Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Deathly hallows

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Other interests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
heartsanimals
Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:05 am    Post subject: Deathly hallows Reply with quote

Did anyone here like it? I know I did. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
yuai77
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a good book. It kept me thinkin and it turned out how ithought it would in the end.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent book, had alot of twist and turns and 'oh snap that just did not just happen' parts in it. The ending was pretty good too though the battle itself (final battle) should have been bigger and more wicked. I mean DAMN Voldermort got his arse handed to him on a silver platter rofl xD

Though all and all I think it was a wonderful ending to the HP series. I thought it was very sweet that Harry named his kids Lily, Albus Serverus, and James. n_n
xEdwardx
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

STOP NECROMANCING YEAR OLD DEAD THREADS. It's against the rules and please LOOK at the date of the last reply before posting.

Denis, please lock all threads that she's bumped.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Other interests All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: