Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Back To Old School
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Baby-Bunny
Very bored

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[b]HIYA! ^.^[/b]
yeah haven't been here in awhile, well for a few days anyway Razz
hows everyone doing? Wink Im good

*sighs* nope haven't even tried yet Sad but you'll be the first to see it when I do. yikes! Surprised dont think theres much point trying to draw that cable pic! too hard! Rolling eyes got an easier one???? :huh:

DuckMan???? no??? WTF?

mmmmmmm.... (what was the last film I watched!? 0.o; ) ohhh yeah Cabin fever, good film, had a great(& funny) ending, wont spoil for anyone who hasnt seen, k? ^^ but I do recommend it! Smile

BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yoyo guys! sorry you've had so much work, chris. i've been pretty busy lately too b/c my skool's play was last weekend and we had many late-nite practices.

if you still need cable pics, caz-chan, i know several good xmen sites that might be helpful (can't promise anything tho, since i've never really looked for pics of him).

mm nope don't know duckman. isn't that a comic or something? sounds familiar... or maybe i'm thinking of harry the duck or whatever that comic character is

ooo wasn't sean from boy meets world in cabin fever? now THAT was a great show! i kinda lost it at the end tho- i used to watch it all the time in grammar skool, and then last year i saw it a few times. but the eps i saw were so weird b/c i had no idea what was going on- the matthews' had another son?? and he was in the hospital or something? and then i saw the end of the very last episode and it was so sad b/c cory, topanga, and sean were all saying goodbye to mr fini. having watched that show since it began, it made me feel sad b/c you really get into the characters after a while.

uhh last movie i saw... [i]the frighteners,[/i] which my friend got me for my birthday. great movie! with michael j fox and directed by peter jackson. very cool story and and special effects. hmm i seem to have given up on complete sentences...
Boss_Man7089
Still very bored

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey ya ladies. Yeah works hard but im getting paid for it iguess.

I dont know about duckman i may have watched it just dont remember it. If i had a refresher id probably get it again.

Hmmm im gonna see dawn of the dead this friday, fingers crossed...that looks like my kinda mvoie e.g resident evil, 28 days later. Speaking of which did you see 28 days later alex or did it not make it to america

ANyway i better get on with some school work seeing as im at school, <_< talk later
BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eh dawn of the dead looks all rite- i'm not really into horror movies. i usually like thrillers and murder mysteries better b/c they usually have more of a plot. um i've seen 28 days, chris, but i don't think i've seen 28 days later. it sounds familiar tho

o and by the by, i forgot to reply to this but a few posts ago you talked about gambit possibly being scott's brother. what happened is that in some comic sinister said "for my own reasons, i care about you and your [i]brothers[/i] to be protected from this virus" or something like that, and this leads us to assume that scott has one or more brothers (besides alex) that he doesn't know about. the 2 major candidates are gambit and a shi'ar guy (forget his name). there are many reasons that each could be plausible, and sorry but i don't really feel like going into it at the moment but the whole article is here. it's a great site, too, if you wanna look around. (one of my favourites!). hope it helps!
Powtaz
Oldbie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

by, "brothers" they meant fellow mutants. Havoc is Cyclop's brother. Gambit is not family.

HEY! i just thought of one. Samurai Pizza Cats!
jhonenfreak
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really miss Reboot. It was this awesome cartoon about the people who live in your computer. At the end of the first season the system crashed and their entire city was left in ruins. It was great.

If anyone knows if any station has decided to air reruns of Reboot please let me know! Toonami did a few years back, but then they stopped.
BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol seriously powtaz? *sigh* you are so much more knowledgeable about xmen than me! dammit! ah well. i know more about it than any of my friends, anyway. i didn't actually read that comic, i just read that whole thing online about it, and saw the scan of the comic page. and sinister was like "...your brothers..." and scott was like "wait. [i]brothers[/i]?" and sinister was like "eh? what? o err i mean brother, you know, that alex kid" and cyclops was like "o rite, him." sooo i figured he really did have more than one brother and sinister was just a bad liar. this is good, tho, because gambit is faaaaaaaar too cool to share any genes with icky scott. thanks!

o yea! samurai pizza cats! i remember them! that powtaz kid used to talk about them all the time! lol sorry but i still haven't seen it (tho i'll take your word for it that it is great)

hmm is reboot that cgi show that used to be on cartoon network? i saw it a few times. there was a lady with short dark hair, rite? it kinda reminded me of the new adventures of johnny quest (awesome show) b/c of the early-style cg animation. there was another one like reboot too... uh max steel or something. i always got those 2 confused b/c they looked the same...
Baby-Bunny
Very bored

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[b]HIYA! ^.^[/b]
ohhhhh lots of posts since last time I was here WTF?
well I'll have to make this quick coz im in school and Miss is walking back and forth behind me ==_==;
soooo lets see no Duckman was this old cartoon my bro used to watch, it used to come on late at night(there was a lot of swearing & violence and stuff like that in it) soooo he used to tape it for me, Pic below is it Wink

yep still looking for cable pics, so bring on the websites Razz
nope never watched boy meets world (just didn't like the look of it) soooo not sure if he was in it :huh: his name?
I prefer horrors but like all film types Rolling eyes even disney, but I turn over as soon as they start singing <_<

still dont think there brothers, but talking about brothers has anyone seen that Takeshi film called Brother?? Its really good, ohhh and they're showing another Takeshi film in cinemas here (called Zatoshi) I saw it advertised in the Metro, I cant see it tho coz its an 18 Sad

haven't seen reboot either Uneasy I used to watch johnny quest but I never really liked it, any like that cg show Cubex or cubeix or something WTF? I never really liked it but Ive caught my bro watching it before Rolling eyes

Ohhhh did you watch that show The boy whose skin fell off, yesterday Chris-kin? Surprised I felt bad coz when it first started I said "eghhh he looks dead" and then they said he was and well yeah I felt bad. He reminded me of this zombie I saw in that film (what was it called again?) the 1 where the woman gets bitten by a diseased monkey and becomes a zombie WTF?

ohhh yayyyy for Samurai Pizza Cats!!! Laughing

Powtaz
Oldbie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DUCKMAN WAS THE BEST!!!!! i used to stay up ultra late just to watch it. omg, the best!

and alex, i doubt i know more than u about xmen, because u are BAMFmaniac :wub:
BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oo tsk tsk online when you shouldn't be, huh, caz-chan? hehe my friends and i go to random websites during webpage design all the time. usually we really gotta do work tho b/c the class goes really fast, so i don't have time come here to the forums

aieeee the character in that pic looks soooo familiar. lol i'm reminded of those duck [i]brothers[/i] in courage the cowardly dog

cable pic sites

the danger room- cable gallery -if you look around there are probly other pictures of him in different categories (cover gallery, cartoons, etc)
the artificial x-men's cable picture page
psy's domain! cable's room
cable (the forever cancer) images -the miscellaneous and card ones work, but i think most of the cover scan links are broken.

hope these help

awww thanks powtaz! lol you're one of the only people who even gets the "bamf" thing. but you've got the hot gambit icon and i'll guess you know more about him than me anyway. HEY! we could collaborate our x-knowledge to form a formidable fountain of useless x-men information!
Powtaz
Oldbie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha. yes. but i also provide many other useless information on so many topics. you can be my sidekick Wink
Baby-Bunny
Very bored

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[b]HIYA! ^.^[/b]
damn I wanted Fawlty Towers to win Britans best sit-com Grr! I voted for it like 9 times, but only fools & horses won, then blackadder <_< darn it...

Well I gave up on my drawing cable idea coz i just couldn't find any good(easy) pics, I wanted a black & white one like from a comic page but couldn't find one Sad
soooooo... I tried gambit instead Rolling eyes however as its the first ever attemp at drawing him/the style it sucks Uneasy *sighs* well once ive coloured it and maybe add a bg Ill post it up on the main site, k? (I had no idea how to draw a charged up card! ==_==; )
well... be honest and tell me what you think Wink thankies
BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o too tru, powtaz. but yay i like being a sidekick!

holy mutated cajun, batman! that's a cool pic! (muahaha now i'll look for excuses to use those hip sidekick phrases)
i like the face and pose, and the shading is great (cool comic-style lines yay!). the card and energy-charged things are awesome, too! hmm the only criticisms i'd have are that the hand is a little small, and his hair is a little weird (the shading, i think... or maybe it's just sticking up too high?) well i can't wait till you finish it!

hmmm... i gotta go work on my latest gambit pic. i started it awhile ago, and never finished it... isn't that weird? feh i have no time to draw anymore
Powtaz
Oldbie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, yes, my little companion, lol.

omg! OMG! niiiiiiiiice work baby bunny!! when that picture is complete, u will find it in my favs!!! yaaaaaay! amazing shading and body pose.
and Alex, i shall look forward to seeing yours.

Now, let us save the day together, and then let me grab all the credit, lol. sidekicks, so under rated.
Baby-Bunny
Very bored

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[b]HIYA! ^.^[/b]
ohhhhh thankies Alex-chan and Pow-kun =^__^= Ill finnish it someday, yeah I know I suck at hands <_< the hair? oh well I guess I was trying to add abit of anime style to it ^_^

arghhhh this daylight saving business thing is really pissing me off Grr! Im getting up an hour earlier every morning for school and its killing me, I even fell asleep on the bus going to school today Uneasy good thing I wasn't alone or I probally would've been jacked or something WTF?

tee hee Very Happy enjoy being sidekick Alex-chan, Ill just be your fan
go!! er... whats you guys names? WTF? goooo!! Laughing
BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks, pow. mmm i'll get around to my gambit drawing... eventually... um yea i guess my sidekick power is apathy. *sigh* sidekicks [i]are[/i] underrated! but they rock, so it's ok. and aww thanks caz-chan! yay i have a fan!

oo lol yea, caz-chan, i see the anime-ness of the hair. awesome! heh i knew something was different but i couldn't pinpoint it. disregard my previous remark, then

pssh yea daylight savings sucks. heh i don't even know when it is tho (i guess we get it at different times). but i get little sleep as it is, then i miss another hour of it? much suckiness. sorry you've been falling asleep on the bus! (ermm... i do that every mourning, anyway...) hope you catch up on the missed sleep
Powtaz
Oldbie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm, team names?

lets call us "team smile"
because u cant see me smiling. and alex has a pretty smile.

oh, on topic.

i once saw a show called xmen.
Boss_Man7089
Still very bored

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yo hi, i hope you guys aint forgotten about me Very Happy

Dawn of the dead was bad ass, it was a really really cool movie, if you havent seen it....SEE IT!

Hmm I think only fools and horses deserved to win best british sitcom....but they said they were gonna make new ones even though they said the last episode was gonna be the last last ever episode. That just seems wrong to me.

Thats a nice pic, i can never draw characters in stances i can think up, that is really cool, it is also bad ass (noticing a new phrase here)

WHats with the whole super hero malarky??? did i misss something at some point here WTF?

[quote]good thing I wasn't alone or I probally would've been jacked or something[/quote]

I thought those words died like jacked, man thats a bit of a flash back, although i have been saying Safe a lot lately, thats not a good thing.

Otis the aardvark
Gordon the gopher
Roland the Rat

Any of those ring any bells well anyway. Safe and Smell ya Later
Baby-Bunny
Very bored

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[b]HIYA! ^.^[/b]

ohhh thanx Chris-kun, glad you like it Wink ofcourse we haven't forgotten about you *cough cough* Razz

huh? WTF? heeey dont diss my word jacked! Grr! lol, well everyone I know says it, nobody says safe anymore Rolling eyes just heavy or tight ^_^ well I dont care bout stuff like dat anywayz <_< sooooo yeah Ill just stick to cool Very Happy

hmmmmm... you didnt answer if you saw that show last week, The boy whose skin fell off, did you? :huh: it was nasty Sad

Crimewatch is on tonight! Laughing yayyyyy! =^_____^= I luv it when I see someone I knew on it ^_^ its only happend twice before but still its fun Rolling eyes

ohhhhh... dont think Ive seen Dawn of the dead, darn it! Grr! hmmm talking about the original or the remake???? WTF?

team smile? lol Very Happy ok ok Gooooooooo Team Smile!!! *does alittle dance*
BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey chris! forget about you? pssh of course not... heh...

lol i've barely heard anyone say "safe" and "jacked." erm what exactly is "safe" used for anyway? i've heard "heavy" and "tight" but i don't really know anyone who uses them. i guess it's more of a british thing?

haha team smile? ok whatever you wish, powtaz. (being the leader, i think you get to make important decisions like that)

mmm i haven't seen dawn of the dead yet... maybe i will... who knows. we don't go to the movies much, unfortunately (i looooooove the movies). and like i said, i'm not really into the horror movies. o i did see hidalgo last weekend, tho. it was very good. i want to see hellboy, but i've heard it wasn't that good. muahaha van helsing is looking awesome too, i can't wait to see that.

o yes, to be ON topic, yesterday my friends and i were talking about old tv shows and they were all big fans of barney when they were kids. hehe i felt special b/c i was the only one who never liked barney. i liked sesame street and thomas the tank engine. o yea.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13

Jump to: