Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Flavored cigarettes banned
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Politics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RammsteinSkollexxx
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lolwhut!

marijuana=legal
cigarette=terrible

turrible man, turrible! and i don't even like smoking O: !!!
SpasticPenguine
How can I get a custom title thing?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been a smoker for about four years now, and I think it's a good thing that they are moving towards banning cigarettes (even if it's just the flavored ones). I was an incredibly stupid child that started smoking because her older brother did, which obviously got me nowhere, and although I'm not sure this will actually help, it's a step in the right direction.

Anyone who responds so angrily to this ban is still in denial that it's an addiction - one that will most likely eventually kill you or cause such serious health issues that you wish you were dead. The reason why you don't want to stop or feel you can't has a lot more to do with the habitual action of smoking and psychological dependency you've probably developed, rather than just the fact that you "like" it.

What I really wish is that they'd sell some damn tobacco that wasn't filled with filthy chemicals and poisons. Quitting is just so damn difficult and it would be nice to know that I was killing myself a little less.
hueyfreeman
Still very bored

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slow motion suicide. Less tar so you can die 30% slower!
SpasticPenguine
How can I get a custom title thing?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mean, smoking just plain old tobacco really isn't that bad for you. Sure, smoking anything will cause some amount of lung damage, but that's not really what the problem is. And if the cigarette companies didn't quadruple the amount of nicotine in each cigarette, people would smoke a lot less anyways.
SilverKitsune
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark_Angel_Of_Light wrote:
Flavored? What kind is there left?

Personally, I think banning cigarettes is a good thing (even if it is just flavored ones). It slowly moves people into a healthier age, whether they like it or not.

I like this post.

Add on:

If people want to do it, keep it in your property lines. Don't take it to social events. keep other people in mind others may not like it because it is harmful for them. Some may not like it because of the smell etc but you also have to keep in mind that there are others who are heavily affected by the smoke and maybe they do try and keep out of it but sometimes its just not possible and can lead to a miserable time and a trip to the hospital Sad

xAmiDarkfieldx wrote:
"Your a bird, I'm a cat of the jungle. Birds can't get pregnant last I checked. They lay eggs."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Politics All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: