Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Agree or disagree.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> FAC Site Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shadow117
Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:50 pm    Post subject: Agree or disagree..... Reply with quote

This is my little forum where I can explain myself instead of my profile and if you moderators are reading this than 'good' for you.

I don't care if you lock this,argument on this or do anything to it. The point is people should be able to express the way they feel to and not be judged for what their actions were. There patient enough to wait for a reply but it ends up in a harsh reply,lock or what ever.I may be taking 'The Blood Eclipse' to personally but I'm still a newb.this is just my explanation.
earlycat11
My First Post!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:58 pm    Post subject: Agree or disagree..... Reply with quote

I reckon so too
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ThomYorke
I dream of mod position

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your topics aren't locked because we don't like you, they're locked because your ideas don't need to be discussed anymore. I don't think anyone hates you. Except me.
sofyuchiha96
My First Post!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:05 pm    Post subject: Agree or disagree..... Reply with quote

I agree to!!AND WHAT how dare you just say that to shadow?
shadow117
Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:12 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thanks but it's not worth starting an argument
Demonaz
Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No sir, you are not a newb. You are a n00b.
xEdwardx
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love how you're asking all your little friends to come post in this topic LOL
xEdwardx
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Agree or disagree..... Reply with quote

[quote="earlycat11"]I reckon so too[/quote]

Also samefag.
Stratadrake
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If this is strictly about the"Blood Eclipse" topic, well, it's probably time to [i]drop the stick and back away slowly from the horse-shaped smear on the ground[/i].
Strata here: [url=http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/242293]Nanowrimo[/url] - [url=www.fanart-central.net/user-Stratadrake.php]FAC[/url] - [url=http://stratadrake.deviantart.com]dA[/url] - [url=www.furaffinity.net/user/Stratadrake/]FA[/url]
[size=9]Disclaimer: Posts may contain URLs. Click [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TVTropesWillRuinYourLife]at your own risk.[/url][/size]
shadow117
Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:28 pm    Post subject: Agree or disagree..... Reply with quote

This explanation isn't about the Blood Eclipse at all..it's about people getting there's chances.
ThomYorke
I dream of mod position

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You got your chance. Your suggestions were considered and they were bad.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> FAC Site Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: