Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
RW's Request Thread (Re-opened!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Taking Requests/Trades
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryu_Warrior
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow.

I haven't drawn animals in a while. I'll see what I can do!
Edward_Elric_1308
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I appreciate it! I'm sure you'll do fine! Mr. Green
Yunalesca
Still very bored

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved the pic you did for me, and if it's not too much trouble I'd like some help with a Thief Lord character I have. I know what she looks like but I never can draw her right, so could you help?

Her name is Adalaide or Addy for short

She has long blonde hair streaked with black - http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd73/iXlikeXbunnies/Hair/Black%20and%20Blonde/1418402507_l.jpg

Green Eyes

She wears the same outfit as the girl in red - http://www.selena-fan.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=9472&fullsize=1

And she wears this mask - http://www.masquerademagic.co.uk/pink-and-gold-venetian-style-eye-mask-pi-731.html
Ryu_Warrior
Still very bored

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yu-chan...

ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME!? DO YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH WORK I DID ON YOUR FIRST REQUEST!?!?!?

J/K

Not a problem, really. I'm actually excited on what this picture would look like...but I can't visualize it like you can.

Don't worry. When there's a will there's a way. Very Happy
Yunalesca
Still very bored

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry, Ryu-kun!^^ Do your best though, I kinda though this one wouldn't be as much work since she is wearing modern day clothes and stuff. I guess the hair would be the hardest, but i can't wait to see your take on it!^^
Ryu_Warrior
Still very bored

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yunalesca wrote:
I kinda though

WELL, YOU THOUGHT WRONG!!

J/k again. Geez, I gotta stop doing that.

The hair would be the easiest part (since I recently started playing around with it) and making shadows and folds and details on clothing is no frickin' joke. Rosalie was sorta easy because she was scarcely clothed, probably one of the most provocative pieces I have ever done. I didn't even touch the foot area. I did, but I didn't like it. So I had to crop it.

OH! Before I forget, you said that the link I gave you was moved or broken, right? (It looked fine to me) So I made a new link.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/ShinryuuSenshi/CompareSketchMask-1.jpg

See if that works.
Yunalesca
Still very bored

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, it works, and it definatly looks better without the veil. Good luck with Addy's picture, I can't wait to see it. Thanks again, Ryu-kun!^^
Ryu_Warrior
Still very bored

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, this is unfortunately a status on what's going on.

I'M EXTREMELY LAZY!! (What do you guys call it? ...ah yes! An artist block!) I don't know how it happened, I just stopped!

Don't get me wrong; I have been working on your requests. They're ALL rough sketches ready to be inked and colored at moments notice...

Part of the reason why I'm so stubbornly lazy because I recently bought a Japanese PS3 and I'm in my own little world.

SOOOUL CALIBURRRR...FOOOOOOUR!
Minna no Gorufu...FAIB!! (Everyone's Golf 5)

Now drawing ideas are brewing in my head...

...Back to work, RW.
Ryu_Warrior
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tsu-Chan, your picture is finally done! ...but it's currently pending due to categorial<--(ha,ha,ha, I laugh at the english language!) reasons. But to make it all better, I'll give you a rough draft of the picture before I colored it.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/ShinryuuSenshi/Arumirough.png

I'll let you know when the picture gets through the approval queue...or you can periodically check my gallery to see if it's there.
Ryu_Warrior
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...Scratch that.

Whoa, that was fast. Thanks FAC!!

Here it is: http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-741148.html
DragonWingedGirl
Newb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Ryu, are you willing to do some people from the game Drawn to Life?
I put a request up in the Requests board...
The only things is I want to be able to use them (see the use described in my post Razz). I'll give full credit and everything right on the banner, but if you don't want me to use your artwork, I can find someone else.
Ryu_Warrior
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...whoa.

No one has ever asked me to do something like this. I`m honored. Sure I`ll do it but unfortunately, I`m swamped with requests that I still need to do due to my stubborn laziness.

I had to do my homework just to find out what the heck Drawn to life is...because I don`t know what it is! You gonna have to help me out on this one.
DragonWingedGirl
Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I'm so glad you're willing to help me out. Smile
All my pictures are from DtL so far, so if you check out my gallery it might help. Mine aren't very good however, and I was extremely dissatisfied with my lame attempts at drawings for the banner. xD
CRwixey's are better.
Sadly, it's incredibly hard to find a good picture of a Raposa online...[/url]
Ryu_Warrior
Still very bored

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DragonWingedGirl wrote:
Oh, I'm so glad you're willing to help me out.
All my pictures are from DtL so far, so if you check out my gallery it might help. Mine aren't very good however, and I was extremely dissatisfied with my lame attempts at drawings for the banner. xD
CRwixey's are better.
Sadly, it's incredibly hard to find a good picture of a Raposa online...

Well, finally saw what they look like. It's cute, and looks kinda easy to draw...kinda (watch as I say the same word twice!)

I don't set up fansite or websites or whatever so I don't know how big you want the banner to be. Do you have a recommended size?
DragonWingedGirl
Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't have to draw the banner itself if you don't want to, really. Razz I mean if you WANT to you're welcome, but... xDD
Anyways, the banner on my site is about 7x3 inches...it probably has a certain pixel count, rather than actual size count, but I can resize it in Photoshop if I need to. Smile
CRwixey
Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DragonWingedGirl wrote:
Oh, I'm so glad you're willing to help me out. Smile
CRwixey's are better.
Sadly, it's incredibly hard to find a good picture of a Raposa online...[/url]

Aww, sweet of you to say that, DragonWingedGirl girl! Thanks! Very Happy

I haven't got much free time at present, but if you want me to draw anything to do with DtL, I'll me more than happy. I've never made a banner before and, to be honest, am not really sure how, but I could still do some character pics if you want.

I know what you mean about finding raposa pics online, I've never been able to find that many... have you tried looking on deviantArt?
Ryu_Warrior
Still very bored

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Urgh, man I haven't done much of anything for so long. And then I came across FAC. It's been how long? Ah, I dunno.

Simply put, I'm closed. I have a job to do and I, honestly, don't have time to make pictures. When will I be back to doing it? Beats me. I guess I'm in some kind of phase where everything I draw sucks. (Wait, that's happened before...)

But hold up...I still have requests to finish! What's wrong with me!? Let me all tell you right now that each and every request that was given to me either 1) had a rough sketch, 2) half-colored, 3) had at least two opinionated bad pieces that had to be scrapped.

I apologize everybody; I'll find some way to finish them. Sooner or later. I don't know when I'll be back. In the meantime, if you were wondering what I have been doing, I've been all over YouTube like a kid in a candy store. I have a YouTube channel you can browse and wander around. Heck, one of the videos has me in it!!

Hope you all can forgive me. But for now, RW out!
Ryu_Warrior
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:52 pm    Post subject: Coloring Practice! Reply with quote

Hello everybody! RW's is back and ready for action!

I'm still kinda behind the radar on this but I'm slowly walking out of the closet, one step at a time.

I think I need to work on one side of my art skills.

I recently tampered with a Japanese oekaki tool which limited my coloring ability, but I somehow learned something while I was doing it.

And I took a huge U-turn on my artistic ability. So now...

I'm going to practice my coloring. If you have some kind of line work that needs coloring, or you can't color anything good to save your life, or you're just too lazy to color, feel free to drop a piece to this thread and I'll mess with it for a while. I'm still kinda shaky on backgrounds, like drawing a landscape for example, but I can make a background with simple designs if you want. I'm also fine with adding some lines in a piece if you desire a helping hand on your works, but for now I'm going to limit myself.

Here's an example of my coloring ability using one of my old drawings after my continuing oekaki adventures. → Clicky!

Thanks for reading this and I hope to get something soon!
ryanasaurus0077
Rookie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm placing the following full-color requests:

*Haruhi Suzumiya (from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya) as Inspector Gadget (from Inspector Gadget)
*Girl!Natsuru Seno and Kaede Sakura (from Kampfer) as Haruka Teno and Michiru Kaio (from Sailor Moon S)
*Kyonko (from The Genderbending of Haruhi Suzumiya) as Sailor Moon (from Sailor Moon)
*Seraphim (from Kore wa Zombie Desuka?) as Tuxedo Kamen (from Sailor Moon)
*Kokoa Shuzen (from Rosario+Vampire Capu2) as Penny (from Inspector Gadget)
Ryu_Warrior
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have the lineart for it? I said I was just going to color only. I PROBABLY do linework, but only if you already drawn the picture and you need a little bit of collaboration.

Maybe I didn't make myself clear on that one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Taking Requests/Trades All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: