Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Good omens by neil gaiman and terry pratchett

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Other interests
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who will win
angels
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
demons
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

hueyfreeman
Still very bored

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:45 am    Post subject: Good omens by neil gaiman and terry pratchett Reply with quote

recently read this book. it is great. hillarious. similar to and better than douglas adams increasingly inaccurately titled hitchhikers trilogy. and the side notes? haven't seen those since the bartimaeus trilogy. and this book was published in 1990. let me say that again... 1990, read this now!!! no i'm not joking. you will go out and get this book now or so help me i will get your address and mail you a copy (not really, i'm to cheap). but in all actuality you're missing out if you don't read this.
London

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would recommend almost all of Pratchett's solo books, so if you haven't read those and you liked Good Omens you should check those out, too.

Gaiman's usual stuff is good, too, but it's not in the same.. style as Good Omens.
hueyfreeman
Still very bored

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a question, what is the signifigance of Queen? I really don't get it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Other interests All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: