Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Favorite Actors/actresses
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BloodySunAngel
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yah I've seen Corey in a ton of movies, he has over 30. I have to rent them all!!! I also luff Colin Mochrie and Matthew Lillard. Especially Matthew and Corey. And Colin... yah, Colin's old... and bald... I love him... x.x; don't make bald jokes... and ALSO! The only thing I've seen with Eliza in it was The New guy and Tru Calling... yeah... MATTHY FOREVER!
Raymei
Oldbie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Depp (I've seen Cry Baby like...a million times! n.n that guys is the best actor! he can do anything!)
Audrey Hepburn :wub: she's so pretty....I loved Roman Holiday and Sabrina....so classy...and such a good actress n.n
Nancy Kwan She's so cute! and she's got the fun little figure I've always wanted!
John Cusac
Kevin Spacey LOVE his Katheryn Hepburn impression n.n lol
Jim Carry What can I say? the man's hilarious!
Hugh Jackman WOLVERINE!!!!!!! Laughing I loooooooove him! he's so hot! I can't WAIT for VanHellsing n.n God he's hot! and that VOICE of his! Did you SEE Oklahoma???? omg....lovelovelovelovelove
Halle Berry n.n very sexy, gorgeous woman. Amazing actress
Donald O'connor .... *sniffle* A time to remember was the first one of his I ever saw o.o,
And David Foley n.n he's just cool. I love his charisma

mmm....gotta go dream about Hugh Jackman....
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
layzcarter
I used to work here

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim Carrey is horrible. Or did you not see Bruce Almighty? The guy can only play one kind of role. Ace Ventura 1, Dumb and Dumber, and maybe the Mask were okay movies... Everything since then has been a let down. I don't see how anyone could have liked Liar Liar. His one role is tired and played out. When attempting to throw some dramatic acting in it is almost laughable. I felt embarrassed for the guy when watching Bruce Almighty.

The only thing I would buy that includes Jim Carrey is the In Living Color DVD set.
layzcarter
I used to work here

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found it really hard to sit through. I just didn't buy into Jim's acting. And the beginning of the movie was a little too fast paced and unbelievable for me.. but i have wierd taste so what do i know Smile
jhonenfreak
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love comedy. Can't really get into that romance stuff. Action is awesome too. I know Jim Carry can only play comedic roles, but I find him good at it. The Majestic was one of his more serious movies, but it didn't seem to play on his talents of making an audience laugh. That's just what I think.
DaBear
Site Helper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all I have to say on this subject is Sean Connery. total class act. theater schooled and versitle as hell.

for women I have to say Elizabeth Taylor. yes she is bigger than life and hangs out with plasto face Jackson but in her day she was an absolute beauty and she was an excellent actress. ie: Cleopatra

others were like: Richard Burton (her 5 time husband..geeze)
Charlton Heston (to many great rolls to write down)
Clint Eastwood(from westerns to cop he was great)
Charles Bronson (another pollock like me) Wink
Pierce Brosnan (definetly the total gentleman)
Patrick Stewart (no he wasnt just the enterprizes captain, another schooled like Connery)

and also: Kathleen Turner (I wont even get into that..ehem)
Audry Hepburn (all threw her carrier)
Sandra Bullock (just to damn cute and not just because she looks like the love of my life)
Linda Hamilton (very versital and has the muscle I gave to ToniBo)

others would be: Sharon Stone (the obvious),Demi Moore (more of the obvious),Arnold Schwarzenegger (I thought he was just a big dumb hulk, but he proved you cant judge a book by its cover), Russell Crowe (even though hes a cry baby about Arnold getting more publicity), and Bill Pullman (for playing the leading man in so man blockbuster movies, doing great versitle acting, never being remembered, and not crying about it all the way to the bank...thumbs up Bill)

wait what about dancers: Fred Astair and Ginger Rodgers
and singers: Julie Andrews, Judy Garland and her daughter Liza Minnelli.

I guess thats a few with hundreds more like Paul Newman and Al Pacino and Marlon Brando, I could go on forever!

thanx Bruce

jhonenfreak
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Sean Connery! My favorite Bond and an excelent father for Indiana Jones. I still have to see the League of Extrodinary Gentalmen.
BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eee fred astaire and ginger rogers! and audrey hepburn! [i]and[/i] judy garland and julie andrews! FINALLY someone who wouldn't look at me with complete confusion if i spoke about old actors. sorry, i'm so used to people my age neither knowing nor caring about old movies, but i know you're older so i guess that's why you would know more classic actors.

so um yea i love fred astaire! one of my favourite movies of his is easter parade. shall we dance and top hat are good, too. and i haven't seen ginger rogers in many non-fred films, but i saw monkey business (with cary grant and marilyn monroe), and she was very funny. julie andrews- great in victor/victoria and sound of music. judy garland- just wow. amazing in every movie i've ever seen her in (tho heh i haven't seen that many of hers, either). even her older ones, like babes in arms (w/ mickey rooney), were great. audrey hepburn is very cool, but i've only seen my fair lady and breakfast at tiffany's (both wonderful films). do you like gene kelly, donald o'connor, katherine hepburn, jimmy stewart, or danny kaye?

as for sean connery, hehe i only watch movies with him in them to make fun of his accent (sorry! but i really don't like him that much). he was good as indy's dad, tho. and um ok as bond, i guess. i've only seen him in one or two bond films. and i liked league of extraordinary gentlemen very much. wow this has been a long post. sorry! i stop now
DaBear
Site Helper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jammin the actors and actresses you named were fabulous.

Gene Kelly...singing in the rain, he was almost Fred not quite but almost. he was the first to ever work in a human and toon roll when he danced with Jerry Mouse.

Jimmy Stewart, even with that harific studder.
Audry Hepburn from an absolute beauty to her roll on golden pond was the best, its a shame of the Parkinsons thing but even then she acted with grace.
and Danny Kaye, nuff said.

you never saw the search for red october, outland (where the ads were even in space man is his own worst enemy), or the rock. I know his accent is so British but thats what makes him in my eyes a real gentleman...oh and of course he was the real bond...Pierce is the only that can even compete, and yes in indiana jones the last crusade. "we called the dog indy"

great making me remember more...and theres so many more

Bruce
BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe jammin. you can call me alex, if you wish. (just so you know). and thank you! good to see someone who knows what i'm talking about!

yea i 've seen that scene where gene kelly dances with the mouse, but have yet to see the movie (anchors aweigh w/ frank sinatra, right?) and i am in love with jimmy stewart's voice. all i have to do is hear his voice and i just plop down on the couch and don't draw my attention from the screen until he's done. and yes katharine hepburn (i think you meant katharine...) was amazing. never seen on golden pond, but i love bringing up baby and of course the philidephia story. and danny kaye... yea. he's just that cool.

lol no no it's not because sean connery is british! i love british accents. it's... uh... well it's how pronounces his s's. i know he didn't always do that but he does now and it is mad funny i must say. i mean, just think of what would happen if he were to say "sit on my lap." um... it's funny! ok sorry i don't want to offend your taste in actors! i haven't seen too many of his movies so i really can't say anything more. and no i never saw the ones you listed, either. hehe but i have seen celebrity jeopardy on snl... suck it trebeck. (or should i say, "shuck it trebck")
jhonenfreak
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What was Indie's name, James Henry Jones Jr., right? Named after the dog. heehee!
DaBear
Site Helper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alright I call you Alex (I still love that Jammin thing you had, it was cool) and this is not to add more to the amount of actors/actresses but I have to say I have a voice as low as Seans and can do his voice easy and that last statement...shuck it Trebck...I laughing so much I got tears in my eyes...thats funny! lol I cant stand it so Im going to leave now. lol
Star_The_Hedgehog
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy UUH i cant remember the name that played neo in the matrix
i all so like adam sandler
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: