Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
NCIS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Favorite Character??
Gibbs
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ziva
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Kate
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Abby
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
McGee
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Ick1
Very bored

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:34 pm    Post subject: NCIS Reply with quote

Who likes NCIS?? I know I do! Let's talk about our fav episodes and characters!
"You sure don't need an amplifier." Soda said, and stuck his tongue out at the back of Darry's head. I stifled a giggle. If you want to see something funny, It's a tough hood sticking his tongue out at his big brother.

-S.E. Hinton
The Outsiders
Ick1
Very bored

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stupid thing didn't put the last one on there Embarassed Embarassed. It was Ducky. If Ducky's your fav, just post a reply saying so! Smile
"You sure don't need an amplifier." Soda said, and stuck his tongue out at the back of Darry's head. I stifled a giggle. If you want to see something funny, It's a tough hood sticking his tongue out at his big brother.

-S.E. Hinton
The Outsiders
London

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziva. Abby's a very close second.
London

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know. I kinda like it, but I kinda don't.

This show has amusing light banter, but I can't bring myself to care about the cases or that Ari character or that evil French dude or this new black director guy.

Half of my household is obsessed with the show and when USA isn't playing Law & Order they're playing NCIS, so I've seen just about every episode ever.

I can't believe I'm bothering to leave a serious response to one of your topics.
boondocksaint17
Has No Life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love Abby. shes just so quirky and hot....gahh!!!
[img]http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/6475/pika2gs5.gif[/img][img]http://images.coolchaser.com/themes/t/421137-i307.photobucket.com-albums-nn302-AnimeRocks99919-FullMetal-Alchemist-thaledandwinry.gif[/img][img]http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/2698/arcanineen7.gif[/img][img]http://www.gifmania.co.uk/Pokemon/haunter/haunter.gif[/img][img]http://photos.imageevent.com/afap/heroesandvillans/marvelanimatedgifs//venom.gif[/img]
[quote][size=18]PrincessThug wrote:
/\ You seem to reply to everyone's comment when you get the chance.[/size][/quote]-I replied to a post on a forum?? Holy Shit!!
Stella_Puella
Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[b]That is my 1# most favorite show in the world!!!![/b] It rocks! I can't really pick a favorite, I am on the fence about Tony, Ziva, Gibbs, and Abby. But I chose Abby. Very Happy Very Happy
Ick1
Very bored

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorites are Ziva and Abby. And Tony. I can't pick. But our family got casted, I ended up as Ziva, my sis was Dinozzo (we didn't count gender), dad was Gibbs, and mom was Jenny the director.

I have one favorite conversation between Abby and McGee. It goes like this:

Abby: I love you McGee. But not like.. love you... like... like the way I love puppies
McGee: I... Could've done without that comparison...
Abby: *pause* But... I love puppies!

In one of the episodes I watched there was an Abby x McGee moment. They so like each other. If only McGee would admit it....

Okay. I'm done ranting now. Sorry!

-S.E. Hinton
The Outsiders
Ick1
Very bored

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Stella_Puella"][b]That is my 1# most favorite show in the world!!!![/b] It rocks! I can't really pick a favorite, I am on the fence about Tony, Ziva, Gibbs, and Abby. But I chose Abby. Very Happy Very Happy[/quote]

I can't pick!!!! I love all the characters. They're all awesome!

-S.E. Hinton
The Outsiders
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: