Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Swine Flu Vaccination Conspiracy
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Politics
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Swine Flu Vacc.
Yay! I can't wait to be saved!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
There's no way I'm doin that! You can't force me! >:O
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Do it! This conspiracy thing is a stupid lie!
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Don't do it! It's really dangerous!
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

rlkitten
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:04 pm    Post subject: Swine Flu Vaccination Conspiracy Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=swine+flu+vaccination&search_type=&aq=1&oq=Swine+flu+va

Discuss.

((I'm not quite sure if this belongs in the politics section, but it sounded about right.))
Tinkster
Has No Life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

waste of time. I got the shot and ended up with the H1N1 anyways. SO really there's no point.
Music is the doorway to someones soul"
-ShadeArt
aquaeevee
Forum contributor

Location: just southwest of sod off, a little past sign say noobly people parking, 5 tics from the asylum

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the vaccine itself is modified h1n1, same with all of the other vaccines
London

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The vaccine is safe and effective.

I'm not getting it myself, though, 'cause I'm not in one of those fancy risk groups. Also, it's apparently extremely difficult to get it in the wonderful province of Quebec.
aquaeevee
Forum contributor

Location: just southwest of sod off, a little past sign say noobly people parking, 5 tics from the asylum

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah the power of health care, must be wonderful

go canada
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a free Swine Flu mist spray going on at school, but my dad didn't want me to do it. He said it's not necessary, and I'm not in the major risk groups. That I can agree with.

The flu shot itself is very safe. People are getting too paranoid about it. There are people who catch the flu even after taking the vaccine, but it's okay. Your bodies will develop an immunity towards it and be prepared for the next time it enters your body. However, if you have an immunity deficiency then it can be very dangerous to get the vaccine without proper instruction form your doctor. -But the vaccine is efficient.

Also, there was this one youtube video with a cheerleader that took the shot and can't walk straight anymore. I think that's pure crap.
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” ~Theodore Roosevelt
London

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^There's a reason you're only seeing that story on youtube and Fox News (hahahaha).
aquaeevee
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faux news for the fail! bloody suckups with no actual news since the 1900s
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a reason FG mocks em ya know xD

Also hell to the no I aint getting that swine flu shot! It was developed wayyyyyy too quickly and im no friggin risk taker. I'll just do what i usually do; wash my hands when I got in and out of my house and at the library. Stay in when it's freezing, and avoid getting hit in the face with snowballs. xP

I might try and get the flu shot though; getting the flu sucks either way you look at it xP
London

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The regular flu mutates every year. The regular flu vaccine is re-developed every year. This is why you get the flu vaccine every year. You're an idiot it you think the swine flu vaccine is dangerous because it was developed "too quickly." The process is the same.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really knock it off calling people idiots who have an opinion different from your own. That's extremely rude and causes fights. You dont want that DO YOU? -isent one for squabbling cause its silly so nice try-

I dont want to take it, im just being safe, hell I havent caught the flu yet so why bother? Incase you didnt know I get paranoid easily so SHUSH.
Plus they are having a hard time getting swine flu shots shipped in over here anyway so if I did want to take it I would be shiat out of luck.
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are not being safe, it's less likely you'll get the flu from the vaccine than from your friends.

You are stupid and your opinions are often stupid. Your opinions differ from London's as she is not stupid.

I can draw you a diagram if this notion does not make sense.

Also, back on topic. I got extremely sick in July and couldn't walk for a week. I had sore throat and felt like my teeth were falling out because of the gum inflammation. It could have been the flu, I don't know. I'm not in the risk group and I missed the bus in the free vaccine clinic last month, so I probably won't be getting it.
London

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The vaccine isn't any riskier than the regular flu vaccine, so if you're willing to take that one, but you aren't willing to take the swine flu vaccine, there's something you're not understanding. It's not a difference in opinion. You're just wrong.

The vaccine is supposed to prevent the flu, not cure it. So yes, if you haven't had the flu yet, you should bother.

I don't care if you get it or not. I don't think anyone should be forced to take a vaccine if they don't want to. I don't like it when people spread false information about the vaccine. It's a safe treatment. The only thing paranoid fearmongers accomplish is getting people sick/dead.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep running that know it all mouth. And strata will take more than your custom title next time brian. The rules state "No insulting others" when you cant think up a good friggin reason. That is unless you think you are above the rules. No one is above the rules so SHUT UP. If you dont like me then keep away and quit proving everyone wrong. Jesus.

Just fracken say "You are not being safe, it's less likely you'll get the flu from the vaccine than from your friends."

And BOW OUT dont run your mouth just to stroke your e-ego. >_>

(London you are a mod so tell him to CALM DOWN at least.)

Back on topic; (shush brian or youll dig yourself even further into that hole)

I am willing to take the flu shot and yes you cant force me to take the SWINE flu shot, not until they modify it abit more cause there are wayyy too many side effects. Hell my grandmother got the shot (Before it ran out over here at pharmacies in stores and doctor's offices) and she is now sick like a dog, but dont quote me on this because we are not sure if it is swine flu or not.
ThomYorke
I dream of mod position

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
when you cant think up a good friggin reason

But he did think up a good friggin reason.
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't speak for the mods, shut up, seriously.

Also, you are confused about the flu and the vaccine, instead of saying "I don't know", you're misleading other people with (probably not true) anecdotes and false facts. You don't listen to others, you come here with prejudice and yell at people who proves you wrong.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and YOU dont? Fail now shut up or strata is going to get a look at this. Seriously I think I know why you arent a site helper anymore >_>

Oh and there are too many side effects smarty pants, crackpots dont make up things for fun, actual doctors are saying this! (It being a stronger form of the swine flu though is complete RUBBISH) I have read about a handful of articles in the papers mentioning this shot has more side effects then the regular flu shot. Your stupid "facts" wont change my mind. Your going to have to come down here yourself and jab a needle into my arm if you want me to take it. So SILENCE.

That is all, im done squabbling with you. Keep running your mouth looking like a big jerk but youll be talking to a wall, im done with this shit trying to prove you wrong. Rolling Eyes
London

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not a mod. I just dress up as one for fun.
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what articles you've read, but there is no serious complications with the vaccine, nada. Other mild complication such as inflammation of the injection site or slight fever is present in all other vaccines, so they don't count as h1n1 specific.

Only things I've read was about how safe the vaccine is, from credible sources.

http://www.healthzone.ca/health/newsfeatures/swineflu/article/721514--h1n1-vaccine-shows-no-serious-side-effects-who

The WHO says the vaccine is safe. These are the same people that said Toronto was a flaming death pit when 30 people here died of SARS few years ago, so we know they're paranoid already.

I want to see your articles about the specific, serious complications with the vaccine. One person died a day after getting the shot of heart attack, but it was determined that he had a heart condition already. Most people who die right after getting the vaccine die for other reasons. People die everyday.

It's because of people who spread false rumors about the vaccine like you that we still have Polio.

Edit: forget malaria.
ThomYorke
I dream of mod position

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SweetxinsanityxSarah wrote:
Seriously I think I know why you arent a site helper anymore >_>

I don't think you know what the site helpers do O:
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Politics All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: