Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Back To Old School
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Baby-Bunny
Very bored

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[b]HIYA! ^.^[/b]
hmmmm... thats odd :huh: its been ages since last time i was here but theres only 1 new post WTF?

i never liked barney either <_< isn't that kinda new? i used to like Rosey & Jim, remember that? Razz
ohhh well... hmmmmmm.... *tries to think of an example to help explain "safe"* well say a teacher catches someone talking in an exam, and its your good friend and you dont want em to get in trouble you'd say no sir/miss its my fault i asked em something and they were just answering/ telling my to shut up, then they wouldn't get in trouble and the teacher wouldnt beable to give you dentenion coz they didn't actually catch you chatting. Your friend would say thanx blad(sp?) your safe. ; *cough cough*
(argghhh!! thats a really bad example! its hard to explain slang sometimes Uneasy)

ummmmm... Gooooooo Team Smile!! you guys are my heros!!! Laughing

ohhhh yeah I used to like sesame street (especially the 1 that comes out of the bin, forget his name) but never really liked thomas the tank engine i heard its really big in Japan, true? WTF?

Still to lazy to finnish gambit pic, working on my new comic at the mo. & Im going Ilse of Man thursday morning (5:00am! Sad i hate getting up early...) for a week sooooo yeah wont be around for a while Rolling eyes

ummmmmmm... been watching Shaman King and Sonic X since they started on FoxKids last Sat. they're both pretty to watch but the dubbing is terrible <_<

soooooo incase I cant come tomorrow then Ill say my farewells now.... sooooo...
Byeeeeieeee till next week!! =^____________^=
*waves* ^_^
BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oo what's your comic about, caz-chan? and have a nice vacation! yay i have next week off too. time for some relaxation...

lol ok i think i kinda get what safe means. yea i know explaining slang can be rather difficult. thanks, tho!

hmm don't know rosey and jim, and haha i didn't know thomas was so popular in japan! it's a rather old show, i believe. o and i think oscar the grouch is who you're thinking of as the guy in the trash bin

i've read a bit of the shaman king manga, and i think it's very good. never seen the show tho- that sucks they ruined it with bad dubbing.
Baby-Bunny
Very bored

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[b]HIYA! ^.^[/b]
ack! gotta go to bed now! getting up early tomorrow! Surprised

hmmmm... my comic ohhh its called Fortune Cookie, a school love triangle thingy, main girls name Cookie, involves alot of computer games (tournaments & such). Yeah and got a few more, like Hope (actually called: There's always Hope) which is a furturistic fantasy fighting type of thing, main girls name is Cleo Hope. There all in manga style Wink Will post em up on fc once fin a few more pages.
gotta go gotta go

BYEEEEEIEEEEEEEEEEEE =^______^=
jhonenfreak
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="BAMFManiac (Alex the Great)"] hmm is reboot that cgi show that used to be on cartoon network? i saw it a few times. there was a lady with short dark hair, rite? [/quote]
Yeah! The lady was probably Dot from Dot's Diner. There was also her brother Enzo Matrix and the main character Bob. Megabite was one of the bad guys, and there was this robot dude that reminded me of Yoda 'cause he was short and old and the smartest person there. Weird show, but awesome!
BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oo yea i remember megabite! lol yea it was a weird show, but it was different

o cool, caz-chan, i can't wait to see your manga. have fun getting up early! (for your trip, right?) and uh yea have a great vacation!

o and by the way... i finally finished my gambit pic. yippee! so yea i submitted it but i don't know if it's been approved yet (just so you know...)
Baby-Bunny
Very bored

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[b]HIYA! ^.^[/b]

have no fear, as I'am here Wink tee hee
Im BACK! Laughing

ohhhhhh I'll go check out your gambit piccy Alex-chan in a sec, k? =^__^=
I had a nice holiday! it was fun! drew a few piccys while i was there but left most of em behind Uneasy

ohhh yeah ohh yeah! I thought of something else I used to watch! the Shoe people Razz remember it? I used to think it was great Rolling eyes

well... got a few things I need to sort out ^^ soooooooo... talk 2 u again soon! ^_^
ja ne (c ya)
BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey caz-chan! glad you had a fun vacation! aww why'd you leave your drawings behind? o and thanks for commenting on my gambit pic! can't wait to see yours!

hmm sorry i don't know the shoe people... o on easter my cousins and i were talking about old tv shows and they mentioned a few i'd forgotten. we talked about papa beaver's storytime and hehe gumby. and ah some others but i can't remember! i'll try to recall what they were...
Paru
Forum Scalleywag

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

....I like Gumby.... I always have and will always like Gumby.
Power to the rubber people!
jhonenfreak
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah! And Pokey and the block heads!
Baby-Bunny
Very bored

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[b]HIYA! ^.^[/b]

Pokey and the block heads? Gumby? :huh: you guys lost me ^^;
hmmmmm... chris-kun doesnt seem to post anymore Uneasy even tho he started it Razz guess he's busy...
anywayz I watched a few power rangers ripoffs ( ) but also watched 1 that was quite good, last night (they come on at like 3:30 at night!) it was BAD (bureau of alien detectors) it was kinda cool to watch Very Happy seen it?

*sighs* im 2 lazy to finnish gambit... <_< im drawing linky (zelda) right now, will be fin soon just to let you know ^_^ lol
jhonenfreak
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What? You never heard of Gumby??? Surprised
Papercut_Dragon
Would like fries with that

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never liked Gumby. And I thought the horse was ugly. Lol.
BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aww don't be hatin' pokey. hehe i guess he was funny-looking, tho. lol cute pic, amy! yea gumby was cool! um i guess it was only shown in america, and that's why you don't know it, caz-chan.

and nope don't know BAD, sorry. then again i was never a fan of power rangers so i probably wouldn't like ripoffs either.

oo hurray for link! i used to love that game when i was younger. *sigh* i wish i could still play it. good luck with your pics! o and congrats for being made an approval panel member, caz-chan! hurray for you!
Boss_Man7089
Still very bored

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Das Verdana Comrades,

Sorry i have not posted here as of late but i have been engrosed in working, it was not fun but i managed to earn quite a bit of money and bought kill bill today.

Looks like there are loads of new people messaging here now Very Happy Thats good

Hope you had fun wherever it was that you went Caz-Chan

WHo was talking about Reboot, i used to love that show. The main character died and then the boy became like the hero, ah good times...good times

Well it was nice talking to you again, we should all do this again some time with a spot of tea and maybe some crumpets

Ta ta
Powtaz
Oldbie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Muppets
BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mm tea and crumpets, sounds good chris! sorry you've had so much work but yay moolah is always good! eek i still have to see killbill my brother's friend is gonna bring over some time this week and then hopefully this weekend i can see the 2nd one

yay the muppets rocked! i only saw a few episodes of the old show, but i had the muppet treasure island movie and i used to watch it allll the time. hurray for tim curry! actually, my friend just got a muppet show dvd. lol the episodes have diana ross, brooke shields, and some ballet dancer guy. i gotta borrow it from her sometime...

Papercut_Dragon
Would like fries with that

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooo, I used to have this Muppets video, it was about them going to Hollywood. I think. And Animal turned really bitg and acted all Godzilla-like. And there were real people in it too. Lol I haven't seen it in at least five years.....
jhonenfreak
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the Muppets are cool. Who could hate a cute, funny puppet? And claymation! Gumby was cute, but Wallace and Gromit were the best!
DaBear
Site Helper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats scary that you were watching Gumby Alex. that is so old that when I was a wee wittle boy I had a rubber positionable gumby. bent that thing up so bad the wires popped out. too bad I could have made a fortune on ebay with that now. people will buy anything.

now the muppets were cool. that wasnt on to compete with the original SNL but in ratings it did. that show had more celebs on it and it was hilarious. ahhh good old party days. they were about the only old show Id watch back then...oh (lol) and the bionic woman. poor girl now she sells sleep comfort beds. I guess that 6 million dollars for legs and an ear only lasted so long. she still is cute yet. God Im old!

Bruce
Baby-Bunny
Very bored

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[b]HIYA! ^.^[/b]
by golly! tea & crumpets! jolly good sounds just spiffing! ill be there at tea time old chap! tallyho

tee hee Laughing Im happy coz i had a really fun day in school today! (belive it or not) coz me and my best friend took lots of packets of salt from lunch and poured em all over our heads and shoulders (we wear black jumpers) and walked around school scraching are heads to see what people would say! lol it was funny coz were the oldest year in school soooo all the little first year kids were to shy to say anything and just gave us strainge looks, some braver people would say yuck but then see we both had it and would understand and start laughing! lol, we just pretened not to know what they were talking about Very Happy also the teachers would either giggle or just look at us funny or shake there heads and say how old are you two! ^_^ it was soooooooooo fun! accept that it was hard to get it all out after, we had to were are hods up on the way home! Razz tee hee Im gonna go draw a piccy while Im soooo hyper! =^_________^=

yeah guess they were only shown in america Sad ohhh well...

yayyyyyyyyyyyy! for Wallace and Gromit!!!! they should have made more eps of that it was great!!! Smile

well gonna draw now before my drawing mood goes Uneasy
soooooo byeeeeeieeeeee for now!
(this post waz very off topic, wasnt it? WTF? sorry)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 12 of 13

Jump to: