Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Cowboy Bebop ENDING- SPOILERS!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Good ending, or bad?
Good
75%
 75%  [ 6 ]
Bad
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

LoveKisameChan
Very bored

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:17 pm    Post subject: Cowboy Bebop ENDING- SPOILERS!!! Reply with quote

Okay, I don't want anyone to read this if they have not yet finished the anime. I was kind of hesitant to create a forum topic about this because I don’t want to ruin it for anyone, but… I just finished the series today, and the ending was really great. I was just wondering what others thought about it. Personally, I thought it was wonderful… It gives you a lot to think about, and leaves you open to wonder about the other characters. So what did you think (if you've seen the ending, of course)?
Morj
Very bored

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved the ending. I loved how you really don't know if he really dies or not.. You can argue about it forever. I like ambiguous endings like that. =)

There are so many characters that are just kind of left hanging... what happened to them? But at the same time, there has been character development throughout the show, so it feels ok just to leave the characters like that.

(This is a much better ending than the ones where all the characters die and then come back to life for one reason or another.)
LoveKisameChan
Very bored

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Morj"]I loved the ending. I loved how you really don't know if he really dies or not.. You can argue about it forever. I like ambiguous endings like that. =)

There are so many characters that are just kind of left hanging... what happened to them? But at the same time, there has been character development throughout the show, so it feels ok just to leave the characters like that.

(This is a much better ending than the ones where all the characters die and then come back to life for one reason or another.)[/quote]

I really agree with you on the last two parts, but the first one... I know the creator clearly stated that he himself isn't sure whether Spike dies or not. And yeah, people argue about it. A lot. I don't like the fact that he probably died, but if he did, I think it'd make a friggin awesome ending. People like to think about it differently. It's kind of like a, "you decide" ending. I like that. And yeah, I'd like to know if Ed finds her father or not, but like I said... It's a "you decide" ending.
Lol and I totally agree with the last sentence there. The characters ALWAYS come back to life! It kills the endings of tons of great shows (or games, or whatever)!
RammsteinSkollexxx
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SPIKE DIES
THE FAT GUY DIES I THINK
hueyfreeman
Still very bored

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"fat guy"?
CiaphasCain
Has No Life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hurr he's sleeping

Shut the fuck up bones, we know he's dead, motherfucker got gutted
hueyfreeman
Still very bored

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still confused, who's the fat guy?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: