Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Back To Old School
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol! that's a great idea, caz-chan. sounds like you had a fun day. and don't worry about off-topic posts, i make them a lot too...

haha bruce, i had a rubber positionable gumby too! aww sorry's yours broken. the ebay community will surely be distressed. lol the bionic woman sells beds? that's sad. i saw one of those movies once a long time ago (or maybe it was a show?), it was the [i]6 million dollar man [/i]or something. i like inspector gadget better. funnier and cooler theme song. hey that reminds me, has anyone ever seen [i]get smart[/i]? it's a great, really funny show from the 60s that they used to always air on tvland. don adams, who does the voice of inspector gadget, stars in it. i believe mel brooks wrote for it too. not really a kids show, but still awesome!

o yes i love wallace and gromit! god i forgot about that show. i loved the characters and it really was very funny. lol i loved when they went to the moon because they needed cheese for their crackers. and didn't wallace have some robotic evil pants or something?

and yea i think i've seen that muppet video, sunny. it's one the full movies i think. i saw muppets in space too. aww gonzo is too cute
Powtaz
Oldbie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Muppets.
BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steppum eht?
Powtaz
Oldbie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whaaaat?
*hugs alex* because i can.
BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol yay hugs! and it's "the muppets" backwards, man. sorry, i say things backwards when i can't think of anything else to say. my cousins got me into the whole backwards-words thing and now it's sort of a habit
DaBear
Site Helper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG yes...Mel Brooks TV series. they used the elevator sequence in the old fighter PC game Duke Nukem! Mel was a very sick man (ie: Blazing Saddles, The History of the World pt1(never did have a pt2), Space Balls). I loved Get Smart when it was on the tube in the '60s.

oh and Alex did they reissue those toys or was that a hand me down from your parents?

speaking of old shows how 'bout "The Fugitive", "Rowin and Martins Laugh In", and the original "Twilight Zone". I know two werent funny but they were great.

Bruce

why is it like winter all over again in Jersey right now...thank God I got my lazy azz up and mowed the lawn Sunday!
jhonenfreak
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Twilight Zone is my second favorite show in the whole wide world. I watch the marathons every 4th of July and New Years.
Baby-Bunny
Very bored

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[b]HIYA! ^.^[/b]
konnichi wa to everyone! =^_____^= Ive had a busy week (dont u just hate it when u have 5 courseworks that all have the same deadline day ==_==; )

well lets see I watched an old fav of mine today! or was it yesterday? :huh: there was a fire near my school (around the corner) a paint/glue factory blow up and my school was all smoky all day (smelt nasty 2) we got to leave early tho which was good (even if it was only 15mins early) coz there was no water in the builing (fire ppl were using it) and coz of all the toxic fumes, i got such a bad headache <_< and now I keep getting confused with what day it is :wacko: *sighs* atleast I got out of my hour detention (long story, to do with drawing a teacher I dont like and photocopying it lots of times and then stupid ppl sticking em up on walls). ummmm... what was I talking about agian??? ohh yeah I watched an old fav of mine! SWAT cats! not sure why foxkids was showing it since they dont normally ; but yeah it was good, also finally got round to watching Kill Bill (baught it last week friday, its sat today) very very very good!
BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o yay dabear! hurray for get smart! funny funny show. and god mel brooks may be sick but he is my HERO! i looooove his movies so much. i own several, and have literally memorized men in tights and most of spaceballs (still working on blazing saddles, history of the world, the producers, and young frankenstein). saw the producers on broadway, too. ack and my dad met him! he knew he was going to meet him and and didn't take me! i was rather pissed off at that... o and i don't remember if it was my parents' toy or not. i think they were reissued or something. it was loooong time ago. lol sorry i don't remember these things.

hmm don't know the fugitive or rowin and martin's laugh in, but the twilight zone is very cool. i've only seen a couple episodes, and we actually read a short play in english that was used as an episode. didn't they remake the show recently?

aww sorry you had so much work caz-chan! whoa and toxic fumes messing with your head? hmm doesn't sound like a very healthy environment. glad you got out of skool early tho. and ahhh i still haven't seen kill bill! i gotta rent it this week, then i can see the 2nd one

o and haha i don't remember if i said this but i was watching tvland the other nite and i saw hr puff n stuff. it was really weird but amusing. the kid had cool hair. i think it's on every saturday nite/mourning (like 12 or 1?). i'm gonna look for it again tonite.
Powtaz
Oldbie

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, thats what i know!

!!!

im fresh out of things to say. :huh:
Star_The_Hedgehog
Rookie

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^_^ i remember being realy lil and watching sonic the hedgehog i loved it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: