Photo Lucidity Admin
Joined: 20 Jul 2006
Location: Slapamonkey, NY
|Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:33 am Post subject: Q: How Do I close my Account
|If you are no longer satisfied with the username you registered with and wish to change it, or you no longer wish to hold and maintain an FAC account you may request an account closure by sending an account closure request to support@Fanart-Central.net.
When requesting an account closure you must follow the these guidlines and ALWAYS email from the address that appears in your profile.
1. Do Include "Account Closure Request" in the subject
2. Do Include Username/Penname
3. Do Include Password
4. Do Include The reason why you wish to leave (for statistical interest).
5. Do Be patient and wait
*. Do Include A link to your FAC Profile (optional - having a link to the profile will aid in filling the request in a more timely manor)
1. Do Not request account closures for your friends and family. - Only requests from the account holder will be honored.
2. Do Not send repete requests. - One is more than enough.
3. Do Not request an account closure from an E-mail other than the address that appears in your profile. - This is required to verify authentisity of the request.
4. Do Not use graphics emails - Images are often blocked and require additional work to process
5. Do Not continue to use the account - With the exception of specified account username changes, A grace peoriod is provided should a user change their mind, the account is not closed imeadiately. This grace period is based on the last login date, so every time one logs into an account they wish closed will reset the grace period and increase the amount of time taken before the account is closed.
RPG-n. A computer programing language designed for business reporting that generates specific programs from the users specifications.(Report Program Generator)The American Heritage Dictionary
Photo-Lucidity - FaAC - FuAC - Joke of the day