Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
An Orc's adventure
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Roleplaying Area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShadowMagic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:25 pm    Post subject: An Orc's adventure Reply with quote

Rodrick is the first Orc member. My Oc.
http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-755800.html

~
ShadowMagic Very Happy

Last edited by ShadowMagic on Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
ShadowMagic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:39 am    Post subject: Beginnings Reply with quote

The wind blew cold, howling in his ears. His cape blew wildly in all directions. Even his long heavy braid danced.
The snow had not stopped falling since the journey had begun three days ago.
The Orc's thick fur boots sunk deeply into the soft unpacked snow, where no other life had touched.
Rodrick emerged from the white woods to a rocky clearing that was safe from the harsh winds. A cave like opening embedded into the side made for a good spot to make camp.
Rodrick stripped a near by tree of its limbs and bark. Without hast he started on the a fire. In the centre of the cave where the wind would not kill the small flame he had made, Rodrick threw bigger hunks of broken wood. He watched as the fire consume and devour the logs with greed and hate.
When the fire was at a good size, he threw off his cape to warm up his frozen. snow covered armour.
He sat on a old frozen log with steam rising off his breast plate. Water trickled down the Orc's face, which was locked in a mean frown.
He turned to his pack. It was nearly empty. With his supplies running low he would soon have to go hunting again but for now he would wait. The smoke of the fire would eventually draw someones attention.

A day back he was separated from his clan in a surprise attack from a group of Hunters. These creatures had once been of Elves and Dwarfs but under dark arts now roam the forests as twisted beasts. The furs they wear merge with their bodies never to be removed. With that they become crazed and think with the mind of an animal. As demented as they are, Hunters pose a threat in unfamiliar areas. In the mist of the attack the clan had broken up to divide the group of Hunters. Unfortunately for him a meet up destination was not made for them to regroup. Also with the storm it made it difficult to track each other down.

There he would wait for the others to come.

Last edited by ShadowMagic on Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
liggybird

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK. Ethyl Grey here.

As you may or may not know, I come from a military background. I have my father to thank for that - and my mother for my green eyes.

As a military person, I wear my hair short, and my trousers long. Not that I feel the need to hide my legs you understand. But there's a time and a place for everything. When I'm out in the field - which is most of the time - trousers keep my legs from getting all bruised and battered.

The army life suits me. I can match any guy at army camp for stamina. OK. Maybe I'm not as physically strong as the men, but what I lack in muscle power, I make up for in speed and agility. I also have a few 'feminine guiles' to call on from time to time.

As well as being an accomplished soldier girl, I can also be quite the little lady - when I choose. As dad used to say "Our Ethyl has the best of both worlds, and is equally at home in either."

Gee, I miss my dad.
ShadowMagic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:52 pm    Post subject: Stroy 2 Reply with quote

Ethyl Grey (c) ShadowMagic
Nice X3

The grey sky turned black as the darkness of night creped in. The howling winter winds had died down hours ago. But Rodrick could care less if the weather either got worse or better. All he needed was the warmth of the fire to keep him for the night.

However food would have been nice to have...and some booze...

Rodrick stared into the fire for what seemed like hours, he was so focused that he nearly didn't notice that a figure had walked into the small cave.

A familiar person had trudged through the deep snow and stared to stripe off their wet over coat.

"Geez, your a hard man to find." Ethyl laughed out.
liggybird

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hard to find? Really?" grunted Rodrick. "Good. That's how I like it." He drew a thick piece of bear skin from his pack and gestured to me to sit on it. "So, how long did it take you to escape from the Labirynth of Dinosaur Skulls?"

"What! You knew I was in there and yet you did nothing to save me?" I spluttered.

"There was no need. I knew you'd figure it out in no time." Rodrick laughed. "Got any booze?"

"No time? It took me half a freakin' hour to get myself out from among those ten thousand huge skulls." I was fuming, but added with a sigh. "When I did get out I had to drink all the wine to wash all the dust and cobwebs out of my throat."

The orc's eyes were no longer looking into mine. They were directed towards the cave floor. I let him stew like that for a few seconds.

"Cheer up Roddy you old twerp. I was just kidding." I suddenly piped up. "There's grog in my overcoat pockets."

Rodrick raised his head revealing a toothy grin through his beard. I continued.

"Now, where can a thirsty girl find a bottle opener in this cave?"
ShadowMagic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL you gave Rodrick a beard XDD

"Woman, if you don't give me that bottle you are going to get it!" Rodrick grunted out. Not having a drink in a few days put Rodrick in a very pissy mood. But when wasn't the Orc in a bad mood.

"I don't think you really deserve it, but I'm willing to share if you don't drink it all by yourself." Ethyl hands him the full bottle. Rodrick opened the it with his sharp crooked teeths and in the matter of seconds starts to pound it back.

"Hey! Hey! Woh! Woh! I said to share man!" Ethyl swipes back the bottle. "Ewww. Orc back wash. "

After wiping his wet lips on the back of his hand he grunted out. "Ahh. I need that."
A small grin spred on his face. "So tell me of your adventures, it will help to pass the time for the evening is late and night is still young."
liggybird

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thankful Rodrick only wanted to listen to me talk.

I pretended to take a swig from the bottle I'd taken off him (the belch he'd emitted had made even me lose my thirst for its contents) then deliberately left it where I knew he'd soon find an opportunity to take it back.

With his feet across my lap I told of nearly being eaten by flesh eating pirhana fish while on a training mission in the jungle of South America and of taking over the controls of a jet plane after the crew had been slugged by a suicidal company executive (who was depressed because his girlfriend had turned out to be a lesbian).

In less than ten minutes both bottles were empty and Rodrick was snoring loudly. I twisted myself free of his legs and dragged his body into what I thought would be the most comfortable position for sleeping.

It appeared my plan was working.

"Enjoy your dreams of conquest simple Orc." I murmured into one of Rodrick's sleeping ears. "Tomorrow you shall be small enough that I may carry you into the portal."

I stood up and threw the empty phial of shrinking potion (with which I'd spiked the booze) into the fire.

"Soon," I whispered to myself, "we shall discover how Orcs are received in the world I come from."
ShadowMagic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Rodrick woke up he had a shrinking feeling. His bright golden eyes had a hard time adjusting to the now bright and shining morning sun. The storms had cleared and the sky was blue. Birds in the near by tree where singing a happy melody. But Rodrick was only thinking of how the little annoying creatures would taste in a stew.

As he looked around the cave a sight had startled him. Either he was in the world of giants or he was under a spell cause the now burnt out fire stood tall as a mountain before him. He got up off the ground and searched around the room.

"the hell....??" he looked up and found Ethyl scribbling a spell on to the cave wall with a book in her hand.

She had now noticed the tiny Rodrick stumbling around like a drunk trying to get use to his new size. A twisted evil grin spread on her face. "I had to use extra precautions in case this plan of mine didn't work."

"You bitch!" Rodrick's voice was high pitched and squeaky.

Ethyl broke out laughing. "Don't talk, it makes you sound like a brownie, and a ugly one at that."

"Ill show you how much of an evil brownie I can be!" Rodrick reach for his sword but found it not there.

"What, you think I would let you go around with your weapons too." Ethyl pointed to his regular sized long swords resting against the old log.

"You take the fun out of everything." Rodrick pouted crossing his doll sized arms. He was about 15 inches tall and becoming extremely moody.

"Of course, I don't want you to mess up what I'm planing."
liggybird

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A portal matching precisely the size and shape Ethyl would have if she had a 15 inch midget on her shoulder suddenly appeared on the wall of the cave.

They both knew it was a portal even though neither of them had ever seen one before. (There could be no mistaking such a hollow shape, hypnotically shimmering, faintly radiant colours inside, and criss-crossed with hazard tape bearing the words 'US Army Portal - Standard Issue.')

"I thought you were in the Canadian army?" remarked Rodrick. "Are you sure this will take us to the right place?"

"Er ... to answer both those questions ... yes I am ... and no, I'm not sure!" Ethyl responded. "But I've always wanted to visit the United States. What have we got to lose? Hop on my shoulder."

Seconds later Ethyl peeled back the hazard tape, cautiously poked one finger into the portal (as if testing its temperature), then, taking the plunge, she stepped boldly in with Rodrick seated nonchalantly on her shoulder.

Ethyl was secretly hoping they'd emerge in Hawaii. Rodrick on the other hand fancied California.
ShadowMagic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emerging on the other side, Ethyl was blinded by the blare of intense sunlight and heat. She put a hand over her eyes to make out the landscape.

"Oh you have got to be kidding me!" She yelled out and nearly knocked Rodrick off her shoulder.

The she had sent them back to a dessert area. With a lot of curses and swears Ethyl walked over a few sand hills and was thankful to see a paved highway.
This confirmed that they were in the right world.

As Ethyl stood out in the middle if the empty road, Rodrick jumped down off her shoulder. The ground was extremely hot to the touch. Being so low to the ground made Rodrick sweat uncontrollably.

"A road in the middle of nowhere, what madness is this." He squinted his eyes and looked down the endless road. "I see something." He walked in that direction. Ethyl couldn't stop giggling as she followed the miniature Rodrick, he look to be a ugly green toddler with a long braid and scruffy black beard.

Soon the object Rodrick had seen came into view. It was a sign.

"I can't read this language." He squeaked out.

"Vegas. Great the city of gambling, booze and hookers." Ethyl remarked sarcastically.

Rodrick ears perked up. "Sounds like my kind of place. What are we waiting for." He scurried quickly away.

"Oh brother, what have I done." Ethyl sighed slapping a hand to her forehead. "Wait up or I'll let the vultures eat you."
liggybird

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to say I'm having super fun writing this with you Danielle. I started writing from first person viewpoint (ie as if I was Ethyl) but I was finding it a bit difficult so I've joined you in writing from third person viewpoint. Anyways, am having great laughs reading your posts. Very Happy
ShadowMagic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is fun. And i don't mind, you can write it any way you want. Smile

Last edited by ShadowMagic on Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
ShadowMagic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I would slow down if I were you. We still have ten miles left to go, and for you it would be more like 100 miles." Ethyl pointed out since the shrinking potion had not yet worn off Rodrick. With every step she took, Rodrick took four. But the little trooper never slowed down.

"You keep forgetting who you are travelling with." Rodrick huffed out. "I stop for no one."
liggybird

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After a couple of miles of walking down the road a car passed. Ethyl and Rodrick carried on walking as it pulled to a halt a few yards ahead, then reversed until it was alongside.

In the car were three rather glamorous young ladies. They were wearing make up and clothes the likes of which Rodrick had never seen before.

"Could you and your little girl use a lift?" asked one of the ladies, who was wearing sunglasses and leaning out of the car's window. "In this heat you must both be ... oh my gosh!"

The woman had just noticed the little 'girl' had a beard.

"Little girl?!" growled Rodrick. "Did she just call me a little girl?"

"Er ... don't get angry Roddy." Ethyl said, hoping to calm the Orc (who was once again reaching instinctively for his non-existent weapons). "You have to admit your clothing and pigtail do make you look a bit like a girl - especially now you're so small."

"Grrr!" pouted Rodrick, momentarily lost for words (and with his tiny fists angrily clenched at the ends of arms held stiffly by his sides).

"Oh, please forgive my friend." interjected the driver of the car. "None of us could see you well as we approached."

"Of course we forgive you. Don't we Roddy?" Ethyl replied. Rodrick huffed. "I don't suppose people come across many Orcs in the Mojave Desert."

"An Orc? I've sure as hell never seen one." said the woman in the back seat (who hadn't spoken yet and who had been calmly checking her lipstick in her mirror during the discussion about Rodrick's appearance). She stopped faffing with her lips and looked Rodrick up and down. "But that one sure is cute." She turned to Ethyl. "If you know of any more like him out there, honey, I'd sure be grateful if you were to introduce me to a few."

Her companions giggled briefly. Ethyl grinned nervously. Rodrick - though not happy at being called cute - had nonetheless relaxed a little. He now had his arms folded - though still uncompromisingly.

"Thank heavens we sorted that out." exclaimed the driver with a smile, adding. "All's well that ends well."

"And you're still welcome to a lift." added the lady who had spoken first.

Ethyl wasn't entirely happy getting into a car having so much temptation for a war weary Orc. But right now she was too tired, dirty and thirsty to refuse.

Hopefully, Ethyl thought, the shrinking potion will remain effective for at least the next few hours.
ShadowMagic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ethyl and little Rodrick sat in the back seat of the car. She fought with him to put on a seat belt, but just ended up yelling at each other, she just left him alone, it would be his fault if he flew around the inside of the car like a pin ball machine if they were in a car crash. She also thought he would be fine if that were to happen, he had his armour on.

The young woman in the back seat kept eyeing Rodrick until she piped up. "So are Orcs native to this area? Never heard of little green men running around before."

"You must have." The driver took her eyes off the road. "You probably just missed that geography lesson while we were rehearsing for our gig."

"Yes, your probably right." The lady in the back giggled.

Ethyl shook her head in amazement. Even Rodrick had to laugh.

"So what brings you all the way here?" Ethyl broke the silence.

"Oh we are putting on our first show down at Madison Square Garden."

"Umm.....isn't that in New York City." Ethyl pointed out.

The driver slammed on the breaks stopping the car. Rodrick hit the back seat.

"Say What!??!" All of the girls gasped.

"Tiffany, you were suppose to be reading the map!!" The two women yelled at the girl in the passenger seat.

"Opps... my bad." She shrugged embarrassed.

"Let me see that map!" The driver snapped. She ripped the papers out of Tiffany's hand.

"Joyce!" the girl squealed out in shock.

"She was reading it upside down!" Joyce the driver announced to every one.

"So what is the plan now." The woman in the back asked.

"I don't know Piper. I guess we rent a hotel room for the night and leave for home in the morning." Joyce sighed.

"Ahem..." Ethyl coughed out.

"Oh ya! We have to give you two a ride into the city. I guess we might as well come along too." Joyce looked in the rear view mirror.

The car started moving and Rodrick peeled himself off the floor.

"By the way what is your name cutie pie." Piper winked at him.

Rodrick found these weird pet names degrading. "My name is Rodrick!" He snapped out.

"Be nice Roddy or I'll tie you to the side of the car." Ethyl eyed him down.

Rodrick just slumped back in his seat.

"I'm Ethyl Grey." She shook Piper's hand.

"I'm Piper, and these two are my sisters. Joyce and Tiffany."

"Hello." Tiffany gave them a warm smile.

"Oh shoot!" Joyce breathed, looking through the rear view mirror again.

"What?" Tiffany turned in her seat.

"The cops!" Her answered back.

Ethyl immediately looked out the back window. A cop car was trailing close behind them with their lights flashing ordering them to pull over.

"Oh crap..." Ethyl look over at the pissed off mini-Orc.
liggybird

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Here. Drink this."

Ethyl had a small phial in her hand. She was offering it to Rodrick. Whisps of vapour could be seen at the bottle's open mouth.

"It'll make you your normal size again."

The dwarf Orc took the phial with both hands. He emptied it with a single swig.

The cop walked up to the car.

"That was some pretty eratic driving you were doing back there." The policeman said as he peered at Joyce. "Looked to me like somebody might have had a little too much to drink."

"You mean when I suddenly breaked back there?" Joyce responded.

"Yes. I was following. Seemed there was no reason for you to do that." The cop informed her.

"Oh, there's a good explanation officer." The policeman waited for Joyce to explain. As he did so he was looking over the car's other occupants.

"It was because we just learned we've been going the wrong way for the last twelve hours." Joyce continued. "And it's all my dumbassed sister's fault."

Tiffany's mouth dropped open at her sister's words.

"Oh! And, like, you never make a mistake I suppose?!" Tiffany protested.

"Sure I make mistakes." countered Joyce. "But at least I know which way up a map should be!"

"Yeh, but this map's been in the sun on your dashboard so long all the red letters have disappeared." retorted Tiffany. "Is it my fault 'Madison Square Gardens' must have been printed in red?"

Joyce decided to pitch her next salvo a bit lower.

"Well, maybe if you hadn't been going on and on and on about all the guys you were going to pull in Vegas you might have questioned why there wasn't any red writing on the map."

At this point the cop intervened.

"Ladies! Ladies! Ladies!" he exclaimed in exasperation. "That is the weirdest explanation I've ever come across - and belive me, I thought I'd heard them all!"

The policeman snapped shut the note pad he'd had open (ready to write down details of what he was expecting might become an arrest).

"OK. I'll believe you - this time." He put the notepad in his jacket pocket. "But I do want to take a closer look at the little guy there in the back seat."

The cop looked Rodrick in the eyes, then at his hair and clothes.

"Well, well well. Something tells me we could have some kind of illegal alien here." The cop had suddenly started smirking. (He shouldn't have done that.)

"Step out of the car, pint-sized!" he ordered the Orc. (He shouldn't have called Rodrick 'pint sized'.)

The nearside rear door of the car opened. Ethyl helped Rodrick to the ground. No sooner had she done so than the antidote to the shrinking potion kicked in.

Rodrick started to grow ... and grow ... and grow.

Seconds later it was the police officer who felt like a dwarf.
ShadowMagic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rodrick snarled at the officer would was now shaking in his boots. The Orc had over two hundred pounds on the puny man, not counting armour, and stood three feet taller.

"Now, tell me again who here is the pint-size." Rodrick breathed in his face.
He could smell his fear.

"I am." squeaked out the officer.

"Be nice Rodrick!" Ethyl warned from the back of the car.

"Graciously, let me show you back to your travel machine." Rodrick laughed out.

"Wait, what?" but before the cop could do anything else, Rodrick lifted the man, with little effort, up over his head and through him onto the hood of his car.

The officer bounced once leaving a huge dent and rolled back onto his feet.

"Now is there anything else you want to bother these harlots with." Rodrick eyed down the cop.

"No! Nothing at all. I am just letting you off with a warning...carry on." The office zipped into his car and took off down the road like a bat out of hell.
As the cop drove away he muttered to himself, "...it wasn't real...you just had a long day....no the car is fine....just hit a squirrel..."

"YEAH-AH!!" Tiffany cheered out the window. "Got out of paying that ticket."

"We should have you around more often." Clapped Piper.

"Trust me, you don't." Ethyl butted in.

"Nonsense, once we find a bar I'll buy the first round. What do you say big guy." Joyce winked.

"Oh I don't think you have enough money to support his drinking problem." Ethyl mumbled out.

"How could I refuse such a generous offer." Rodrick grinned. However when he tried to climb back into the car, he was stuck.

"Great." Ethyl sighed. "Looks like your going to have to take off some armour just to get through the door." With that all of the girls head shot up and started giggling.

"You can put it in the trunk of the car." Joyce pointed out.

However Rodrick only removed his breast plate revealing a shirt of thick chair mail, and all the girls were disappointed. Except for Ethyl, who would have rather took the front seat instead to being squished at the back between love struck Piper and mountain sized Rodrick.

Last edited by ShadowMagic on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
liggybird

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hola! Stop the car!"

Something had caught Rodrick's attention as they drove slowly along the Las Vegas Strip.

"So!" he continued angrily. "This is where that filthy pig of an emperor has been hiding himself."

The Orc tore open the clasp of his seat belt.

Before the women had realised what on earth he was talking about, Rodrick was already out of the car and half way across the road. He was heading towards the entrance door of an elegant building.

Ethyl looked at the huge sign on the front of the hotel. It said "Caesar's Palace."

"Oh dear!" Ethyl gasped. "The caesars were responsible for dreadful atrocities done to the Orcs in Roman times."

"Then we have to stop him before he does something stupid and gets himself arrested." cried Piper frantically.

That wasn't going to be easy. Rodrick was already scaling a plinth near to the hotel entrance on which was mounted a statue depicting the emperor Julius Caesar. In an instant he had ripped the ceremonial spear the statue was holding out of its hand.

Rodrick headed throught the revolving entrance doors brandishing the spear.

"Take me to your leader." he was demanding of a terrified receptionist by the time Ethyl and Piper entered the hotel. (Joyce and Tiffany were still in the car.)

"I ... I ... I'll see if he's in his office." stammered the terrified young woman as she reached for the intercom.

"Don't bother!" growled Rodrick. "Just tell me what floor his 'office' is on. If he's in there, I want my visit to be ... a surprise."

The Orc cracked his knuckles menacingly. "Come on girl! Tell me which floor?!"

"T ... top f ... floor. He's on the t ... top f ... floor." the poor girl sobbed.

Rodrick bounded towards the lifts. He stabbed repeatedly at the button. A lift arrived almost immediately. Its doors closed just as Ethyl and Piper got to it.

"Oh my God!" said Piper. "Now what do we do?"

"Dunno." said Ethyl as she headed for the stairway. "Let's just hope the manager isn't wearing a toga!"
ShadowMagic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ethyl and Piper had ran up the stairs to the 21 floor. All of the running around hadn't effected Ethyl as much as Piper who was more then just breathless as she collapsed on the last step.

"Go (huff)on (huff) with out (huff)me." She could barely manage to say. Piper had worked up a sweat that made her makeup run and smear.

"Okay." Ethyl didn't want to argue, she was going to lock Piper in a closet anyway if case things went out of control, which they always did when it came to dealing with Rodrick.

"Wait! Don't leave me alone." Piper changed her mind as she looked around in the dark and creepy stairwell.

"Make up your mind lady! We have a Orc to stop remember." Ethyl picked Piper up and throw her over her shoulder.

"I can walk you know!" Piper fussed.

"Yes I know. But I'm pretty sure those high heels of your will only slow us down."

Ethyl carried Piper down a number of hallways until she found herself to be lost.

"What was the name of the boss of this place?" Piper read the sign markers on the wall.

"I don't understand, how can it be this hard to find Rodrick, usually all you need to do was follow the path of destruction and mayhem." Ethyl scratched her head.

Just then a printer came crashing throw the wall, a little ways in front of the two women and a lady secretary went running through a office door screaming, "OH MY GOD! Run for your lives!"

"Bingo! " Ethyl said putting Piper down on her feet.

"Good call!" Piper patted her on the back.
ShadowMagic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Ethyl and Piper rounded the corner, they then entered a finely decorated office with a large expensive painting on each wall and a bouquet of flowers on every end table. The only difference was that the furniture in the room was knocked over and scattered.

Rodrick was chasing a frantic and scared senseless man, who was in his late forties around a office desk. The man was dressed in a well tailored suit, had a neat hair cut but now was wind blown and out of place from running for his life.

Rodrick with spear in hand taunted the poor man. "What is wrong Caesar. I was expecting more of a fight from the high and mighty Warlord." He mocked.

"M...my..my name is Peter." The man stammered out.

"I don't care what your name is! I came to get revenge!"

"T..take what ever y..you want. The money is in a safe behind the painting." Peter ran around the other side of the desk away from Rodrick who just smirked.

"I plan to take your head first." the Orc laughed out half crazed.

"Aahhhhh!!!!!" The manager ducked as Rodrick swung the spear at him.

"RODRICK!!! That isn't the emperor!" Ethyl yelled out.

"Do not interfere woman!" he snapped back.

"Help me."
Peter whimpered out in fear.

"Roddy! Stop wrecking this man's office. He is just trying to run his hotel!" Piper put her hands on her hips and tried to make a mean face.

"Hotel?" Rodrick took a step back.

"Yes, we were going to tell you but you stormed away." Ethyl snapped. "And you wounder why I don't travel with you."

"Y..yes they are right. This is a hotel. You..you must have c..confused me with s...someone else." Peter cowered behind a large backed wooden chair encase Rodrick changed his mind.

"Shut it worm!" Rodrick growled out.

"Come on Rodrick, before someone calls the cops." Ethyl gave him an evil eye.

"I'm not leaving empty handed." Rodrick was as stubborn as he looked.

"You can...you can rent a room for as long as you like. It is on the house." Peter gave a weak smile.

"No we are n...." Ethyl was cut off.

"A wise choice." Rodrick lowered his spear.

"A ROOM! HERE? FOR FREE!?!" Piper squealed in excitement. "I have to go tell my sisters!" Piper turned and raced out of the room and down the hallway.

"Wow, she sure can run in those heels." Ethyl said in surprise.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Roleplaying Area All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: