Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Harry potter meets anime! CHECK IT OUT!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Writing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:45 am    Post subject: Harry potter meets anime! CHECK IT OUT! Reply with quote

Due to finally reading ALL the harry potter series at last (Final book took me THREE days, no i dont kid im a speed reader xP) I have decided to make a big cross over anime/harry potter tale that intertwines with the last book; The deathly hollows and I shall call it: Harry Potter, the keybladers of destiny, and the ninetailed Ninja. Sound good eh? Of course the cast of KH is making an appearence along with the naruto crew and maybe a few others, such as the pyro villain of Shaman king and the insane shirosaki of Bleach (Aka inner ichigo) the plot will be something like this: Sora and Riku get a letter from the king urging them to go to Harry's world for he is in great danger, and all the while Voldermort...Oh shush! xD is plotting with Orochimaru and a few other villians to find the objects known as the Chrono Cross and the frozen flame. (The title might also be called Harry Potter and the frozen flame)
There will be alot of plot twists and turns, such as Harry going up against the infamous Sasuke Uchiha, Ron and Hermonie taking on the mad scientist Kabuto, and of course alot of other wicked battles (Like Riku fighting Itachi! x3 and Sora fighting inner hollow ichigo!)

So what do you guys think? Be honest and for Ra's sakes NO FLAMMING! >O

Sooo what do you guys think?
Stratadrake
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly, most fan-made crossovers don't turn out all that great. (Though a dreadful title like "Harry Potter and the Sword of Alo Hamora" springs to mind...)

If you want to write a crossover, the first thing to decide is which world the bulk of it takes place in, and you need to follow [i]that[/i] world's rules even if it's at the expense of the other(s). Harry Potter, as we all know is set in the "real" world, and as much magic as there is it doesn't change that fact any.

Whereas transplanting Potter characters into the worlds of various anime may open up more possibilities... perhaps just so long as Potter's spells operate via Dog Latin instead of those Flowery Anime Attack Names.
Strata here: [url=http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/242293]Nanowrimo[/url] - [url=www.fanart-central.net/user-Stratadrake.php]FAC[/url] - [url=http://stratadrake.deviantart.com]dA[/url] - [url=www.furaffinity.net/user/Stratadrake/]FA[/url]
[size=9]Disclaimer: Posts may contain URLs. Click [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TVTropesWillRuinYourLife]at your own risk.[/url][/size]
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh smoof this might be tricky when it comes to the WORLDS x__X after all the thoughts of where it will happen is still in the embryo stage, however I think it will go like this:

Thanks to the inspiration of the game "Chrono Cross" and the Kingdom Hearts series I believe it will mostly take place in the world Naruto at first, then leap over to the worlds of Kingdom hearts (Mostly Hollow Bastion/Radient Garden, and or Destiny Isles) and then lastly the world of Chrono Cross before going back to harry's world. God thats gonna kill me there X__x

Also harry's and the wizard gang's attacks will be effective, though they will also have their fair share of weaknesses as in; the invisablity cloak along with disguising charms will do zilch against Sasuke's dreaded Sharingan eyes. One thing I am greatful for though; is that most of harry's spells are in latin, not jap xD -shot!- dont get me wrong I love a good Getsuga Tenshou as much as the next person! nn
StickBlueAnimated
Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! it's kinda cool, I think...
Firiel
Has No Life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, did your crossover idea ever go anywhere? This thread is ooold.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Writing Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: