Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Didn't know where else to put this...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Artistic Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luckycloverluck
Very bored

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:01 am    Post subject: Didn't know where else to put this... Reply with quote

http://www.fanart-central.net/story-49833.html

Although it may have its flaws, I am still proud of it. It's a list of alternative Japanese names for characters that I compiled, useful for any fanfic writer or anyone with a Japanese characer that needs names.

If you see any mistranslations, inconsistencies, etc., please let me knew with either a PM or comment on the story, please. Smile

If you feel that the fandom is worthless, then fighting the urge to pass judgement on a picture based on that fandom is a rather good idea.

That is, of course, unless you want the fangirls/fanboys coming after you with foaming mouths.
+++++++++++++++++++
"Thy pen is mightier then thy sword."
"But Miss Lefae!"
"THOU SHALT NOT FORGETETH THAT, PUNKETH!!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Artistic Help All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: