Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Problems on my Art
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Artistic Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Horgh
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Kirbyt"]P.S. Please, I do not want to have an Internet fight again like last time. >:([/quote]

Hohooo, is so funny, because... flaming is not allowed in the criticism forum!
Kirbyt
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well apparently, posting our pictures to ED means that you think it ugly and you are flaming our picture to not here, but on ED. And we know that there is nothing we can do about it.

Now, I've improved more. And as you can see, I found that Kyonkichis1Kitty was glad that [b]I made couple of pictures on paper.[/b] To me, it was very difficult on what certain kind of crayons I should use on different characters. For example, Sonic has some of his parts tan. And I don't have a tan crayon. So what do I do? Find some of the colors that is like tan.

MS Paint is not my only media.
Ryjia
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is nothing you can do about it, just calm down and let it pass.
Kirbyt
Still very bored

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Ryjia"]there is nothing you can do about it, just calm down and let it pass.[/quote]

I can't. I'm so insulted that now I've seen the fight against my friend and Horgh. So does this means that Horgh thinks that everyone fails in this site and also the administrators and moderators?

Now, I have gotten good since I'm out of my home state. And I drew more and more. A long time ago, I was terrible. And right now, I'm better and my art is regonizable.

And you know what they say, [b]You can't judge on people's techniques of art and telling them about it no matter if it's good or bad.[/b]
London

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before you hit submit, read what you typed out loud to yourself and see if it makes sense. That bolded sentence does not make sense.

Do you realize that part of the fun of flaming someone is seeing how they react? If you simply ignore comments you don't like instead of firing back and whining all over the forums, then they'll get bored and go away.
Kirbyt
Still very bored

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But London, the bad people will post screenshots of anything to ED that has to do with reporting them or having an Internet Fight without warning us.

And so you see, the bolded sentence I did was a bit harsh and truthful, but any kid that has the same age as me will have respect to anyone.

[b]If Horgh didn't insulted anyone. then none of this would ever happened to them.[/b] It's their right to control this site with honor and obey all the rules in this site. People yelling or saying "STOP FLAMING" to them may think that Horgh and the other looks like they are insulting them. If anyone like Yami01 would do something like that over and over, would make their feelings hurt and result of blocking them. When people who are mean to other people who has art that is not good enough get blocked, they always say "I WIN!" That's what a common flamer would say. and saying the word "fag" is a name calling, and would result in reporting them.
Kirbyt
Still very bored

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[size=18]Read this.[/size]

[i]*Personal Attacks (Insulting/flaming) of FAC Members- Insulting other members is not allowed. For example: "Yami01 is a weeaboo fag". Doing this will result in any of the following depending on how bad the flaming was:

1st offense- Warning
2nd offense- 3 day suspension
3rd offense- 1 Week suspension
4th offense- 1 month suspension
5th offense- Ban[/i]

This was not typed by me.
London

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ED is a blazing s[u][/u]hithole of a website. Why do you care what people put on there? [i]It doesn't matter[/i]. You've heard the "sticks and stones" saying, yes?

What I meant about your bolded sentence was that it's so grammatically mangled that I cannot understand what you wanted to say.

I know what the rules are.
Kirbyt
Still very bored

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="London"]ED is a blazing s[u][/u]hithole of a website. Why do you care what people put on there? [i]It doesn't matter[/i]. You've heard the "sticks and stones" saying, yes?

What I meant about your bolded sentence was that it's so grammatically mangled that I cannot understand what you wanted to say.

I know what the rules are.[/quote]

Well the people on ED of the FAC article featured me as the person who "Draws Nothing But Random Blobs". I don't draw them OK? Do you think I just draw some crappy circles and stuff? No! What you have to bother is KinkyKitten, only for a short time when somebody caught you. That's right, I said "when", not "if".

About my bolded statement, I couldn't think of any words on what I want to say.

About KinkyKitten's art, I do believe that hers are colorful, but that dot thing is so boring to look at.
London

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't care what ED says. You shouldn't either.
firehead
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you really mad at people who dont know you in real life?

Shut up and ignore them. No one can hurt you on the internet.
Kirbyt
Still very bored

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I would do that if you all stop being mean to me.
Dark_Angel_Of_Light
Rejecting Your Masterpieces

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="London"]If you simply ignore comments you don't like instead of firing back and whining all over the forums, then they'll get bored and go away.[/quote]

If you're that upset, just go off the computer and take a breather.

Actual advice/critique(That IS what you posted this for): Besides saying, "Practice, practice, practice!!" (Even though that's the biggest part of art at all), I would recommend finding some anatomy tutorials or guides. If you just draw Sonic, then look up Sonic anatomy somewhere. After studying/reviewing over anatomy, it helps so much more with your art, whether it's correct proportions, or whatnot. Knowing what correct body part goes where, and how to draw it correctly without it looking silly, is an important thing for drawing, and also very, very helpful. :]
ThomYorke
I dream of mod position

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If criticism/trolling bothers you that much, WORK ON YOUR ART.

People will leave you alone if you do a better job and, more importantly, [i]ignore them.[/i]

Speaking as someone who would still be trolling you if I hadn't simply become too lazy, it's not that hard to get trolls off of your back. Ignore them and do not make up excuses. If the fact that the only program you have is MS paint, then learn to draw on a pencil. Don't have a scanner? Don't upload art. You can get attention in real life. Besides that, don't you think you should be more worried about the quality of your work than how many people look at it?

And to improve, I would advise learning at least some basic realism. Learning proportions is probably one of the first things you should do. Once you have the rules down you can bend them as much as you like.
mangakid

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edit:

NEVERMIND
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Artistic Help All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: