Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Favorite Actors/actresses
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Boss_Man7089
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woah freaky, that movie earth girls are easy was on today on the sci fi channel WTF? Didnt watch it though.

Ardnolt is a great actor too but only in certain movies, like the terminator and predator (that was on yesterday)

lucien_aristis
Very bored

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hugh Jackman is awesome. I heard he's in a movie called Van Helsing. I rly want 2 c it. I dunno if it's even started production, or if it's already out. But in Aust. we haven't heard much about it... to my knowledge n e way.

None of my friends knew who Donald O Connor was... I was just going like "SINGIN' IN THE RAIN PEOPLE~!!! THERE'S NO BUSINESS LIKE SHOW BUSINESS?!" And they just stared... but I guess he wasnt exactly from my generation. A few weeks b4 he died me n pop dusted off the old "Thats Entertainment" tape, and watched Gene Kelly, Fred Astaire and Donald. I used to watch that all the time with my pop. He works at the theatre, so Ive been brought up on that stuff. Quite sad really. hehehe. I remember he always took me to the classic musicals thou. They had a Singin in the rain musical on at the theatre when we decided to watch the Thats entertainment tape. Most of the great's from that era are dead... just like the Beatles. **coughcough** I have no life. hahahaha. Cheers,
-Lucien Aristis

BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eh i'm not the biggest arnold fan, but i love the terminator movies! hehe and he provided endless entertainment during the california governor elections (i know you guys aren't from the states. but did you hear about that?)

o singin' in the rain is one of my all-time favorite movies! and there's no business like show business is great and is actually the only other movie i've seen donald o'connor in (it's so hard to find his movies!). i got it last year for xmas- i was so excited. o and i have the that's entertainment video, too! heh that was a birthday present last year.

and when donald o'connor died i did the same thing- i was like, dude singin' in the rain- how can you not know who donald o'connor is?? and they were like o singin' in the rain? i know that song! and they'd sing like the 1st line b/c those were the only lyrics they knew. eh i feel so old when i try to talk about classic films w/ my friends. lol some of them are older than me, too. o well i think we were born in the wrong time period, lucien! *jumps in her time-travelling car and speeds away into the 50's, back-to-the-future-style* (great movies, too! i love michael j. fox)
Boss_Man7089
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah we didnt really hear much apart from about ardnolt over here. Ardnolt running election for this, becoming governer of california that. It has nothing to do wih us. Rant over, *raises hand* umm i dont know who this donald o connor is. Does that make me stupid?
Drusilla_Evil_vamp

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faveret actor

DAVID BOREANAZ
Drusilla_Evil_vamp

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faveret actress

Juliet Landau
BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea the california election was basically one big joke- too bad you missed it. besides arnold, gary coleman, a stripper (i think she was stripper, or maybe she was a playboy person- i forget), a weird artist, and a college student were running for governer. it was almost unreal. luckily i am on the other side of the US so it doesnt really affect me, either. it just provided us w/ some interesting discussions in history class (current events is also part of history class)

aww no you're not stupid, just... normal, i guess. he's an actor from the 40s-50s and he was just amazingly talented. he sang, danced, and did great slapstick. umm the most famous movie he was in was singin' in the rain, and there's no business like show business had marilyn monroe in it so it can't be that unpopular. but don't worry, most younger people don't know who he is (my mom introduced me to old movies). lol i sound like an old person now- "most younger people"
lucien_aristis
Very bored

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Over here every1 took that Californian election thing as a huge joke. All the news programs were taking the piss outta it. We heard about it every now n then... but not much. Like we heard Arnie was going 4 govenor? or something, n they showed all the other candidates... but yeah... it was a huge joke. My friend likes Arnie coz he was Conan - The barbarian... >_> <_<

Its kinda crap all my friends rn;t familiar with the old musicals, but it's been kinda dubbed as "my thing". I'm the oddball of the group.

Cheers,
-Lucien
Alearea

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[b][i]orlando bloom, tom cruise, kirsten dunst, and a few others.[/i][/b]
iamem0tionless
How can I get a custom title thing?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Johnny Depp, Heath Ledger, Robbin Williams, Elijah Wood, Julia Stiles, and Julia Roberts. Go me...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Boss_Man7089
Still very bored

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seeing as were going old school, i thought laurel and hardy were good in a stupid sort of way. Vernon wells is an untapped legend, i hope you guys know who he is. Also the guy who plays Macgayver/guy in stargate sg1 is pretty cool.
alamarang
Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really, really love Alan Rickman. Yeah, I know he's not the hottest actor ever, lol, but he is sooo awesome! I particularly like him in Harry Potter (because my favorite character IS Severus Snape... Smile), Robin Hood: Prince of Theives, and Die Hard. If you haven't seen his acting you shoup go out and rent a movie with him in it. He is sooo awesome!
lucien_aristis
Very bored

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked Alan Rickman in Dogma. He was a pretty cool Serevus Snape thou. Cheers,
-Lucien
sally_the_ragdoll
Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm...i have alot of favorite actor's and actresses....

but these are my all time favs ^^

actor: JOHNNY DEPP ROX MY SOX!!! ::drools all over keyboard::
i also take a liking to chris sarandon (voice of jack skellington) and orlando bloom

actress: my all time favorite actress ever, is definitly Catherine O'Hara. Laughing
BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o yea alan rickman is great! i love his voice- he just has a cool way of talking and articulating words. he was great in harry potter, and also in sense and sensibility and of course dogma (LOVE that movie!)

johnny depp is awesome! gotta love him in pirates of the caribbean, and i'm also rather fond of edward scissorhands and sleepy hollow. i STILL haven't seen all of crybaby, but i want to (i saw the beginning on tv, but then i had to go somewhere and never saw it again. i'll have to rent it). o and i'm rather excited for secret window- that looks very cool

o and i can't believe i forgot him when i first said my faves, but one of my FAVOURITE actors is dave foley! ack he's so cool! he is, of course, 1/5 of the wonderful comedic team kids in the hall (ahh canadian comedy, ya gotta love it). um he's not very well known, but he's had a lot of smaller roles in more popular movies- blast from the past (the gay guy with black hair), dick, monkeybone (stu's manager person who thought his clothes were attacking him), and uhh other stuff. lol he was even the voice of the baldwin brothers in the south park movie! i love that guy...
BloodySunAngel
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh-huh... mah favorite actress is Eliza Dushku, and mah favorite actor... god, I flipped through the pages here and mah favorite guy isn't listed. Are you all insane? Probably. But mah favorite actor is Corey Feldman. Sure... he went through weird stuff.... but I still wuff him... yeah.... well I do...

I hate those 'hot' guys, also known as Orlando Bloom, Johnny Depp, Justin Timberlake, etc.... blech.
RoseDagger
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm...my three favorite actors are
1 Johnny Depp *screeches like a fangirl*
2 Orlando Blume
3 George Clooney
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2004 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahaha corey feldman is awesome! i haven't seen too many of his movies, but i [u]love[/u] the lost boys and the goonies. elisha dushku is also cool- one of the few actresses i like. i loved her in buffy and bring it on and the new guy. she was pretty cool in soul survivors, too

hehehe george clooney... my friend has a bit of a fetish with him. she thinks he's her dad. they have a photo frame with several pics of family members, and then in the center (instead of a pic of the dad) is a pic of george clooney. hehe it's rather funny... and slightly disturbing
layzcarter
I used to work here

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2004 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno if I have favs....... Christina Ricci is okay. Leo Fitzpatrick is where it's at. Worst actress ever = Lisa Kudrow

What is the obsession with Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp? I know I've asked this before but damn.. Orlando Bloom is a sh*tty actor. And Johnny Depp is old now.. please respect him enough to not drag him back down to a teeny bopper actor. (this applies only to....people who i don't know... anyone i know i hope i didn't offend you).
jhonenfreak
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim Carry

Best comidic actor.
No doubt about it.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: