a paragraph form. I'll pm you how your Poem could/should look like.
Zenshii
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's beautiful! Very Happy

[img]http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t39/DaniLexNoNo/eagerface-1.gif[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Poetry Corner All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: