Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
story help (may contain stuff that will offend people)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Writing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BrokenAngelS
Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:50 pm    Post subject: story help (may contain stuff that will offend people) Reply with quote

I'm writing a story. Its about a girl, lena, a 17 yr old. Her ex best friend, ryan, comes back to her school after four years of boarding school. He's 18.
Ryan hates lena because of events in their past. Lena and ryan are both at a party and and up sleeping together and stuff. Michelle, who is ryans step sister and hates ryan, sees this as the perfect chance to mess up his life with lena at her disposal...

Anyway, I don't know where to go from there. Does anyone know what I should call the school and town? Any ideas would be great.

Thankyou
Crazywhitegirl13
Would like fries with that

Location: In the back of my mind, tunneling through writers block

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about if Michelle gets their parents involved, using Lena as a witness making her promise into snitching about something secret on;y she and ryan know?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Writing Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: