Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Copyright Violation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, email Denis, though he's very busy and it may take awhile to be taken care of. And Denis, you should include something in the FAQ or a link or...something with "what to do in case of a rip". DeviantArt has a rip reporting button beneath each picture, but that would probably be more work than a single page. Just an idea when you get around to it (and if it's already in the FAQ...make the FAQ link bigger Razz )
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, like I said, Denis is really busy right now and will certainly get to it as soon as he can. Patience. He's only one guy and has a lot on his plate (jeez, I sound like your publicist, Denis)

The comment thing, I believe you have to have an account to comment now, so if you want to contact the person that way, just register and it should work fine.

Don't worry; it will be taken care of as soon as possible. :)

Edit: also, the reason I said he should add a rip reporting bit to the FAQ is the person who posted the images could read the board, delete their pictures, and then the proof is gone, and they're free to post stolen images again later. That's why email's encouraged. But with such a huge amount of ripping, this should get Denis' attention faster. Razz
Nomi
Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Aimee Major Steinberger"]
She/he even had the gaul to link the images directly to my site, so not only are they stealing my images but also stealing my bandwidth!
[/quote]
Change a few links about, and replace the files with images reading, "These pictures stolen from Aimee Major Steinberger." Wink
cstdenis
Evil Overlord

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You MUST register form the main site, not from the forum.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Help All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: